Who would you like to see more of in Book 7?

Pages : [1] 2

RainyDays
January 12th, 2007, 9:19 am
WARNING: This is a spoiler free area. For all Deathly Hallows discussion, please head to The Deathly Hallows Forum (http://www.cosforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=156). Any posts in this thread that are considered to be spoilers shall be deleted by staff. Thank you.

Which character that has already been introduced in the series would you like to see have a more active role in the storyline? I like Seamus Finnigan and wouldn't mind seeing him play some kind of part in the final book. I'm not so sure if that'll be possible, considering the fact that Hogwarts may be closed.

What are some of your thoughts? Who would you like to see/read more about?

Sheikgoddess
January 12th, 2007, 10:46 am
There wasn't nearly as much or enough of Luna in book six. I definitey hope we see more of her in book 7.

Slughorn is definitely a character of interest, as is Wormtail's absences. I can't wait to read more of Draco but I'm particularly interested to see more of and read more about Narcissa Malfoy. We finally got to find out more about her and then heard nothing else!

gottalovelife
January 12th, 2007, 10:58 am
Hermione's family

Layla
January 12th, 2007, 11:32 am
I would love to see a lot more of Luna.

evil_mushroom
January 12th, 2007, 1:37 pm
Voldy :lol: Really, insights into his life are great, I loved the exploring of his past in HBP. Otherwise I'd like to see more of Luna, Neville, Lupin..but in the end it depends where the plot takes you. I just hope by the end of it we'll know enough about each character (and about aaall the questions that we have :rolleyes:)

d1sturbed
January 12th, 2007, 3:18 pm
dumbledore's family and his history

silmarilien
January 12th, 2007, 3:27 pm
>Ginny, Neville and Luna... and i would like to see the new OOTP in full.. know all of it's active members and current actions in the war against Voldy! i just agree with evil mushroom and just hope all of our questions are answered!!!!

rigdoctorbri
January 12th, 2007, 4:20 pm
Thanks to Nicole for inspiring me to this...

I would like to see more of Colin and Nigel Creavey. Nicole has opened my eyes to a possibility in one of my theories, that of Time Travel (won't be discussed here), that could apply to the Brothers Creavey...

ep300
January 12th, 2007, 4:37 pm
More luna, more neville, more ginny...

and i want to know more about james and lilly. so many questions need to be answered. i hope we see more memories (from a pensive, obviously) of them.

Arch_Enemy
January 12th, 2007, 8:25 pm
I can't think of anyone special I'd like to see more of, only NOT Luna, Neville and Ginny. I think they're annoying, and I'd be quite disappointed if they'd have big roles...

EBJ23
January 12th, 2007, 8:40 pm
I would like to see more of Snape. I know that we've seen a lot of him, but I want to see more. He's a very interesting character.

helle_borne
January 12th, 2007, 8:40 pm
I'd definetly NOT like to see more of Luna. I find her to be a lot like Jar Jar Binks in Star Wars. Just a filler because some of the other characters aren't in the books as much. -and definetly not a very good one.

I WOULD like to see more of Draco, though, because he is so totally innocent of anything that he was supposed to do, and he DIDN'T, I might add.. and because I just have a thing for the "bad" guys. :love:

~H.B.

HarryPotterLover
January 12th, 2007, 8:51 pm
I would like to see more of Lockhart! Just kidding!

I am hoping for Luna to have a bigger role, I think she is great. Also, I hope we see more of Lupin and the older Weasley brothers.

LM7
January 12th, 2007, 9:16 pm
I would love to see more of James, Lily, Lupin, Sirius, and Snape = when they were at school and during the first war.

siebensprung
January 12th, 2007, 9:20 pm
Snape´s parents!

PANTERA
January 12th, 2007, 9:25 pm
I would like to see more of the founders themselves...

And Luna and Neville should take part in the main plot, even though they already had their grand entrance in book 5.

rigdoctorbri
January 12th, 2007, 10:12 pm
I would like to ask where the paintings of the founders might be found? The only one whom we have a clue to his appearance is Salazar Slytherin. We see his likeness in the Chamber of Secrets. Surely they would have left more than just their spirits in the Hallowed Halls of Hogwarts.

By the way, I think the Deathly Hallows is Hogwarts.

tuer_lisse
January 12th, 2007, 10:41 pm
I would like to see more of the Twins, they seem to be resourceful and highly entertaining...

portage
January 12th, 2007, 11:37 pm
i would have to say that i would like to see some more on hermiones mom and dad. dont you think so ? i would like to hear more about harry family. we have not had to much to talk about on harrys family. dont you think that we should also see more on the rest of at least more on harry aunt ?:relax:

houseelf25
January 12th, 2007, 11:43 pm
luna, neville, lupin, tonks, fred, george...
and i agree with evil mushroom about voldemort's past. the parts where harry went into the pensive with dumbledore were some of my favorites, and the most informative, although i don't think we'll see much of voldemort till the end of the book

Anhelda
January 12th, 2007, 11:58 pm
James & Lily, of course.
Aberforth Dumbledore
Oliver Wood (I know he won't be in book 7, but I LOVE Wood! He's wonderfully crazy! :))
Fred & George--never a dull moment when they're around--I'm so glad Jo put them in HBP as much as she did!
Rowena Ravenclaw--since her Hogwarts house has been the most neglected one in the series so far, I'd like to see her play an important role in any storyline about the founders.

RainyDays
January 14th, 2007, 9:30 am
I'd like to see more of Hermione's family as well. And any other character in general who hasn't been examine too closely as of yet. Like some of you said, I really like looking into a character's past. I enjoyed reading about Voldemort and his history. But as for school mates of Harry, Seamus is at the top of my list.

I'd also like to see more of Hagrid's half brother. I know he doesn't have a big role or anything, but I found him interesting. I loved when he actually turned to Hermione in one instance and asked "Hermy, where hagarrd?" Shows that we was well on his way to learning and understanding others.

I'd like to see more of the Weasley twins too. I think they could probably help Harry in his pursuits. They are a lot smarter than some people may believe.

YellowRose
January 14th, 2007, 9:40 am
Charlie Weasley...I still think that he will be the member of the Order 'that we will see more of'. I hope he will bring his Dragons into the story as well.

Ginny Weasley..but not more of her as Harry's girlfriend, I want to see more of her as a witch in her own right. JK has said we will see how powerful she can be in book 7. I want to see if Ginny being the seventh child has any special meaning, can't wait.

Neville Longbottom As well as Harry's I want to see his story concluded (well, hopefully) in book 7.

Dan21
January 14th, 2007, 3:28 pm
I'd like to see a lot more of Fred and George. I've always thouht they were the best comic relief in the series. I'm really hoping one or both of them don't die. They're just awesome people.

HBPhysteria
January 14th, 2007, 8:11 pm
I want to know what's going on with Viktor Krum. He was a big character in GoF, it's kind of anticlimactic for him to just go back to Bulgaria and rot there forever.
I'd also obviously like more insight into Luna and her oddness, but that's pretty much guarranteed to be covered in DH.
I also want to know more about Lily and James, and for Harry to have some kind of interaction with Sirius and Dumbledore, even if it's only through pensieve memories or something like that. I NEED closure.
Oh and of course, Regulus, duhh.

Anhelda
January 14th, 2007, 8:30 pm
I'd like to see a lot more of Fred and George. I've always thouht they were the best comic relief in the series. I'm really hoping one or both of them don't die. They're just awesome people.

If a Weasley twin dies, heads will roll! (glowers ominously) :grumble:

;)

RainyDays
January 14th, 2007, 8:31 pm
^ I agree. Killing off one of the twins would make more than a few HP upset

iglybo
January 14th, 2007, 8:42 pm
Luna!!! I think the world needs to be more like Luna.:)

ep300
January 17th, 2007, 1:08 am
I can't think of anyone special I'd like to see more of, only NOT Luna, Neville and Ginny. I think they're annoying, and I'd be quite disappointed if they'd have big roles...

*gasp!* :err: SERIOUSLY?! omg i love luna (she adds some color to the story)_ and i ADORE neville (he's so sweet)! i like to root for the underdogs in life :D

Keakealani
January 17th, 2007, 1:18 am
I want to see more of the "older" generation - Lily, James, Remus, Tonks, Sirius (somewhat...I actually didn't really like him as a character) and, of course, Snape.

I also like Neville - I can see how he can be read as annoying, but I think he's very endearing. I really like Luna, too, because I sort of see myself in her weird hippie theories and stuff. But I don't necessarily want Luna to take the spotlight - things would get too weird.

RainyDays
January 17th, 2007, 5:47 am
I'd also like to see more of Neville. His parents were effected directly by Voldemort and his evils. So, I would like to see him have some part in defeating him. Not something big, but something that would help him overcome their death. And he's kind of been troubled in school and obviously not the best student. To see his prosper would be nice.

kala_way
January 17th, 2007, 7:26 am
I want to see more of the "older" generation - Lily, James, Remus, Tonks, Sirius (somewhat...I actually didn't really like him as a character) and, of course, Snape.

I also like Neville - I can see how he can be read as annoying, but I think he's very endearing. I really like Luna, too, because I sort of see myself in her weird hippie theories and stuff. But I don't necessarily want Luna to take the spotlight - things would get too weird.
I'd love to see more of the Marauder's, but I don't think it will happen--it would have to be flashbacks or pensive scene and I think it would be too cumbersome for much of that.

Strangely the two I'd love to hear more about are Charlie Weasley and Blaise Zabini. They both seem like such mysterious and intriguing characters, but we know very little about either of them.

I don't mind Neville at all, he has his place. Don't shoot me but of all the HP characters Ron annoys me the most! I feel like shushing him every time he opens his mouth :rolleyes:

RainyDays
January 17th, 2007, 8:10 am
I'd like to see more of Arthur Weasley. I really like his character and I think he's a good man in general. I'm sure he'd play a good part in helping Harry if he could.

Yoana
January 17th, 2007, 1:29 pm
Snape and Hermione.

Spritey
January 17th, 2007, 3:29 pm
Dumbledore's family, in some capacity. I'd like to learn more about them, at least, and Aberforth is probably going to be the one who brings us that. I'd also like to see more Lupin, Bellatrix, Ginny, Neville and Luna.

Agreed. I like Luna as a secondary character, so it would definitely be weird to see her come too far, forward, I think. Though I would definitely like to see her get her resolution.

However, I think not liking Neville is a little like kicking a puppy, so... yeah. I find it very hard to dislike genuinely nice people, what can I say? :rolleyes: And there I go again with the "people" thing... characters, darnit!

pianogirl
January 17th, 2007, 3:39 pm
I'd love to see more of Lily Potter as I'm sure she's going to be very important to book 7. I'd love to get to know more of her character because at the moment I think of her as quite like Ginny (fiery, loyal, good-hearted) and I want to know if that's true or if there are some really distinct character differences.

eternity
January 17th, 2007, 3:48 pm
1. James and Lily - if only for Harry's gratification. it would be great to see his reaction to more news of his parents. And also, learning about them will probably lead to more light being shed on LV and Snape

2. Grawp - his inclusion foreshadows the battle that will invariably include the other giants. I like the thought of interspecial battling a la lord of the rings, bloodthirsty muggle that I am.

3. George - Fred get's all the attention. After the first book, he barely has any dialogue. The twins are innovative and bring much needed spots of humor in the series.

4. Aberforth - selfish of me, but I just want to see if seeing mroe of him will mean more details on DD coming to light

5. Ollivander - intensely curious to see if there is great significance to his disapperance. Re-reading SS/PS, HP's initial reaction to him makes him all the more mysterious

6. people in portriats - perhaps this will be another way for DD to dispense some knowledge and keep him in the books

RainyDays
January 18th, 2007, 7:29 am
I'd like to also see more of Harry's parents. I think it would definitey add to the book. After all, it's their story and their love and sacrifice that was the foundation for the whole series.

bianx
January 18th, 2007, 8:09 pm
Haha. I would love to see more memories of the past.. on the Marauders (because that's where I live. :P).. ;; Especially Lily (but of course there will be).. and James. ^__^

Other than that, I'd love to see more of Snape and Draco. And Voldemort, of course.

eternity
January 18th, 2007, 8:26 pm
I would also like to see more of Aunt Petunia.

RainyDays
January 18th, 2007, 8:34 pm
I would also like to see more of Aunt Petunia.

I agree, I'd like to see more of her too. I think there's a lot more to her past with Lily that would be interesting to explore.

Rag
January 18th, 2007, 8:39 pm
Harry's Parents,
Snape,
Voldemort,
Bill,
...and Dumbledore :(

RainyDays
January 18th, 2007, 8:51 pm
^ Aww, I think we all want more of Dumbledore.

Araminta
January 19th, 2007, 2:07 am
Tonks!

lupislune
January 19th, 2007, 3:58 am
I am really looking forward to or would really like to more of McGonnagal and Luna Lovegood, but I wouldn't mind more of Lily or James either.

snugglepot
January 19th, 2007, 4:04 am
I want to see more of Ginny, Ron, Neville, Remus, Percy, Oliver Wood and Charlie Weasley.

On the other hand I want to see less of Hermione and NOTHING of Cho!!!!!

Leslie33
January 19th, 2007, 4:21 am
Severus Snape. There are so many un-answered questions surrounding him. There are so many questions which remain unanswered. I'd like more information on him than the fleeting memories we saw.

James and Lily Potter. Again, so many un-answered questions.

Remus Lupin, The Weasleys--sans Percy--he can trip on a tree root and knock himself out and wind up loopier than he is and I wouldn't care.

Besides that: Lucius Malfoy, even though she makes me gag and want to reach out and shake her, Petunia Dursley. The main question I want answered is why does she hate Harry so much?

okkid
January 19th, 2007, 4:28 am
i wanna see everybody.like a high school reunion.i think mostly
Ginny
Remus
Fred/George
Bill/Fluer
Luna
Neville
Tonks
Kingsley Shacklebolt
loads more

RainyDays
January 19th, 2007, 4:43 am
I want to see more of Ginny, Ron, Neville, Remus, Percy, Oliver Wood and Charlie Weasley.

On the other hand I want to see less of Hermione and NOTHING of Cho!!!!!
I agree with you! I'd love to see more of Oliver Wood. He sort of just dissappeared. And yes, I dont' want anymore of Cho, she really annoyed me in the last book.

ep300
January 19th, 2007, 4:43 am
oh and definately want to know more about harry's parents!

RainyDays
January 19th, 2007, 6:29 am
Yeah, Harry parents of course. I'd like to see more flashbacks to their lives. It would be nice to get an even closer look at what kind of ppl they were.

ep300
January 19th, 2007, 6:49 am
Yeah, Harry parents of course. I'd like to see more flashbacks to their lives. It would be nice to get an even closer look at what kind of ppl they were.

exactly! i want more memories of them from various people (snape included). where did his pensive go? i hope harry finds it!!!! :eyebrows:

PixieXxDust
January 19th, 2007, 6:53 am
Lucius Malfoy
Lily and James Potter
Siruis Black
Hagrid
Lupin
Snape
Professor Mcgonagal
Percy

perspicacious
January 19th, 2007, 9:04 am
Well, there are several characters that I want to see more of that I am 99% sure of will play an important role in the next book, based on the events that have unfolded. I refer to characters like Draco, Snape, and James&Lily Potter.

There are, however, a few characters that I would really like to see explored more.

Neville&Luna- Harry's made quite a few school friends (Dean, Seamus, etc), but none of them have been as developed as Neville & Luna. Clearly there were important plot reasons for this in the books already written....(Neville as the other possible prophesy, Luna's father in the Quibbler)..so it is possible that they will just be relegated to minor characters in the last book... but I would like to think that they are important characters for the entire series, and such thus will play an important part in the last book.

Remus Lupin- Lupin is quite a wonderful character...you become quite attached to him in PoA, and his continued presence in the series has been exciting. However, once again, besides making an appearance or so, I don't think there is any pressing reason for his character to be explored deeply, which is a shame.

Ginny- Ginny's character throughout the series has been so defined by Harry and Ron. She's Ron's little sister. She's got a crush on Harry. She's dating Harry. Granted, this has changed a little bit since the fifth book, but it would be nice to get to know her on her own terms.

Then, of course, there are the characters that I just adore reading about. I don't think they have much to contribute in terms of huge plot ideas, but it would be nice to see them. Fred& George, Prof. Lockhart, and Percy.

RainyDays
January 19th, 2007, 10:12 pm
exactly! i want more memories of them from various people (snape included). where did his pensive go? i hope harry finds it!!!! :eyebrows:
Yeah I love seeing and reading about people's past lives. I loved when Harry went into Snape's past and saw that incident with his father and the crew making fun of Snape. I mean, it's so interesting to see what's already happened and how its affected the characters we are faced with in the present.

gyllyweed
January 19th, 2007, 11:18 pm
Everyone!!!

mistude
January 19th, 2007, 11:39 pm
I would love to see Rita Skeeter in the next book...she is really interesting.

I'd love to see Ginny Weasly too, I don't want her to just phase out or something that would be ucky.

Fred and George- These are my favorite characters and I was sad that we really didn't see them in book 6...

Lucius and Draco: I'd erally like to see these two as well...I don't know why but for some reason I like thier personalities in the books.

I DO NOT WANT TO SEE LUNA: Luna is a spazz, and her character doesn't seem to do really anything for the plot. She just seems to be a random annoying character.

The_West_Wizard
January 20th, 2007, 3:24 am
I would like to see more of Luna. Her weird and eccentric personality is always entertaining.

LegsyGiggleton
January 20th, 2007, 3:34 am
VICTOR KRUM! I totally want to see Victor be a bit of a hero in book seven. Not because it'll create tension between Hermione and Ron, but because he's like a Slytherin who was never meant to be a Slytherin. I love Luna, and I think she and Harry will become great friends in seven. Or at least I hope so.

It'd be great to meet Hermione's parents. More specifically, it'd be great for Hermione to re-introduce Ron to her parents. I bet that would be awkward in true Ronald form.

And I also would love to see Lockheart one more time. Maybe this time he can remember that he wrote all those books, and be embarrassed about it.

RainyDays
January 20th, 2007, 6:06 am
I'd also like to see Krum. He did sort of play a large role in GOF and then just dissapeared. And I found it curious that he asked Hermione to stay in touch, but we haven't really heard of him except for one mention.

I'd like to see a little bit about Hermione's parents as well. Maybe even how they found out Hermione was or had the ability to be a witch. That would be an interesting tale.

Arch_Enemy
January 20th, 2007, 12:44 pm
^ Aww, I think we all want more of Dumbledore.

Oh no! No way!! NOTHING more of that arrogant self-centered jerk! It's a relief he got killed off...

xrated13
January 20th, 2007, 1:18 pm
Lupin. I hope we can see what goes "underground", and him dealing with his "equals", the werewolves. Luna, because she's such a unique character. :)

Tfield2
January 20th, 2007, 3:26 pm
Kingsely Shaklebolt!!

Elise
January 20th, 2007, 3:29 pm
I would like to see more of Bill and Luna :) We know Bill is an extremely good curse breaker so he should come in handy in helping Harry with the horcruxes, and Luna is such an interesting character. I really would love to learn more about her and her skills.

Grim_Reapster
January 20th, 2007, 3:36 pm
Aberforth Dumbledore; So far we really don't know much about him, except that he was a member of the original order, and has some strange relationship with goats.....:shrug:

Eluradanna
January 20th, 2007, 3:39 pm
Kingsely Shaklebolt!!

:D :tu: I agree, I'd like see more of him too.....and Bill and Charlie also.

IHeartNotSnape
January 20th, 2007, 4:11 pm
Aberforth:We don't really know anything important about him
The Founders:don't know that much about them
Slughorn:Why is he in slytherin?
Snape:Whose side is he on. And why.
Wormtail:Aside from the fact that he betrayed harry's parents we don't know alot about him.
Dumbledore:Has he killed.How was Grizelwald defeated.
The Malfoy's:What will become of them?
Lupin:We should learn more about his mission.
Petunia:How does she really feel about harry and his parents.
Hermiones Parents:They haven't even been properly introduced.
Voldemort:What did he do to the kids in the cave.

FeverFudge
January 21st, 2007, 12:03 am
James
Sirius
Lily
Remus (present and past)

Aberforth

The Founders - maybe

Rita Skeeter (I want to know what side she'll take. She could be a real hinderance or help to the trio)

Percy - because his part in the story is kinda funny

Luna - I want to know whats up with her

Ron - we never really see him fighting, but he really is hella powerful

Krum - that'd be great

RayGunNoey
January 21st, 2007, 12:07 am
Aberforth, Lupin and Tonks, Snape, the Order, and Arthur and Molly Weasley.

MachineGus
January 21st, 2007, 12:12 am
Luna!!! Please! She amused me so much. Her crazy remarks had me giggling. She also was a good character for hinting at things and giving us new things to think about with Thestrals, the veil ect.
I'd like to see more Lupin and Tonks as well.

dweaselqueen
January 21st, 2007, 12:24 am
I would love to see more of Lupin and Tonks together. Admittingly, I didn't by into that relationship at first but after seeing them in action I absolutely love it. Also, more of the post-Hogwart Weasely family. I want to see Bill, Charlie, the Twins, and the final word are Percy. What is with that guy? Is he going to apologize or go down on his quickly sinking ship, the grand S.S. Denial? So yeah, that's what I would like to see.

WinterIsComing
January 21st, 2007, 1:24 am
Not really a character, but I want to see more of Dumbledore's pensieve. Great way to include him in the last book.
Definitely more Luna with her crazy theories.
And more Lucious, Krum, Bill and Charlie

RainyDays
January 22nd, 2007, 5:36 am
^ Yes! The pensieve is such an interesting touch to the series. Everytime it is mentioned, I'm always excited to see what we'll be presented with.

RainyDays
January 30th, 2007, 10:00 am
I'd also like to see more of Voldemort's past. Like maybe more of his time in the orphange, and see what kinds of things he did to the other children, in that, how they reacted to him? It would be interesting.

nicloetje
January 30th, 2007, 10:50 am
Absolutely Lily Potter
Perhaps something about Dumbledores past

Emmanuelle
January 30th, 2007, 2:28 pm
I would like Luna, Neville and Ginny to be more present, they're so interesting !

Vampire_Girl
January 30th, 2007, 7:47 pm
Snape, Draco, and some more information on James and Lily.

shadow_star
January 30th, 2007, 8:16 pm
Neville and Luna... they're just so... funny! And they rally didn't get a chance to show how much they learned (Luna more than Neville) in the DA.

rigdoctorbri
January 30th, 2007, 8:33 pm
I want to see more of the Deatheaters. I want to know why many of them have devoted thier service to LV. Surely the lines of good and evil are such even the likes of Bellatrix LaStrange would know where they are drawn.

She has only told us that she would gladly give up her sons for the service of the Dark Lord...what is her motivation? What is the motivation of McNair? What is the motivation to serve for Lucius Malfoy? I know that he believes in purity of Blood, but how does that translate to serving a mass murderer?

Fawkesfan1
January 30th, 2007, 9:14 pm
I'd also like to see Krum. He did sort of play a large role in GOF and then just dissapeared. And I found it curious that he asked Hermione to stay in touch, but we haven't really heard of him except for one mention.

I'd like to see a little bit about Hermione's parents as well. Maybe even how they found out Hermione was or had the ability to be a witch. That would be an interesting tale.

Same here... Krum would be a very good asset in the fight against Voldemort and we've never seen Hermione's parents and don't know anything more about them besides the fact that they're both dentists :p ...

rigdoctorbri
January 30th, 2007, 9:29 pm
"His head is full of sawdust, but Karkaroff's is not, and you can bet they will have a strategy. One that will play to his strengths." (GoF Movie, Mad-Eye Crouch, Jr. to Harry)

I think he was full of brawn, but not quite as accomplished as a wizard...afterall he only managed to transfigure himself into half a shark.

arithmancer
January 30th, 2007, 11:24 pm
Snape! I would :love: love a scene of Snape and Voldemort interacting...

Wright1771
February 1st, 2007, 8:51 am
Aunt Marge one more time! I'd like to see her face as Harry, Ron and Hermione apparate in front of her! Her expression would be priceless!

MrSleepyHead
February 1st, 2007, 6:54 pm
How can you possibly want to see more of him? He is an interesting character, but we have seen way too much of him. Frankly, I'm somewhat tired of Snape and hope to see a minimal amount of him in DH (of course, that will not happen because his whole story needs to be explained).
Aunt Marge one more time! I'd like to see her face as Harry, Ron and Hermione apparate in front of her! Her expression would be priceless!
While this would be quite hilarious, I doubt it will happen. Harry has to go to the Dursleys before he turns 17, and thus we will not have passed his Apparition test yet.

I would like to see Lupin play a larger role. I was not satisfied with his short appearances in OotP and HBP - he is such a good character and I would like to see him resolve his issue with Greyback.

Flitwick, my favorite character, I of course hope to see more of, and I think that there is a high possibility that he will help fight against Voldemort.

Also, Dedalus Diggle - he never had much sense and I would like to read more about his character. Of course, this is only wishful thinking.

rigdoctorbri
February 1st, 2007, 7:25 pm

I am with you. I would love to see the interaction. We all know how Professor...er...I guess he is no longer Professor Snape....Severus Snape interacted with Harry, and how differently he interacted with Dumbledore. I want to see how his face is presented before LV.

windowtothepast
February 1st, 2007, 8:24 pm
MUCH more of Remus Lupin. And I really want to see if he marries Tonks! I think they'd be really cute together! And, maybe some more of Luna... And Sirius, if he returns...

kierkegaard
February 2nd, 2007, 2:21 am
My wish list:
1) SNAPE! in any format.
2) LV's monologues, they're beautifully written.
3) Lupin and Tonks getting married or some such thing. He needs to get over himself (I mean that in the best possible way).
4) Also Luna Lovegood... she reminds me of, well, me.

morsmordre7
February 2nd, 2007, 2:22 am
Remus, most def.
Sirius- I miss hiiiim.
KRUM!
Bill.
Fred and George.

LikeLuna
February 2nd, 2007, 2:39 am
Lily and/or James, in some form. And Dumbledore (in his portrait, most likely).

Rasha
February 2nd, 2007, 2:52 am
Lilly Potter- all in favor say eyes!
Oh and I miss Dumbledore already.
I would also love to hear more about Peter's whereabouts.

Fliss
February 2nd, 2007, 3:30 am
I am with you. I would love to see the interaction. We all know how Professor...er...I guess he is no longer Professor Snape....Severus Snape interacted with Harry, and how differently he interacted with Dumbledore. I want to see how his face is presented before LV.

That's exactly what I thought when I read zgirnius' response! I would love to see how he responds to LV... At the least to get a better understanding of how he fits in with LV, what his role is, how LV keeps him there etc.

I'd also like to see more of Remus Lupin, Dumbledore and Minerva Mcgonagall (she's my teaching role model!)

willow_24
February 2nd, 2007, 3:30 am
I would like to see more of snape, remus, james, sirius and lily when they were at school. I would also like to see more of what voldemort was like as a child as i enjoyed the insight that HBP gave in this respect.

Zeenie
February 2nd, 2007, 3:46 am
The twins, Luna and Lucius

dumbleISdead
February 2nd, 2007, 3:49 am
def tonks
i love her
not neville
i really dont like him

jam1
February 2nd, 2007, 3:51 pm
Hermione's family.

boredumforme
February 2nd, 2007, 5:52 pm
I would personally like to see, more of the Weasley twins, and Dobby. I think that Dobby is going to be of great use for Harry, and I think that he will also go with Harry, Hermione, and Ron to find the rest of the Horcruxes. He seems to be being built up for that type of role. He already saved Harry from Lucius Malfoy in CoS. So I think that he would be able to find more uses for himself.

CagedSparkle
February 2nd, 2007, 6:32 pm
Viktor Krum: I have been looking forward to his reappearance in the series since he left.

The Malfoys: Lucius, Draco, and Narcissa (in that order)

The Blacks: Sirius, Regulus, Tonks, Bellatrix (in that order)

The Potters: Lily, James, James's parents, Harry (in that order, I know it's sad that I want to see less Harry and it's his story but I'm sort of sick of reading about poor Harry.)

Tom Riddle: I want to see more of his history; before he became Voldemort or rather the early stages of Voldemort because evidentally he was Voldemort when he was at Hogwarts.

Lord Voldemort: I am tired of reading one side of the story. Halfblood Prince was refreshing because it gave us some insight with Voldemort.

Slughorn: I wonder if he will be the seventh traitor. He rubbed me the wrong way. I think he's more evil than Snape.

Luna Lovegood: Bless her confused heart. I wonder if the way she acts is truly how she is. I hope she won't turn into the seventh traitor.

Remus Lupin: I hope to Merlin that he will not be the traitor and that he will survive to the epilogue.

The Longbottoms: I want to see more of Neville's bravery and know the mystery behind his parents attack when he was just a baby.

The Founders: I want to see more of Salazar and Rowena than any of the Founders. Helga can welcome the Deathly Hallows with open arms while Godric gallantly destroys them, for all I care.

Alastar Moody: He entertains me. Constant vigilance!

Barty Crouch Jr.: Very unlikely but just thought I would list him. Is it possible to communicate with out a soul? Can a dementer be used to destroy a horcux?

The Grangers: Hermione's parents; Unlikely but possible. Hermione, obviously.

The Weasleys: Sans Ginny. She annoys me.

I don't have a problem with her with Harry. I have a problem with her wanting to tag along with Harry, Ron, and Hermione on their 'adventures'.

I know that she is going to find some way to tag along with them on one of their 'adventures' in the seventh book and if she ends up hurt or killed I will cry from laughing so hard because of her stupidity. Harry warned the stupid girl in both the fifth and sixth book.

The Twins: I know that they are Weasleys but I think they deserve their own category. They're two of my favorite characters. They are comic relief in this very dark and mysterious story. If one of them died I woud cry harder than I did when Sirius died

Severus Snape: He is the most mysterious and dark character of the series. He's more mysterious than Voldemort. At times, I think he's more of a antagonist to Harry than Voldemort is. He's so interesting.

The Good Slytherin: I am still looking forward to meeting the good slytherin that J.K. said that we would meet. I am not convinced that Slughorn meets that quota. Blaise Zabini might meet it but he isn't a realistic possibility because we met him before she told use about the Goold Slytherin. Tonks might be a possibility if she was a Slytherin which I think she was. Narcissa Malfoy might be the Good Slytherin. We won't know anything for sure until we read scar on July 21st, 2007.

Eileen Prince and Merope Gaunt Riddle: We most likely won't see anything from either woman but I would love to read more about these women.

The Dursleys: More so Petunia than any of them. I want to know what is so special about her. I can not wait until my birthday; the release date. I want to read a little about Dudley; only about what he saw when he saw the Dementers. I hope one of the Death Eaters tortures and kills Vernon because he isn't special enough for Voldemort to kill him.

The Slytherins: I want to see more Slytherins and Death Eaters sans Greyback.
I'm with Draco on that one. Greyback gives me the creeps.

Dobby: I love Dobby. I wonder if he is in the seventh book often will the movie maker cut him from the seventh movie script? He better be in the sixth movie! he has to tale Kreacher, afterall.:grumble:

Kreacher: I have a love/hate relationship with this adoring house elf. I hate to love it.

arithmancer
February 2nd, 2007, 6:41 pm
How can you possibly want to see more of him? He is an interesting character, but we have seen way too much of him. Frankly, I'm somewhat tired of Snape and hope to see a minimal amount of him in DH (of course, that will not happen because his whole story needs to be explained).

Glad to see you are already dealing with your likely disappointment ;). But I am confident that the romances will be resolved nicely (whether happily or not), that Harry and his friends will have many thrilling adventures in his quest to defeat Voldemort, that the mysteries surrounding RAB and the Horcruxes are going to be cleared up, but somehow, I have a wait and see attitude about them. Snape's story is the mystery I most want cleared up. What is up with him?

kierkegaard
February 2nd, 2007, 10:36 pm
YES! I think it is so strange that we have never seen them together (though definitely not accidental). I would really like to see the dynamics of that relationship. I want to know what makes Bellatrix so jealous--her outbursts in Spinner's End would make much more sense when we know this.

mollyfranny
February 2nd, 2007, 10:40 pm
Fred and George

Ashkins
February 2nd, 2007, 10:53 pm
This is going to sound strange... Petunia. I know she has answers to Harry's questions and it is time to really sit down and have a chat without Vernon or Dudley around. Maybe send them off for a guys vacation.

PotterFreak0515
February 2nd, 2007, 11:08 pm
Remus! I want to see Remus because I love him and we're getting married one month and six days after I turn seventeen (the summer solstice of 2010). I actually sent out wedding invitations to my friends!

Back to the actual topic, I'd like to see Tonks killed by Death Eaters. Or run over by a bus.

I'd like to see Snape over at Death Eater HQ. That'd be cool, but I don't know how likely it is since these are usually told from Harry's POV.

I'd also like to see more Neville and Luna. I wish they'd get together, but Jo debunked it on her site.

And I'd like to the the romance downplayed until the end. I know they're in love, but give I didn't read the series to find out how good Ginny is at snogging. I am a H/Hr or H/L shipper; but even if that was how it had turned out (and I knew it never would), I'd still be saying the same thing - I just wouldn't be as annoyed. I think HBP had a bit too much romance. And that scene at the end with Remus and Tonks - ugh. It was pointless and...

Sorry, I get off topic easily. So, I can't really think of anyone else right now, but if I do, I'll post later and try not to rant about other stuff.

haiya227
February 2nd, 2007, 11:30 pm
I would actually like to see what happens to Aunt Marge it should be pretty funny. ^_^

Ashkins
February 2nd, 2007, 11:31 pm
I would actually like to see what happens to Aunt Marge it should be pretty funny. ^_^

That would be worth a chapter in my opinion. :lol:

technophobe
February 2nd, 2007, 11:53 pm
This is going to sound strange... Petunia. I know she has answers to Harry's questions and it is time to really sit down and have a chat without Vernon or Dudley around. Maybe send them off for a guys vacation.

That's not strange! She is an underused character.

Also, Lupin should be a big part--and he shouldn't die because Peter OBVIOUSLY will, so Lupin has to be the last Marauder and marry Tonks in the epilogue!

I love McGonagall, and though I'll miss Dumbledore, I hope his "absence" will mean McG has a chance to really shine in the strict teacher / mother hen role :)

arithmancer
February 3rd, 2007, 12:13 am
I'd like to see Snape over at Death Eater HQ. That'd be cool, but I don't know how likely it is since these are usually told from Harry's POV.

Since this is my #1 wish, I've given some thought to how this might happen. What I would most like (but least expect :lol: ) would be a Death Eaters chapter like Spinner's End, told with a dramatic third person narrator. Another way I could see it happen, though, is as one of Harry's dreams of Voldemort (like the one with Rookwood in OotP, or where he sees the murder of Frank Bryce in GoF).

Finally, it could be told from Harry's point-of-view, if he actually for whatever reason, found and visited DE HQ and Snape happened to be around. (He has Nagini and Voldemort to eliminate somehow, after all - he might have reasons to be going there. Or he might be captured).

LostWizard
February 3rd, 2007, 1:37 pm
Since this is the final book I want to see alot of eveyone. There are so many things I want to know. I could be in a locked room with JO for 10 years and I would still have questions. So I will hope to see everyone from the DA love the group. If not I would like to see the Twins,Tonks,Sirius,Doby,Lupin.
I don't want to see Krum unless he is a DE I think he is weak and fake at least if he was a DE it would fit in well. I don't want him to be a distraction to what the kids have to deal with. They will need all the focus they can.

RainyDays
February 10th, 2007, 7:46 am
^ Good point. I also want to see a lot of everyone considering it is the last book. I'll be upset if I didnt' get to read as much of my favourite character outside of the trio, I hope it'll all be satisfying.

YellowRose
February 10th, 2007, 8:19 am
No ,actually thats a great idea. I'd love to read a long scene betweeen them. :tu:

CheddarTrek
February 11th, 2007, 8:40 am
Hrmmm... What I would most like to see in Deathly Hallows...

To be perfectly honest, the only thing I did not get enough of in the Harry Potter books was interaction between Harry and Dumbledore. I always hoped that we would get to see more of a Mentoring relationship there, maybe even something bordering on Dumbledore being a Father/Grandfather-Figure to Harry.

So if I could see anything in the final book, it would be what I didn't see enough of in the first six, more bonding between those two!

Unfortunately I sincerely doubt that it will happen, seeing as how Albus is dead now, and I can't think of anything else I'd like to see even half as much as I'd like to see that. *sigh*

Cheers,
CT

SnappySlytherin
February 11th, 2007, 9:52 am
I would like to see more of Narcissa as I reckon her background isn't as dark as we would like to think. Bella seemed delighted that Draco was being offered to die for the dark lord, however Narcissa was naturally horrified at the thought of her only son being killed for Voldemort. This shows me that she has a bit of compassion, and is not as devoted to the dark lord as some of his more dedicated followers.

harryhugger
February 11th, 2007, 4:41 pm
Personally, I want to see more of Lupin. He is the only surviving good Marauder and he knows a lot more than Harry thinks he knows (in my opinion).

MinaMurray
February 11th, 2007, 4:45 pm
Bellatrix!! she's my favourite character, so... :lol:
and i'd like to see more of Narcissia.

how they were at school, for exemple.

hazeleyes
February 11th, 2007, 4:45 pm
I would like to see more of Fred and George!

Tek
February 11th, 2007, 4:49 pm
I want to see some more of Lupin and Tonks, just to see how they work out. Ginny I would like to see more of. Dobby is definitely somebody I want to see more of, and even Kreature since he will be an interesting character in DH, since he is now Harry's house Elf and must follow all of Harry's orders.

And some o them there Fred and George Weasley

Yeah I want to see a bunch of people D=

hedwig_3180
February 11th, 2007, 4:50 pm
I would like to have Lupin talk to Harry about his parents, and Petunia also.

seamus_fan
February 11th, 2007, 4:55 pm
I want to see more of Tonks and Remus seperately or together, as well as Charlie and the other Weasleys, and of course Sirius coming back from the veil but...

Brenda
February 11th, 2007, 5:03 pm
I would like to see more bonding between Harry and Lupin, and also between Harry and aunt Petunia. We didn't have enough of neither of them.

Rachel9isfine
February 14th, 2007, 3:50 am
That's not strange! She is an underused character.

Also, Lupin should be a big part--and he shouldn't die because Peter OBVIOUSLY will, so Lupin has to be the last Marauder and marry Tonks in the epilogue!

I love McGonagall, and though I'll miss Dumbledore, I hope his "absence" will mean McG has a chance to really shine in the strict teacher / mother hen role :)

I agree with everything you said :). I'm really hoping to see more Lupin and McGonagall, I'm going to be sooo worried about them dying when I'm reading the book.

YNWA
February 15th, 2007, 1:42 am
I really would like to see more of Lupin in that fatherly role.

I also would like to see more of the Weasley brothers that don't go to Hogwarts anymore.

ginnyluv
February 15th, 2007, 11:21 am
GINNY!!! and voldemort!! i think voldemort should have some loooong scenes wtieh speeches and giny should get in on the action(that will never happen) mabye luna lovegod again she was cool

wannabeactor
February 15th, 2007, 12:00 pm
I would want to see more humor within the DH.

Klapton
February 15th, 2007, 1:25 pm
Ginny. I'd like to know more about her than the fact that Harry's tummy goes funny when he looks at her.

swch
February 15th, 2007, 2:11 pm
Ginny, Luna, and Neville.

avada_kedavraa
February 15th, 2007, 3:33 pm
More about Dumbledore (maybe via the pensieve), Voldemort, of course, and Snape.

Trackster32
February 24th, 2007, 7:55 am
McGonagall

DJR
February 24th, 2007, 10:27 am
I apologize if there is already a topic like this, but I was just wondering, which character that has already been introduced in the series would you like to see have a more active role in the storyline? I like Seamus Finnigan and wouldn't mind seeing him play some kind of part in the final book. I'm not so sure if that'll be possible, considering the fact that Hogwarts may be closed.

What are some of your thoughts? Who would you like to see/read more about?

I'd like to see alot more of Moody and Neville.

priyaashok
February 24th, 2007, 12:29 pm
SNAPE, then more SNAPE, then some more SNAPE.
It would also be intresting to see Harry, Hermione, the Malfoys.
I would also love to see Lily, Voldemort and Bellatrix.

AliceFO
February 24th, 2007, 12:48 pm
I'd like Luna to have a bigger role in book 7, more of an important role not just for comic relief. Erm, Neville hopefully and Lupin. Also I'd like to meet Hermiones family, I know we've seen them a few times but we haven't really got to know them very well. Oh! How could I forget Dumbledores brother from the Hogshead.

Pensievehunter
February 24th, 2007, 12:54 pm
Mad Eye and Tonks (my two fave HP characters). Hermione's family will be nice to get into also. Also Hagrid, Slughorn, Grawp, The Weasley Twins, Percy, Bill, Charlie, Fluer, Viktor Krum, and don't get me started on Karkaroff.

CelestLBeing
February 24th, 2007, 3:21 pm
I like to see more of Sirius :love: for one and Dumbledore. Both alive and well.

Niveus_Leo
February 24th, 2007, 4:52 pm
I'd like Luna and her unknown mother to be part of the plot. That would be nice. More of Lupin and Tonks would be nice as well. And a new character would be nice even I doubt that JK will put in a new one.

mcorleone
February 24th, 2007, 7:18 pm
I thinks its a given there will be much involving Snape, Malfoy, Dumbledore (his portrait most likely), Ginny, and of course the trio.

However I would like to see more involving Fred & George but I don't see how they would be integral with the main plot but there has to be a sense of humor as well as Luna Lovegood.

portage
February 25th, 2007, 4:45 am
i would like to see more of hermiones mom and dad. i would like to see more of rons brothers bill and charle who left hogwrts before any of the rest of the wealeys. i would like to see more of lupin and tonks :lol:

FOREVERPOTTER
February 25th, 2007, 11:28 am
I would like to see more of Lupin. He is a very interesting character

I would like to see more bonding between Harry and Lupin, and also between Harry and aunt Petunia. We didn't have enough of neither of them.

I agree with you. I think Harry's relationship with Petunia needs more evolving in this last book.

Briar Filth
February 25th, 2007, 12:24 pm
Sanguini, the vampire who went to Slughorns party. It made me laugh to think he was allowed into the school :lol: We haven't really seen enough of vampires in the series I think, considering the amount of appearances made by the werewolves/giants/centaurs/etc.

I'd love to see more of the Malfoys interacting with each other, specifically Draco and Lucius. I also found the interaction between Narcissa and Severus very fascinating.

merihim
February 25th, 2007, 2:17 pm
Why they say "He who must not be named" instead of voldemort?

Briar Filth
February 25th, 2007, 2:30 pm
what do you mean, merihim?

sweet16
February 25th, 2007, 2:33 pm
perhaps more giant, like grawp's friends or something like that! Something truely magical, like a different creature or something scary!

Harrys_Scar
February 25th, 2007, 3:18 pm
id like to see moreofthe order like tonks,lupin,kingsley,the weasleys and mundungas
id also like to see dawlish getting cursed some more and more of umbridge

Fayth
February 25th, 2007, 4:26 pm
I would like to see much more of Lupin.

sweet16
February 25th, 2007, 4:48 pm
I think that we will see more of lupin as he is now the other part of tonks! They are both in the order, and as the last book has to end with either harry or voldy dying, they will all be trying their hardest to keep harry alive!

I would like to see more of charlie and bill, we never see them very much! It's daft because they are a part of the weasley family and we always seem to see them!

Harrys_Scar
February 25th, 2007, 5:22 pm
will charlie die?
many think so
n the evil side id like to see more of kind od bella, snape and voldy

sweet16
February 25th, 2007, 5:25 pm
ohh, draco definatly! I hope we see more of him, even though he is evil, i like him! He is great!
i hope charlie doesn't die, he's cool:D

Harrys_Scar
February 25th, 2007, 5:29 pm
Charlie could get an army of dragons and change his name to eragon for no apparent reason

folly54
February 25th, 2007, 5:34 pm
Lockhart, Ginny, Firenze.

Harrys_Scar
February 25th, 2007, 5:39 pm
yeah ginny is actually quite funny at times

Galinda
February 25th, 2007, 5:50 pm
I really want to see Luna and Neville come into their own as talented, confident wizards. I feel guilty admitting I want to see more of Bellatrix, too. She is just a great villian.

sweet16
February 25th, 2007, 5:55 pm
well, we will be seing more of ginny because of the harry/ginny thing.
and i'm sure that luna and neville will end up together, they would make a great couple!
and as for Charlie getting an army of dragons and changing his name to eragon for no reason--good idea! Sadly, i don't think it will happen though! Unlucky Harrys_Scar!

folly54
February 25th, 2007, 5:57 pm
well, we will be seing more of ginny because of the harry/ginny thing. Hopefully.

and i'm sure that luna and neville will end up together, they would make a great couple!JK said that Neville and Luna will not be getting together because Luna is too weird for Neville.

sweet16
February 25th, 2007, 6:03 pm
aww! That's a shame, because i could really see them as a great couple! hmm...so who could get together with who?
I want hermione and ron to swallow their pride and admit their feelings for each other!! It's about time that they did!

Harrys_Scar
February 25th, 2007, 6:14 pm
hermione and ron
harry and the giant squid

sweet16
February 25th, 2007, 6:15 pm
harry and the giant squid.......they would make a strange couple lol!
brb peoples, am just going to the shops!

Harrys_Scar
February 25th, 2007, 6:27 pm
i heard it suggested somwhere
there was this big long editorial on how it would come true

jordmundt6
February 25th, 2007, 6:33 pm
For activity in the storyline--NOT coupling, although they make a cute couple--I'd like to see much more of Remus John Lupin and Nymphadora Tonks.

I hope Hermione plays a key role. I hope Ron finally realizes his potential. I'd like to see Neville come into his own. We need more Aberforth, I'd love to be able to compare the two brothers (what's Aberforth's full name anyway?:D)

And, of course--I'm begging for a giant dose of Lily Evans Potter!!:argh::sigh: She's one of the most crucial characters in the series and we know nothing about her except her hair and eye color. That MUST change.

Harrys_Scar
February 25th, 2007, 6:37 pm
id love to hear more about her snd DD past

Veritaserum_bec
February 25th, 2007, 6:59 pm
I really would like to learn more about Harrys parents, maybe Harry will have dreams that will have information on them, i would also like to see more of Ginny (shes funny) - and we probably will since of her relationship with Harry.

sweet16
February 25th, 2007, 7:02 pm
well, we hear more about lilly in the next book, so maybe something about james will be put in to.

jordmundt6
February 25th, 2007, 7:12 pm
As far as the thing with James goes--three sequences interest me.

1. His rescue of Snape from the inception of the prank to the discussion in Dumbledore's office.

2. The weeks leading up to the casting of the Fidelius Charm--specifically his reaction in three places.

A. Dumbledore's offer to be Secret-Keeper

B. Snape's warning that Sirius Black wasn't to be trusted (check out Snape's rant at Harry in the Shrieking Shack, it appears that he personally tried to warn James about a traitor in the Order and James, unsurprisingly, didn't listen).

C. Sirius' suggestion that Peter be used as Secret-Keeper instead.

3. The fight at Godric's Hollow--From Voldemort's appearance to Hagrid picking up Harry.

sweet16
February 25th, 2007, 7:14 pm
we don't really know much about the prank that james rescued snape from. We only get told little snippets.

as for the fight in godrics hollow, i think that we should find out more in the next book!:D

merope988
March 4th, 2007, 12:48 pm
i'd like to see more of fluffy he he:lol:

jordmundt6
March 4th, 2007, 7:02 pm
Maybe more on St. Mungo's and how Alice and Frank might be healed from their trauma--we need some good things to happen to balance out the long and lonely road ahead.

angiealight
March 4th, 2007, 9:41 pm
I think I'd like to see more of Charlie Weasley. The one Weasley we really haven't gotten to know yet. ^_~

hedwig_3180
March 4th, 2007, 9:51 pm
I would like to see the Longbottom family (as in, Grandma, Alice, Frank and Neville), nothing sad though... :P there is enough of that in the family!

It would be interesting to learn more about Bellatrix and her hubby, Narcissa and Andromeda.

jordmundt6
March 5th, 2007, 4:48 am
Learning more about Narcissa and Andromeda--and maybe some about Andromeda's husband Ted (an undercover Unspeakable posing as a Muggle newscaster perhaps?:D;):lol:) would be nice. I get the impression there isn't much to Rodolphus or Rastaban, that Bella leads them around by the nose because they can't think for themselves. Still, more on Bella's history and development could be interesting.

hog_wash
March 5th, 2007, 7:19 am
I would like to see (if at all possible) the reopening of hogwarts, i know its a bit much to ask, but I always loved the way JKR described hogwarts in such detail.
Also, I would like to see some lighthearted moments. Sure the book will be a darker story, but lighthearted moments really make the harry potter series worth reading...

witchygurl
March 5th, 2007, 7:35 am
1) I want most of all to see into Harry's mind more. I felt like in HBP we found out about things after they happened, and we didn't get to read into Harry's thoughts as much. I want to really get to know him as a person i can relate to more in this book, because it will be the hardest to relate to him in DH since he is embarking on an adventure we all can only dream about. So on the outside I want to see a hero, but on the inside a teenage boy.

2) I want to see Harry and Ginny alone (not like....you know) but more inside their relationship. In HBP we only saw them alone once, and this is when they were breaking up. And we have only seen them alone once more in the whole entire series, the chocolate scene in the library, but this was before Harry even started having feelings for her. I feel like Harry's change of feelings towards her were so abrupt that we have to see a justficiation for it, like we hear that Ginny is his biggest source of comfort in HBP. But how has she moved up the ladder so fast in front of Ron and Hermione?

3)
Also, I would like to see some lighthearted moments. Sure the book will be a darker story, but lighthearted moments really make the harry potter series worth reading...

I agree. I don't think that the series would have been nearly as popular without all the funny jokes that Fred, George, Harry, and Ron make. I think Deathly Hallows will be downright depressing if we don't laugh during the book.

4) I definately agree that we need more Luna. She has grown on me so much. As well as Neville.

5) I also think we need a justification for Tonks and Lupin. Personally, I didn't see any clue about Remus and Tonks besides the patronus and the little hints Molly gives if you re-read the book. I think we need to see more of their relationship, especially since it's so contraversial, with Lupin being a wearwolf and fifteen-years or so older than Tonks.

YellowRose
March 5th, 2007, 9:47 am
I think I'd like to see more of Charlie Weasley. The one Weasley we really haven't gotten to know yet. ^_~I think we will, as I'm positive he is the memember of the Order that we haven't really gotten to know, but will in DH. :)

Zeeko
March 5th, 2007, 9:53 am
5) I also think we need a justification for Tonks and Lupin. Personally, I didn't see any clue about Remus and Tonks besides the patronus and the little hints Molly gives if you re-read the book. I think we need to see more of their relationship, especially since it's so contraversial, with Lupin being a wearwolf and fifteen-years or so older than Tonks.

Sounds kinda wrong when you put it that way.
Would be rather weird though being married to a Metamorphagus though - never knowing what it would be like.

I think we should see more of some of the members from the Order that escorted Haryr begining of Book 5.

And maybe some of Oliver Wood.

hog_wash
March 6th, 2007, 5:08 am
Yes, it would be nice if JKR fleshed out Tonks and Lupins relationship. It was such a surprise , but the book ended before we got a chance to see if it works. Maybe she was saving it for book 7...

YellowRose
March 6th, 2007, 11:45 am
And maybe some of Oliver Wood.

Oh yes, I'd like to read about him becoming a 'wiz' at proffesional Quidditch ;)

90cw11
March 6th, 2007, 5:07 pm
i want to see more of tonks! shes such a character and you are right, there HAS to be more about her relationship with lupin in DH!!!!! maybe they will have a double wedding with bill and fleur! now that would be good!!

hog_wash
March 7th, 2007, 5:23 am
Yes! we should see more Tonks, she hasn't really been around that much, but already she has a big fan base. The wedding would be a good idea if its written right, and not drawn out like Grawps introduction was in OOTP.

mysterious
March 7th, 2007, 8:49 am
I am looking forward to see Victor Krum. I am sure we will see most of the other characters and there is no point wishing to see them...but I would like to see Victor seeing that it might help resolve a topic already in its 4th version. :rolleyes:

Oceania
March 7th, 2007, 9:04 am
Well, definitely Neville, Ginny and Luna. In Order of the Phoenix they seemed very much like an extended Trio.

Tonks and Lupin

Viktor Krum. Where did he go??? Was he not supposed to come around again?

Like to see some action from the Twins ;)

90cw11
March 7th, 2007, 9:14 am
does anybody thinkthat bill being a werewolf woulf affect his marriage to phlegm>

mcorleone
March 8th, 2007, 4:03 pm
What about Mr. Weasley's car? There were rumors that it would return in OOTP but that never happened. It seems that it would be counted as a lifeform.

hi55us
March 8th, 2007, 8:12 pm
What about Mr. Weasley's car? There were rumors that it would return in OOTP but that never happened. It seems that it would be counted as a lifeform.

thats would be fun, but I think that we are defenately gonna see more of Mcgonnigal since she's the headmaster now(according to Book 6)

Oceana it would be ultra cool to see more action from the twins. That was the best part of book 6.

taupimu
March 9th, 2007, 3:27 am
Because they are interesting characters and a couple I would like to see more of Lupin and Tonks.

As far as the plot line goes I hope to see more of

Petunia to hear about her sister
Dumbledore to get more of his memories.
Bill Weasley some how I think that his curse breaking abilities are going to be important.

Most of all I want to see more of Snape. I want to know what his has been up to in the other 6 books.

Guspike
March 9th, 2007, 3:17 pm
Ginny - I want to see her get back together again with Harry.
The twins- I just love them.
Remus Lupin and Tonks- I want to see them get married and have kids.
Charlie Weasley- haven't seen that much of him.
The rest of the Weasleys, the jury's still out about Percy, though, lol!
Dobby- he's such fun.
Lily and James- we really don't know enough about them.
Even Dumbledore and Sirius and in way I can have them in the book.
Luna- she's weird, but fun.
Neville- poor kid.

dobby999
March 9th, 2007, 4:21 pm
i want to here more about dobby, ok so we have kind of found out a lot about his past and stuff, but i cant let go of him its to soon *having a mental breakdown*. and yes thats about it. *crying to myself*.

i would just like to clarify that i am not that wierd i just like dobby way to much.

Hes
March 9th, 2007, 4:27 pm
Fenrir Greyback, because I would like it if Lupin gets some sort of revenge. Mundungus Fletcher, he must know more of the locket at 12 Grimmauld Place.

redhead_warrior
March 29th, 2007, 9:10 pm
Sirius Black was one of my favorite characters in the series, and i was dissapointed to see him get knocked off the playing board so quickly. I would defintiely like to see a bit of the loose ends concerning Sirius, A.K.A the mirror, and even the spell that hit him, cleared up in book seven.

Bscorp
March 29th, 2007, 9:39 pm
This may sound odd but I really want to see what Irma Pince is all about. maybe it's nothing but I suspect she has secrets to reveal.

LeiaShadow
March 29th, 2007, 9:55 pm
I would like to see much more of the Mirror of Erised. It is such a simple object, such a simple concept, yet it can be made to be so complicated. I'd love to see what Hermione's greatest desire is. I still feel like we don't know much about her besides the know-it-all, always-right-never-wrong side.

I would like to see more of Professor Slughorn. He was the only DADA teacher Harry's had that didn't have some great damage done to him by the end of the year (Quirrell: dead; Lockhart: memory removed; Lupin: reputation dismantled yet again; Moody: locked in a trunk for the year, the imposter got his soul sucked out; Umbridge: trampled by centaurs and no one liked her anyway). I thought he was pretty interesting; I got the feeling that there was more to him than meets the eye.

I would also like to see more of Fawkes. Come on, we all love him, we all want to know what he's going to do now! :)

HPgreyhound
March 29th, 2007, 9:57 pm
how about Aberforth? I would also like to see more of the founders.

nicloetje
March 29th, 2007, 10:01 pm
Trelawney! Where did she go at the end of book 6? we havent seen her since Harry left her.... I want to hear more of her superfunny comments on the usurping nag :lol:

Especially since the UK kids cover has an orb with a snake in it (which I feel is a crystal ball), divination might be very relevant.

LordMoldyShorts
March 29th, 2007, 10:08 pm
Well, not really a person, but I definitly want to see Azkaban, we've heard so much about it but we've never seen it, and it intrigues me.
I want to see Neville and Luna, I love them both, they're amazing. I really want to see Percy, I've always loved him, and really hope he will come back into the Weasley fold. As a group, I would love to see more of the Death Eaters, they are definitly interesting. Same goes for the Order Of The Pheonix. I want to see more of Umbridge, so she gets what she deserves :). Oh, hell, I wanna see everyone!

OwlPatronus
March 29th, 2007, 10:11 pm
Parselmouth

XxCatie_KxX
March 29th, 2007, 10:18 pm
I hope Luna has more to do in book 7 and also Professor Lupin, only because I think he now plays a relevant part in Harrys life what with him being close to Lily, James and Sirius. Should be interesting in that way.

aggiefan1206
March 30th, 2007, 8:00 am
i would say i would like to see more of what goes on between ginny and harry and their relationship. he is so afraid to lose her he decides to tell her that he dosent wanna be w her but he needs her perhaps more then anyone else! i also want to see more of neville- will his development continue since book 4 he has slowly becoming greater and greater.

anyankasghost
March 30th, 2007, 8:38 am
I know absolutely sure that Snape will have a big part, but I can't wait to see what he has to say for himself and how he will impact Harry in the battle of good and evil.

Harry10
March 30th, 2007, 4:42 pm
Aberforth, fortunately I'm very likely to get it.
And maybe a bit of Charlie as well. Let the lad have a bit more page time.

dobbyrules
March 30th, 2007, 4:48 pm
well i think dobby will be important because hes on the new cover(uk child version)

Keahna
March 30th, 2007, 4:52 pm
I think dobby will be important, so will Snape. I hope Remus is going to have a bigger role in book 7 because he's been "undercover" the last two books. Besides, Remus is my favorite character :D

flimseycauldron
March 30th, 2007, 4:56 pm
I want to see more of Luna...

I never believed that her mother "accidentally" killed herself (although I'm sure that is what Luna believes.) And I also think there is more to why Luna's stuff keeps getting stolen at the end of the year (possibly during the year as well.)

DaveyFoSho
March 30th, 2007, 4:59 pm
Well, not really a person, but I definitly want to see Azkaban, we've heard so much about it but we've never seen it, and it intrigues me.

As would I!! I would love for Harry to go there and possibly interogate people to try to find clues. Good times!! I would love to see alot more LUPIN. It would be great if he could accompany Harry on one or two of his little Horcrux seeking adventures!

Link_Aurion
March 30th, 2007, 6:18 pm
i am one of the people who thinks sirius will return in deathly hallows. i wud like to see him and lupin and mad eye moody

DaveyFoSho
March 30th, 2007, 6:30 pm
Yea perhaps in Harry's search for horcruxes he discovers a truth about the veil and is able to pull sirius back..... that would probably be the best thing ever!!

Bscorp
March 30th, 2007, 8:26 pm
I would be interested to see if Lupin and Snape resolve anything from their past .