Am I the only one re-reading book 1-6 before summer?

Pages : [1] 2 3

HarrysMagicWand
February 15th, 2007, 4:05 am
As of today I started the PS, and i plan to go through the entire series. Am I the only one doing this? I dont remember 5 and 6 too much becuase I sped read it to finish it before my friends. :cool:

I feel bad bcause I have this weird thing that i need to keep things in top shape. I bought my 1rst and 2nd book when i was in grade one (i had already read the books) and they're in practically perfect condition, and the pages are yellowing slightly. I feel bad for acctually re reading them because carrying them in my bag will wear them. At least when I was little i could be careful reading them!

So anyway, anyone else? :err:

:drool: Harry Potter series:drool: :drool:

FaceofBoe
February 15th, 2007, 4:10 am
I was going to, but I decided against it in the end. I've got other stuff to read at the moment, and I decided that instead, I'm going to re-read the entire series, 1-7, after the release of DH. I don't want to read 1-7 twice in the same year.

I am going to re-read HBP the week before DH comes out, though. Because it's basically a two-parter, I'll need to refresh my mind about exactly what happened in HBP, and what's at stake.

AthenaMcGonagal
February 15th, 2007, 4:33 am
I just started rereading SS a couple of days ago. Trying to go slowly and pace myself - just one or two chapters a day should get me pretty close to July 21, right?

I also started reading the books to my 3 year old cousin about a year ago. We only see each other once or twice a month, but I've read him all of SS, and we're up to Chapter 5 in CoS. I try to do the different voices, too, so it's not just fun, it's good practice for me (I'm an actress, currently trying to shift from vacation to vocation.)

I've got a busy few months between now and then, though - playing Maria in a production of Twelfth Night, then I'm in The Secret Garden (I think I have a show, so I might have to go very late to a release party) - I'm loving the next few months!

Rachel9isfine
February 15th, 2007, 4:35 am
I might, I've read the 6th book like 10 times now and the 5th even more, so I don't really want to read them again for awhile otherwise I'll have them memorized and it won't be as much fun reading them. I've thought about it, I'll see how I'm feeling in a few months :).

esme_grint
February 15th, 2007, 4:45 am
I think I should re-read the entire series but my problem is that I forget everything else and I concentrate on just reading Harry Potter. That is what I am scared of. :no: But now that I think about it...I think I might. Thank goodness my school load is not going to be heavy nor is my work. So I think I might end up reading it. But I wonder....when I am done reading the entire series and book seven come out...then what am I going to do??? Re-read the entire series all over again? :hmm:
Maybe that wouldn't be such a bad idea. :D

tofo579
February 15th, 2007, 4:46 am
ive already read them so much, that it doesnt really matter =]
im reading 6 right now, tho, and im still thinking i might start the whole thing over soon. once 7 comes out, it will be nice to read the whole thing as a complete set, which i am so excied for.

MadEyeCorey
February 15th, 2007, 4:47 am
I'm on the grave yard scene in GOF and when I'm done I plan on reading them again(this time I went out of order). I just cant get enough! I'm so Potter-fied.

HedwigOwl
February 15th, 2007, 6:06 am
I'm rereading from GoF on. I don't think you're alone...in fact, I'd bet that most HP fans are reading the series again before the 7th book comes out.

swch
February 15th, 2007, 6:08 am
Definately not. As soon as exams are over in May, I am going to start rading.

hazeleyes
February 15th, 2007, 6:27 am
I'm on the grave yard scene in GOF and when I'm done I plan on reading them again(this time I went out of order). I just cant get enough! I'm so Potter-fied.

I'm out of order too. I re-reading OotP right now but as soon as I'm done with that i'm going to start from the beginning. I always feel like i'm missing something so I have to go over it again!:p

beth83
February 15th, 2007, 7:21 am
i'm still getting though my christmas pressies: i got the complete works of jasper fforde!

i'm thinking i will probably start a complete re-read in mid june, have to factor in a toddler this time round who wasn't here for hbp!

krystledm
February 15th, 2007, 8:37 am
just finished actually, lol

i did skip book 4 but thats cause ity's my LEAST favorite and after 3 i just wanted to read 5 and 6, lol

maybe i'll back and do it again for real this time

and just fyi, it took me 2 weeks, lol

rwwoman
February 15th, 2007, 8:47 am
Okay I admit it - I never stop reading them - once I get through HPB I just start all over again - if there was AA for Harry Potter addicts I'd be a life member:lol:

Spritey
February 15th, 2007, 8:49 am
I just started PS again about a week ago, actually. I'm trying to go slow with them this time, because although I know that these next few months will just fly by, I really want to be able to remember reading the earlier books without knowing the ending.

KiloByte
February 15th, 2007, 9:00 am
I started reading the series again late last year. I started with Philosophers Stone, and I'm now a quarter of the way through Order of the Phoenix. I figured/hoped that way by the time I finished reading Half Blood Prince, the seventh book would have been either released, or at least close to it, which has worked well!! :clap:

ginnyluv
February 15th, 2007, 9:19 am
i only read them once and all of the important parts stick with me:cool:

kerri
February 15th, 2007, 9:42 am
are you kidding me? i think thats a give in! atleast i know i am. i re-read the books again and again. i just finished book four and cant find GoF. i put it somwhere and cant find it. no worries though, i have it on tape.

gertiekeddle
February 15th, 2007, 12:50 pm
I'm going to do that. Wouldn't be that bad if I won't find the time, but I'll try to read them all in a row for the first time. :)

leenielou
February 15th, 2007, 12:57 pm
I've already re-read the first two, but, just like last time, I started far too early so I'm probably going to have to re-read them again closer to the time :lol: But yes, I will be doing it. I want everything fresh in my head for the ending :(

crookshanksfan
February 15th, 2007, 1:03 pm
I started rereading PS a couple of days ago. I've been planning to reread the whole series for months, and now it turns out it'll probably be the last time I do so before Deathly Hallows is here. Like many others here, I'm thinking it would be nice to read them a bit more slowly. But I never manage to do that...:D I'll probably be done with all the books before easter, but I hope I'm wrong. I'd like to have them all fresh in my mind when I read DH.

By the way, it's the first time I'm rereading the series since I started visiting CoSforums regularly. After reading lots of weird and interesting theories here, I wonder if reading the books again will be a slightly different experience?...

gertiekeddle
February 15th, 2007, 1:26 pm
I'd like to have them all fresh in my mind when I read DH.I wonder if it will different to reread them this time. They're not gone forever after that, but knowing there will be nothing new is still also sad. :(

By the way, it's the first time I'm rereading the series since I started visiting CoSforums regularly. After reading lots of weird and interesting theories here, I wonder if reading the books again will be a slightly different experience?...I was a bit afraid by my first rereading after entering CoS that this will happen, but it was actually still 'just' a book the moment I read it. I didn't forget all the theories, but JK just caught me again and so I didn't think of all the ideas around every sentence I read. I had a similar effect when I watched Star Wars 1-3 (the new Episodes). Although I don't excactly love them and have prejudices because they're new and not the awesome old ones (... ;)), all was perfect the moment the title music just started. So - hope you will enjoy as before, too. :D

YellowRose
February 15th, 2007, 1:28 pm
I've been re-reading the series since forever so I guess I'll continue to do so up untill about Easter. Then I'll want a mental break from anything to do with Harry Potter so I can get my mind fresh for the July Harry Potter onslaught. :)

MrSleepyHead
February 15th, 2007, 1:36 pm
I just finished the series about two weeks ago, having finally caught HBP up with the rest of them (I am obsessive compulsive in that manner - I have to have read them all the same amount of time - it will be hard catching DH up), so I am taking a well-deserved break from the series at the moment (I wrote down all of the oddities and coincidences I found - hoping to send them into Mugglenet soon). Robinson Crusoe and Moby Dick are calling my name again, and I think there is a whisper of LOTR, too.

However, I assure you that I will re-read the series before DH is released. If I really want to read them than I can finish quite quickly, so I am not planning to read them too early.

potterbuff
February 15th, 2007, 5:44 pm
I'm re-reading OOTP at the moment, then will go onto HBP in time for July. They're the 2 I've read the least number of times & I want to remember exactly what happened by the time I get DH :clap:

marebear02
February 15th, 2007, 5:49 pm
I'm going to start re-reading all the books in April. I have it figured out that I will finish with them all about a week before the movie release so it will be great timing.

mysterious
February 15th, 2007, 5:57 pm
I know, many people re-read the book often to keep their memory afresh, and many will before DH, but not me, I have enough on my plate for the time being and I don't think I will manage to read all the books....:sigh: Though I think I will re-read HBP just to keep myself acquainted with what I can expect from the book...moreover I think HBP and DH are more closely linked to each other than any two books of the series therefore it would be necessary for one to read HBP before DH. :)

boredumforme
February 15th, 2007, 6:08 pm
I am already on GOF and plan to finish OotP and HBP this weekend. And then I will read them over again. I have read them all loads of times. I have read SS once a month since 1999 when I first got into the series, and have just added the other books once they came out.

Emmanuelle
February 15th, 2007, 6:14 pm
I've re-read all the books less than two months ago so I'm not sure but I might if I feel like I've forgotten lots of things when July comes around !

stonesurfing
February 15th, 2007, 6:21 pm
I started re- reading in January an have now finished HBP. It was very interesting, because i noticed much more things and i had a lot of different theories in my mind. And now i feel completely prepared for the seventh - but it is still so much time until the release!

Emi
February 15th, 2007, 6:29 pm
I'm timing it so that I read a chapter a day, give or take, and it lasts me up until the release date. I purposely haven't re-read the books for months and months, so now I can really enjoy the story and get excited about Deathly Hallows.

Happy re-reading, everybody! :p

HarryHermione94
February 15th, 2007, 6:30 pm
No,I am most certainly am going to reread all the books for the seventh. More theories and information about HP. I want to be ready for the last book before it comes out.

Nellas
February 15th, 2007, 6:42 pm
I’m always re-reading, but I’m going to read them again before the release- and this time in the right order (it’s been a long time since I’ve done that)

therose
February 15th, 2007, 6:45 pm
Yes you are not the only one i do that too!!!
i have a costume,,, i read books in order to remember everything,, if i start with number one i just continue reading the second and so on...rigth now im reading HBP when i finished i start with TPS and that way i can fresh my memory...anyway the book will be released in my country like in agoust (in spanish) so i have to wait a litlle bit more than you have...

DumblysArmy
February 15th, 2007, 7:39 pm
I'm going to reread OotP just before the movie comes out and then HBP between the movie and the DH release. Just so everything is fresh in my head before sitting down with DH.

Quifflonia
February 15th, 2007, 8:14 pm
I'd love to read it before summer, but my English teacher is making us read a bunch of Sci-Fi books. She wants her whole class in total to read 150..

RinkyDink
February 15th, 2007, 8:26 pm
I started before the release date was announced but I don't get to read every day so it takes awhile to get through a book. Currently reading OOTP, or atleast will be starting it before long. I had a feeling it was coming out this summer so I started right before she said what the date was.

Hermeneutic
February 15th, 2007, 8:32 pm
I spent the last week and a half rereading the series, having been inspired by the Deathly Hallows release date announcement. I might do it again in July; it all depends on my school workload.

BurrowGhoul
February 15th, 2007, 8:36 pm
I will probably start to read them in May, even though I've already read each one more times than I can count (great bedtime stories for the kids!). A friend has OotP, so I'll have to figure some way to pry it out of their hands when I need it.

DevilsSnare
February 15th, 2007, 10:01 pm
I'm not re-reading the novels, but I HAVE been listening to all the audio books from beginning to end (and back to the beginning again. :love: )

gertiekeddle
February 15th, 2007, 10:03 pm
I'm not re-reading the novels, but I HAVE been listening to all the audio books from beginning to end (and back to the beginning again. :love: )I'm doing the same. Actually I don't know how often I have been listening to them now. But nonetheless I will reread - not to recall the plot, but just to have the fun by reading the whole series in a row. :D

Hes
February 15th, 2007, 11:16 pm
I might read them all or maybe just OotP, which is my favorite and HBP. Just to get back into the horcruxes.

cocomaloco
February 15th, 2007, 11:26 pm
I have started reading GOF, I must have read them all at least 6 times each. but at the mo im looking at all the different theories and reading whichever book it referes. I will definately read all of them in order just before DH though.

Sabine
February 15th, 2007, 11:38 pm
I just try to figure out what would be the best time to start re-reading them all. To finish HBP on friday evening an snatch DH from the postmans hand on Saturday. :)

Sabine

Padfoot_Returns
February 15th, 2007, 11:41 pm
Nope, I am too. So are all my friends who like HP at school. I want to start so I can finish the exact time DH comes out.

gertiekeddle
February 15th, 2007, 11:42 pm
I just try to figure out what would be the best time to start re-reading them all. To finish HBP on friday evening an snatch DH from the postmans hand on Saturday.That is what I plan, too, and wonder if I will make it 'in time'. Guess I will start around June, 1st.

lillink
February 15th, 2007, 11:45 pm
I'm re-reading them all. I'm hoping to finish OoTP right before the movie comes out, and then I'll spend the next week reading HBP so that I'll be all caught up before the last book... And if I finish the books early, I'll start early again. There has to be things that I'll miss anyways, even if I re-read the books hundreds of times!

snugglepot
February 16th, 2007, 12:26 am
I am going to read them all again before "Deathly Hallows".
Only it won't be in the Summer. We are having Summer now! It will be winter for me when the book comes out.

hpstephanie
February 16th, 2007, 12:40 am
I am also planning on re-reading the series before July. I am starting my marathoon readins seesion in June, after I graduate. I wish I could start earlier, but due to the fact that I am a senior, and the large amount of work I have, I cannot start until June!

hermy_weasley2
February 16th, 2007, 1:51 am
I'm not yet. I might start before the 21st, especially HBP. I've only read it twice all the way through and some of the parts are a little fuzzy.

AliceFO
February 16th, 2007, 1:53 am
I'm reading PS right now, I plan to finish the last chapter of HBP on 20th July!

rosey
February 16th, 2007, 1:56 am
I'm pretty sure you aren't the only one.
I haven't really thought about it; with school and everything I don't know if I have time, even in the summer.
If I re-read the series I want it to be an in-depth read, not just for enjoyment and just to read because I'm bored and such.
I wouldn't be surprised if I read it slower and I see something that I missed.

taupimu
February 16th, 2007, 2:18 am
Not by yourself. I have just finished the first 2. I had hoped to read them slower this time so it would last until summer. But some how I get caught up in the story and just keep reading.

So I guess the only way to have it last until the summer is to not start another book for awhile.

Brenda
February 16th, 2007, 2:33 am
I've started re-reading them already and I'm at the half of GoF, I thought it would be nice to read them again. But I will probably have to re-read them again for DH because I want to remember absolutly everything when I read DH. I am so excited I can't wait for the 7th book anymore! I think re-reading them calms me a bit although it kind of hypers me too 'cause I need to know what's next!!!

nevillesgal
February 16th, 2007, 2:37 am
I'm going to reread the series before book seven, then I'll probably read them again soon after...beginning with SS and ending with DH.

I still can't believe we're going to know the end soon...it's so bittersweet.

But, yes, I'm going to reread and I have some friends who are too. We're thinking of doing a book club and rereading them all again together.

__Bellatrix__
February 16th, 2007, 4:49 am
I have been re-reading the books for a long time and that way the story will be fresh in my mind when DH comes out. I also find little details that I might not have noticed before when I re-read the book.

Celsius
February 16th, 2007, 4:55 am
I might not start from the beginning, but I may start at either PoA or GoF, since that's where the serioes twists and plot start to happen.

LostWizard
February 16th, 2007, 5:53 am
I want to re-read the series at least 2 more times. I just started SS a couple of days ago. I do want to take it slow and really look for stuff I might have missed.

j3nni3
February 16th, 2007, 5:58 am
i'm rereading the HBP right now. :)

Wright1771
February 16th, 2007, 9:21 am
I'm on P.73 of Chamber, but every time I finish a book, I want to go back to HBP. (my favourite!)

beth83
February 16th, 2007, 10:03 am
i wasn't going to start until june but i don't think i can wait that long now. the problem is we are moving house and have already packed the books and can't remember which box has them in! :lol:

*goes off to unpack boxes hoping they are all in the same one....

IMissPadfoot
February 16th, 2007, 2:18 pm
Yes, I too am re-reading the series! I just started PS about two days ago and I'm going to go through the whole lot before the new one is released!

random_kid
February 16th, 2007, 6:09 pm
yer i've just started the chamber of secrets again now it's dried out from where i spilled alot of orange squash on it :wow: dont ask how :lol:

LikeLuna
February 16th, 2007, 6:45 pm
Oh no. I'm definitely rereading it, but during the summer. I'll be feeling ultra-Potterholicy and I'll read super fast. :)

Neophyte
February 16th, 2007, 7:14 pm
After getting sucked into these boards :D I found it hard not to pick up one of the books, or watch one of the movies at the very least, so now I have found myself starting to re-reading all of them! They are such awesome books, how can you resist?!

lurvmedespair
February 16th, 2007, 7:29 pm
I'm going to read PS, CoS, PoA, GoF, OotP up to the release of the movie, and take them slow, maybe one a week, then in the week between the movie and the book reread the entire series back-to-back. It's what I've always done before movie or book releases; only this time I have to do the book's rereads rather more quickly :lol:

MHPFAN
February 16th, 2007, 7:40 pm
I am actually going to do it as soon as school lets out for me. I've been too busy with school to read anything else, so I'm just waiting until I find time. :)

ModernInkling
February 16th, 2007, 7:57 pm
I'm definitely going to re-read the series this summer, probably starting at the beginning of July, so I'll have read the first four by July 13th, then afer seeing the movie, I'll read OoP and HBP during the next week, before July 21. (I'm a very fast reader)
Or, I might read OoP before seeing the movie, but if I do that, then I'll be more likely to get annoyed at anything that's cut out.

Either way, I'll definitely re-read all before the 21st :D

JJFinch
February 16th, 2007, 8:49 pm
I've already done that recently but I'll probably do it again, yeah. I'll read them all again once i've read DH about ten times!

hpfan1
February 16th, 2007, 11:09 pm
I started rereading SS the day the release date of DH was announced. I have finished it and I am now a couple of chapters into CoS. I plan to read a chapter a day every day until I finish all six books sometime in July. Since I've read the books a few times each, I don't really need to reread them but I always do when there's a new book coming out, so....

Lisa_Turpin
February 16th, 2007, 11:15 pm
I actually read them over the last summer because I had a feeling that Book 7 would be released within the year. However, I think it's safe to say that I will definitely reread the books again before July 21st!!

Jamie_gryf
February 16th, 2007, 11:24 pm
I am too.
Last week, I finished OOTP.
And now I'm about half way through HBP.
But since the release date was announced I think I'll start over from SS and read all the way up to HBP again. Hopefully, I'll get done with all of them before July 20. Because that midnight I'm going to buy the book! :)

HpPygmyPuff
February 16th, 2007, 11:29 pm
I am re-reading them too:) I read HBP in norwegian now, and I am planning to re-read all of the books again in english before July 21.

hagrids_wench
February 16th, 2007, 11:33 pm
I am re-reading them right now. After coming here I discovered that I am a victim of fuzzy thinking and I want everything clear as ink by the 21st. Besides I have never been able to read just one book in a sequence I have to start alllllll over again.:lol:

samncj
February 16th, 2007, 11:54 pm
Doesn't look like it does it?
I started too. I'm about half way through OotP.
Man I can't stand that old toad lady!:grumble:

I might half to start reading the books again before the 7th one comes out.:sigh:

Evanicio
February 17th, 2007, 12:10 am
I alwayas reread the books. If i'm not reading something, I'll just choose a potter book I haven't read in a while. I'm definitely gonna reread OotP right before the movie comes out. I might reread the entrie series or just HBP before DH. After DH i'll reread the whole series again for the 70th time. I'll never stop rereading the series.

Near
February 17th, 2007, 2:36 am
I've re-read the series a few times (4), but lately, I have only been looking at OoTP onward (occaisionally GoF).

morsmordre7
February 17th, 2007, 2:53 am
Of course not. I've already read the series this year. Took me about a week to finish the first six books. I plan on reading them 2 or 3 more times before the book/movie comes out. I want to be prepared, and see the small stuff.
But of course, it doesn't help that I live, breathe, and sleep Harry Potter.

WeasleyTwinGirl
February 17th, 2007, 3:15 am
This is my third time in the past 2 months re-reading the series. Get's me pumped up for "Deathly Hallows". I'm hoping to be finished with the Sixth one for the like 7th time right before "Deathly Hallows" arrives.

Hermione_Clone
February 17th, 2007, 4:30 am
I started Sorcerer's Stone a few days ago when I had a couple of days off school ( I LOVE SNOW!!!!!) I'm not very far in because of school and play practice but by the time July 21 rolls around....:lol: And than I'm reading the whole thing!

DirtMcGirt
February 17th, 2007, 4:51 am
Well, I may need to, besides the fact I got clowned on for reading COS hours before my wedding...

silver_phoenix
February 17th, 2007, 4:59 am
Yeah, I plan to. I meant to start a couple weeks ago, but I've been really busy with homework, track season starting, and English Festival, which you have to read 7 books in 6 months to be in (I'm nowhere near done). I've only read most of the books once (horrible, I know), but I really want to have them all fresh in my mind before starting on DH. Hopefully I get done before July 20, because I'm buying the book at midnight and starting it if I'm done with the others or not.

muggle87423
February 17th, 2007, 6:07 am
Yeah, I'm going to start soon, and really read into them and look for the tiniest things that could mean something.

Nadia
February 17th, 2007, 7:51 am
I'm planning to read all six books before July. I finished re-reading PS/SS two days ago, so now I'm about to start with CoS... I want to have all the facts fresh in my head for DH!

esme_grint
February 17th, 2007, 7:58 am
I'm planning to read all six books before July. I finished re-reading PS/SS two days ago, so now I'm about to start with CoS... I want to have all the facts fresh in my head for DH!

That is the same reason I am going to start reading from book one. What I want to do is keep a notebook next to me to write down all of the new things that I didnt noticed at first. Or I would like to write down all of the new info that I have learned re-reading the book. :D

PotterFreak0515
February 17th, 2007, 7:59 am
I'm rereading them. Definitely. I'm going to go through the whole series straight through once I get through a few new books I got. (Two for class, and one as a Valentine's gift). I was just rereading sections of HBP and OotP a two days ago, but I'm definitely rereading the whole series at least twice. Especially PoA because I haven't even picked that one up in about four or five months. *cries* I can't believe it's almost over!!!

bluestone
February 17th, 2007, 9:50 am
Im definitely rereading, and I wouldnt be surprised if a majority of the people on this forum are doing the same thing. Also, I'm not sure if it's been mentioned yet, but Tiberius started a Read-A-Thon thread, and although they arent in book one anymore, (they are partway through POA) some of you may be interested in looking at it. :)

arshia
February 17th, 2007, 10:51 am
Yes!!
I think everyone's planning to do that(my group of friends seriously thought about it too and are acting on it)
Everyone wants to know all the details before reading the final sequel!!!

rubeus06
February 17th, 2007, 11:25 am
i'm in the same boat.

crookshanks16
February 17th, 2007, 4:18 pm
I'm pretty busy right now. I have a ton of school work. I'll probably start re-reading again after school ends in June. That will give me plenty of time.

potterbuff
February 17th, 2007, 5:00 pm
I am already on GOF and plan to finish OotP and HBP this weekend. And then I will read them over again. I have read them all loads of times. I have read SS once a month since 1999 when I first got into the series, and have just added the other books once they came out.

Do you actually NEED to re-read PS...surely you should know it off by heart now :err:

gertiekeddle
February 17th, 2007, 5:03 pm
Do you actually NEED to re-read PS...surely you should know it off by heart nowFor me it's just the fun of it, not exactly to refresh the details. I'm impressed that it is good everytime I do, although I already did very often yet. For Juli, 21st I more or less want to have the fun of reading all in order for the very first time. Like rewatching LOTR I and II, when III came out. :D

RinkyDink
February 17th, 2007, 7:55 pm
I'm not re-reading the novels, but I HAVE been listening to all the audio books from beginning to end (and back to the beginning again. :love: )

LOL well technically I am listening to the audio books as well. But since it was about rereading, I mean I am not the one reading them, Jim Dale is, but still they are being read and I am listening.

LexiBlack
February 17th, 2007, 8:09 pm
I will probably re read 1-6 before the release of 7. I always like to be refreshed on everything that is going on so when I do get to 7 I'm not like "when did that happen, I don't remember that." Although I usually have some of those moments even when I do read the previous books!

Sugar_High
February 17th, 2007, 8:14 pm
I have read them all so many times it doesn't really matter, but I will probably end up reading them all yet again. I have noticed though that after the movies come out, the books aren't so exciting (after PS movie came out, the book wasn't as exciting, so on and so forth).

Traveler1113
February 17th, 2007, 8:55 pm
Im going to re-read them... but Im gonna wait a little while to time it so I finish right before it comes out. If I started now, Id be done too soon! :p

Theyre just too good... when Im reading a HP book, I basically put my social life on hold and read all day. ^_^

potterbuff
February 17th, 2007, 9:02 pm
Well I'm a really slow reader so I need to start again now!

Chris
February 17th, 2007, 9:13 pm
If I finish my first reread of 1-6 prior to the summer...here comes second reread! :-P.

We're part of the Harry Potter Hype Machine, but I can only imagine when the calender turns to July 1 how much hype'll be out there. It'll be the popular culture event of the summer. Maybe Britain'll pass a resolution (I'm american, so I don't know how things work in Britain) calling July "Harry Potter Month".

Mr_Watson
February 17th, 2007, 11:39 pm
I re-read them all the time, I read each book 5-6 times...And it's always as exiting as the first time.

Night_Sky
February 18th, 2007, 4:49 am
I just got done re-reading the books. I do see things in it I did not before.Plus after reading something here I see things that I did not read the first time.

LeanneJO
February 18th, 2007, 4:55 am
I have started re-reading the series I'm nearly done with Philosopher's Stone. It's amazing how many important characters get mentioned early in PS, like Sirius Black, Mrs Figg, and Harry having the dream where he was wearing Quirrells turban and it is talking to him..

weasleygirl93
February 18th, 2007, 4:57 am
I read it backwards to pick up on foreshadowing, and then I'm reading it regularly ending book 6 on July 20th.

Alamalexia
February 18th, 2007, 5:14 am
I am constantly reading the books over and over again! So of course I started reading PS again! When it gets closer to the date of release I will read the whole series again.:p

quiditchwitch
February 18th, 2007, 5:17 am
I read it backwards to pick up on foreshadowing, and then I'm reading it regularly ending book 6 on July 20th.

Huh, reading backwards. Smart. I just read in cycles. Taking breaks for exams. I read 1st through 6th, then again and again and again. Speaking of that, It reminds me that I have to put a new theory up.

loonyluna
February 20th, 2007, 9:06 am
I'm gonna re-read 1-6 leading up to the released of DH. I'm a slow reader so i have to start around April to read in a comfortable pace. I think re-reading the series is the best way to prepare for the last book.

jellibean
February 20th, 2007, 9:33 am
Well i only just read the books about a month ago...but i stopped about half way through the 6th one...because i'm not the biggest fan of it...and i had too much other stuff to do, but i think i'll probably read the 6th just before the release of the 7th, or do what someone else said, which is read the 7th book and then read 1-7 again...i'm not sure if i'll have the time...but oh well...

cornish_pixies
February 20th, 2007, 11:46 am
I'm reading through the series right now :) I'm trying to do it slowly so I don't miss out on anything. I'm on CoS right now. So I'm thinking: one book a month? That gives me a nice slow pace so I catch everything before DH. And I'm never only reading one book at a time, so I like my plan.

Everhope
February 20th, 2007, 11:50 am
I think I may do, I re-read books five, and six last november though.

caprafan
February 20th, 2007, 5:24 pm
We've just started. I'm reading to my 5 year old to encourage him to start reading them on his own (this worked well with my older son), and my 10 year old is slightly ahead of us. I don't know how many times I've reread them now, but I still find new things.

SpinneyFish
February 20th, 2007, 10:13 pm
Maybe not the whole series... but probably at least OotP and HBP.

pensieve_master
February 20th, 2007, 10:25 pm
LOL...I just got done going through the whole series via audio. Jim Dale is really superb.

Pensievehunter
February 20th, 2007, 10:55 pm
I am. I started OOTP this morniing actually. I usually read a few pages each day so it should last me until summer. :tu:

_HeRmIoNe_G_
February 20th, 2007, 10:59 pm
I normally read my books backwards once and then i'll probably read books 1-5 before the OOTP movie and then book 6 the week in between the 5th movie and the next book.

MeMyselfAndI
February 20th, 2007, 11:04 pm
Yep, I'm doing it too. I started the day of we got the release date and I'm on PoA. Planning to finish book 6 sometime towards the end of June so I've got time for movie marathons and release parties and possibly going up to New York for the premiere...that would be awesome.

darkstaff07
February 20th, 2007, 11:22 pm
I'm going to re-read it at least 4 times before 7/21/07 (CANT WAIT!!!). I know I'm obsessed, but who cares?

potatoesrock
February 21st, 2007, 1:17 am
I don't really read the first two books anymore because I've done it too many times and I couldn't find any clues in there. I've decided to shift my focus to books 3-6, especially the last two, and see if I can come up with anything before the release. I also have school, and since our teachers love to torture us I haven't had much reading time lately. Stupid algebra homework.

8m57w6
February 21st, 2007, 1:18 am
I'm going to read them as many times as I possibly can before Dh comes out. Also, my friend and I are planning an HP day, right before OOTP is released, we're going to watch the first 4 movies, then go see 5 in theaters. It'll be great.:D And then we'll go home and read which ever book were on at the time!

aprilpotter
February 21st, 2007, 1:25 am
Nope, I want to re-read it, but I have yet to start. I had a Harry Potter movie marathon over the weekend and watched all the movies again, but now I just need to read the books over!

Tenshi
February 21st, 2007, 1:44 am
I don't read them again. I tend to remember alot of things during the first reading, the main plot etc. Of course not single tiny details. I tried to re-read OotP a few months ago and stopped after a few paragraphs, because I was able to tell out of mind the whole story. Maybe I try in a few years, when I forgot alot about what happend in the books. ;)

proudfoot
February 21st, 2007, 3:03 am
I had to do the same thing.. the only thing I remembered from HBP was that Dumbledore died... I sped read as well haha.

Lexxicon
February 21st, 2007, 3:19 am
I'll definitely be revisiting the series closer to the release date. I always read before a movie and new book is released, so since they're being released a week apart, it works. I'll probably not start until June, though, as I've got school stuff and other "for fun" reads.

zunit223
February 21st, 2007, 5:49 am
yea I'm definitely going to re-read the series before I read Deathly Hallows. I haven't read the first few in a long time.

Prof.Blink
February 22nd, 2007, 1:17 pm
I'm re-reading them at the moment. I haven't actually read the series in one go since before HBP came out, and I have only read HBP once. :shrug: So my HP knowledge could do with some refreshing before the book comes out. I'm on POA right now.

Schlubalybub
February 22nd, 2007, 1:37 pm
I'll reread the books when I find them in order. I love rereading them, it is fun

Wykkedfaery
February 23rd, 2007, 6:32 am
I know I have... yes, re-read (yet again) already. I think I've read them all about six time each, bare minimum. Even CoS, and that's my least favorite book.

Venom3384
February 23rd, 2007, 6:48 am
I reread the series before each new book comes out...so I guess it'll be my 7th time with the 1st book, 6th time with the 2nd, etc.

HermioneGR
February 23rd, 2007, 2:23 pm
I'm planning to reread them sometime before DH.I surely have to refresh my memory because I have only reread extracts of the books and not the entire books.

Misudy
February 23rd, 2007, 8:53 pm
As soon as I get all the books back I lent out I'll be reading them again...

MagicalMoo
February 23rd, 2007, 9:59 pm
I've been rereading the books right now. I want to get the number of times that I've read each book up to the same number, then I'm going to go through the series as many times as I can before the week of the Deathly Hallows release. Starting the Sunday before it comes out, I'm going to read one of the books each day. That way I'll finish HBP the day before DH is released, and I'll have the entire series fresh in my head as I delve into the final book. :)

dobby_rocks
February 24th, 2007, 1:49 am
I reread the series before each new book comes out...so I guess it'll be my 7th time with the 1st book, 6th time with the 2nd, etc.

Me too , well least since i've been into the book, before OOTP came out

I’ll do a re-read but I’ll start it in mid March/ early April at the latest.

mrcrawfo
February 24th, 2007, 1:52 am
if you want to join my group we are doing a book club. We just started on Sorcerer's stone and we are having weekly discussions about the books also. I am on MY Space and my email is through crawfordm1@nku.edu. Feel free to get online and check out my site off of my space. I'd love to have more people sign up for it. Anyone who is a Harry Potter fan is more than welcome. Check out my blog for specifics.

technophobe
February 24th, 2007, 4:41 am
I'm planning on doing a mad re-read the month before DH comes out. I can read 'em fast and I like having them all fresh in my head before I get to DH, so I can immediately make all the appropriate connections.

It'll be my first time re-reading all of Order of the Phoenix, since my last attempt ended badly with all the caps locks! And my first reread of HBP, too.

lupislune
February 24th, 2007, 5:52 am
I have a plan to reread at least book 5 and 6 before the release date in July. I am hoping that it works into my schedule. I would really like to reread the whole series before the release date, however.

brnsy019
February 24th, 2007, 6:07 am
I just moved and all my books are in storage!!! The only HP I have in my new house is number 6. I will definetly be checking 1-5 out from the library before July!!!

narcissa_cissy
February 24th, 2007, 6:39 am
im timing it just right, so i can time it perfect. im camping out it the premere too ! :)
im on book 2 right now, sadly.. its so cute to see them young.. :) good times.

JadeFox
February 24th, 2007, 7:00 am
Just started #1 last night, going through them all now.

zimmie
February 24th, 2007, 11:55 am
Yeah I just started reading SS again and plan on re-reading the whole set again before July. I've read all the books quite few times but there is usually something new to find that I had overlooked. Sometimes, I read more thoroughly chapters that I may have sped through before. It is still fun to read these books and that is a sign of how well written they are to me. The only other books I have read over and over are "The Lord of the Rings".

bumblybee
February 24th, 2007, 4:53 pm
I think that I'm definitely going to reread the series before DH comes out but I'm trying to decide when. I usually start rereading the books a couple of weeks before the new one comes out, but I don't know if I want to read OOTP so close to the movie release. It might be really distracting to know exactly what details have been changed. Maybe I'll just read the first 4 the week before the movie and 5 and 6 the week after. That's my plan. I've decided now:D

I'm so excited! Can't wait!:drool:

Fayth
February 25th, 2007, 4:26 pm
yeah, I will. When summer starts, I will celebrate summer by re-reading all of the HP books :]

EBJ23
February 25th, 2007, 4:39 pm
I'll probably just re-read Order of the Phoenix before the movie comes out, and once DH comes out I think I'll re-read thw whole series.

ZeroRelix
February 25th, 2007, 4:39 pm
I'm rereading now, but I'll probably reread again before summer hits...I'm picking up things I missed or didn't notice the 300th time around.

morsmordre7
February 25th, 2007, 4:43 pm
I don't know why anybody wouldn't want to re-read them before DH comes out. I mean, this way we can find some small plot clues?

misswildfire
February 25th, 2007, 5:08 pm
I'm definitly re-reading. I have to lol. I was trying to do this Harry Potter quiz for fun and I can't remember most of the details. I'm a speed reader so I do miss things. I thought I'd better re-read everything. I've started with PS and I'm just at the part where Hagrid comes xD

Bunny
March 1st, 2007, 11:12 pm
I don't know why anybody wouldn't want to re-read them before DH comes out. I mean, this way we can find some small plot clues?
Agreed.
It is certainly the reason why I am going to re-read.

gertiekeddle
March 1st, 2007, 11:16 pm
Somehow I don't know if I really want to get the last clues. I guess I just like to read it all in a rush for the first time. I'm really looking forward to do that. :D

Bunny
March 1st, 2007, 11:19 pm
Somehow I don't know if I really want to get the last clues. I guess I just like to read it all in a rush for the first time. I'm really looking forward to do that.
I'll not get all the clues, and pound to a penny I'll get to the end and go "I never thought of that". :D

maj2006
March 1st, 2007, 11:38 pm
Re-listening here, probably twice before DH is released. iPod ftw!

Bechi
March 1st, 2007, 11:50 pm
I just finished re-reading them all. I will probably do it agian before the books are realised. I haven't read the books that many times, so I still pick up on things I haven't before.

SusanBones
March 2nd, 2007, 1:59 am
I've read the books several times. I aways have a book on my nightside to read a few paragraphs or pages before bed. Since I've read the books so many times, it is relaxing to read something familiar rather than something that keeps me wanting to read more. I don't need to read the books before DH comes out, but I will make sure I am up to date on HBP.

HGHPRW
March 3rd, 2007, 12:12 am
I'll read them again, but starting around the day CoS closes before the release. I'll likely finish them in a day or two, that's my normal way, and then re-re-reread them until DH arrives. I might, however, read them again before that, too. Actually, yeah I will have to.

HPFan383
March 3rd, 2007, 5:43 pm
I started the first book last week, but haven't had the time to finish it yet. I decided to start early because I don't know how much time I'll have to finish all of them before the 7th one comes out. But, re-reading is definitely a good idea, not only for small plot clues, but if you haven't read them in a while, you will refresh your memory.:tu: :)

Kimagine
March 4th, 2007, 3:52 am
Nope -- I just finished PoA -- but I am trying not to tear through them like I usually do - since this is the last book, I am pacing myself.

mugglebeki
March 6th, 2007, 1:58 am
No, you're not the only one. In fact, there are a lot of CoS members re-reading the series and dicussing it in the "Harry Potter Read-a-Thon" in History of Magic. We've just finished PoA and are starting GoF. Hopefully we'll cover the whole series by the time Deathly Hallows is released.

jedi_jon
March 6th, 2007, 2:05 am
Nope. I started last Saturday and finished by the following friday . .. all 6 books cover to cover. Despite vowing to only read a few chapters a night . . . .

RinkyDink
March 6th, 2007, 4:24 am
I am half way through HBP right now, but as I said, I had the urge before we got the release date and I just didn't want to stop. I will go back and read HBP again before DH. Guess it helps that it is my 2nd favorite book.

shruikan
March 6th, 2007, 5:30 am
As of today I started the PS, and i plan to go through the entire series. Am I the only one doing this? I dont remember 5 and 6 too much becuase I sped read it to finish it before my friends. :cool:

I feel bad bcause I have this weird thing that i need to keep things in top shape. I bought my 1rst and 2nd book when i was in grade one (i had already read the books) and they're in practically perfect condition, and the pages are yellowing slightly. I feel bad for acctually re reading them because carrying them in my bag will wear them. At least when I was little i could be careful reading them!

So anyway, anyone else? :err:

:drool: Harry Potter series:drool: :drool:

lol, i just finnished it the first time, i don't think i'm gonna re-read it... yet

Annett
March 6th, 2007, 9:29 am
I`m at OotP at the moment. And I hope I be able to read it cover to cover this time, because I never finished that book again after the first reading.

beth83
March 6th, 2007, 9:57 am
just finished ps/ss but rather annoyingly i appear to have lost cos! think i may actually have to go and but another copy!

YellowRose
March 6th, 2007, 11:26 am
OK...due to some interesting OoTP movie spoilers, I'm re-reading the first three right now, and am seeing things in a new 'light' ;)

Buffybot
March 6th, 2007, 2:46 pm
I was going to, but I decided against it in the end. I've got other stuff to read at the moment, and I decided that instead, I'm going to re-read the entire series, 1-7, after the release of DH. I don't want to read 1-7 twice in the same year.

I am going to re-read HBP the week before DH comes out, though. Because it's basically a two-parter, I'll need to refresh my mind about exactly what happened in HBP, and what's at stake.

Hmm, I've just finished reading all 6 again, but I like this idea better! What I will probably do is read 7 (and cry) then maybe at the end of the year re-read 6 and 7 as a very long book.
Thing is though, I've a feeling re-reading will be less fun when the series is over. one of the reasons I love it is because I love finding loads of new bits of info, clues and puzzles, as does everyone. When the series is out, there'll be no more questions...
Well there better not be!

OK...due to some interesting OoTP movie spoilers, I'm re-reading the first three right now, and am seeing things in a new 'light' ;)

I always see things differently after the films, especially Snape. Alan Rickman plays Snape as if he is good, not evil, I think. Which is interesting. I noticed that even in the trailer for OoTP.

okkid
March 26th, 2007, 4:46 am
I'm rereading as soon as my summer vacation starts.I just need to get some of my books in order.I've lended out a few you see.

hava
March 26th, 2007, 4:50 am
Okay I admit it - I never stop reading them - once I get through HPB I just start all over again - if there was AA for Harry Potter addicts I'd be a life member:lol:

Amen.

JediWitch
March 26th, 2007, 4:52 am
Yup, I started re-reading them about a month ago. But, thanks to school work (and the fact that it's my least favorite), I've been stuck on Book 2 for about a week now. Sad...

Lillbet
March 26th, 2007, 5:00 am
Nope. I just reread the entire series about two weeks ago and I will probably do it at least once more before June.

Blondie118
March 26th, 2007, 5:00 am
Im currently re-reading the series right now but due to homework and being really busy, Im only on the 4th after about a month and a half. Sad, I kno... But Im definitely going to read them again before July. Im just glad that the 7th comes out in the summer so that I can read it straight through! :D

theblueflamingo
March 26th, 2007, 5:04 am
I'll re-read them before the book comes out (the seventh time for books 1-4)

Half_Blood26
March 26th, 2007, 11:44 pm
I re-read them all the time anyway, but I'll re-read them now just to do it before the final book comes out.

kuroi_shi
March 27th, 2007, 4:08 am
... As soon as school is out for the year, (Some time in April) I'm gonna start re-reading all the books for July..

AthenaMcGonagal
March 27th, 2007, 4:19 am
I had already been in the process of rereading GoF when the publication date was announced, and I kept reading on and off, but then I put it aside for a while and started SS. I'm going slow though - only a chapter or two a day right now. I'm sure I'll speed up soon, but right now I'm sleuthing for anything that might hint at a horcrux or hiding places...

hermy_rocks
March 27th, 2007, 5:59 am
several months ago, every night, i would read a chapter or so of a HP book before i fell asleep, but since i discovered mugglecast, that's what i usually listen to before i go asleep :)

but probably near the end of the school year, i will probably start reading the books starting from book 1 until the release date to refresh my memory

leahdk08
March 29th, 2007, 7:36 pm
I'm reading OotP right now, just a couple chapters before I go to bed. School and work take up far too much time, but as soon as the semester is over, I plan on re-reading all the books to refresh my memory before DH comes out.

snivellyrox
March 29th, 2007, 7:45 pm
When the Deathly Hallows title was released, I decided the time had come to read through all of HBP. I did so and then decided to read OotP. Then Gof. So I guess I'm kind of reading them backwards. Yeah, that's what I'm doing.

Usually I read certain chapters over again or something but recently, I've been reading the whole book from start to finish again. I just finished PoA yesterday.

BelleGreenfield
March 29th, 2007, 8:04 pm
I started re reading last year. Everytime a new one comes out I re-read the whole series... I'm too linear I couldn't just pick up one from the middle and start reading it. It would bug me. I'm doing it at a leisurely (sp?) pace though. I'm only in GoF when Beauxbattons and Durmstrang arrive. I want to savor it all before I get to the end. And I should be finishing right as DH comes out so that's lovely. :)

DRAGON07
March 30th, 2007, 1:57 am
I will be re-reading them starting in June. But I just re-read them all in December of 2006. I'm trying to keep busy with alot of other books until the new HP in July.

death2voldi
March 30th, 2007, 2:00 am
No, you are not the only one re-reading. haha

elfmadewine
March 30th, 2007, 6:45 am
I am going to reread them all in order, starting in May probably. And no, you are definitely not the only one.

all4music
March 30th, 2007, 6:51 am
As of yesterday I started reading them again hoping to this time searching for clues that may be tied in with the new cover art (as if I really needed an excuse anyway :p )

Rell
March 30th, 2007, 6:55 am
This thread has inspired me :D. I'm off to dig up my copy of SS. It's nearly fallen apart - maybe I ought to just get it from the library.

anyankasghost
March 30th, 2007, 8:45 am
I took the risk of re-reading the books out of order (very crazy) but then I decided to re-read them all again (even though I am re-reading a book I read just a week ago). We don't need HPAA, we need the DA, stay strong and loyal my friends.

PotionA
March 30th, 2007, 9:00 am
I've been planning on re-reading the series before the release of DH since forever and this time, I really got around to doing it and I'm on PoA now :D I'm taking it nice and slow, drinking in every word, every page and I don't plan on skipping a single line, let alone a chapter which I used to do during my previous re-reads, Grawp's chapter for instance.

natalie62442
March 30th, 2007, 9:05 am
I'm always rereading the books. I read a chapter or so before I go to bed each night... it's like a routine. And now that the seventh book is coming out, I will for sure read the entire series over again before July.

bhavz5
March 30th, 2007, 9:11 am
i actually always reread them them, especially on the train, have to carry an extra large purse when i'm reading GOF onwards.

currently half way through GOF, then when i'm finished with OotP and HBP, i'm hoping to go through the series again before July, thats a lot of reading, but considering i'll probably never read the books in the same light ever again its worth it. because after DH comes out, its all gonna be different, i'll be looking at the story from a whole different perspective.

bmichael71105
March 30th, 2007, 9:13 am
I would imagine that out of the 66000+ members, there might be a few who are re-reading all 6 books right along with you. I, for one, didn't plan on starting the series over until 3 months before DH release at the earliets, but a camping trip to Tennessee starting on Saturday has pushed that start date up a little. Oh well, I think I can deal building up the anticipation 2 more times before the release of DH. Does anyone else get frustrated upon finshing HBP, even though you knew LONG before exactly what would happen and that you couldn't find out what happens next til July of this year??? Just wondering...

Mad_Druid
March 30th, 2007, 11:37 am
I'm going to re-read them a month before DH comes out. They'll all be fresh in my mind then.

xXSophXx
March 30th, 2007, 1:53 pm
im re-reading as much as i can (at the moment in reading OOTP) because i know that once the last book comes out i wont be able to read them the same again with knowing the end and stuff. i like looking for new theories aswell that might pop up :)

rilo_31
March 30th, 2007, 2:59 pm
Yeh, i re-reading them :)

Onto OPA at the mo.

:D

FairyWizard
March 30th, 2007, 3:49 pm
i buy book 7 and than im going to read the 1st 6 books 1st and afther that DH...pfffffffffff hell no hahaha. Im going to re-read them all before 21 july!

Weatherby
March 30th, 2007, 10:26 pm
Not only am I going to reread the series I must re buy them as well because my beloved birdies destroyed the books. I kept HP on the bookshelf they destroyed. At least my deluxe Halfblood-Prince cover remains intact.

LordMoldyShorts
March 30th, 2007, 10:40 pm
Well, I reread them all the time anyways, but about a month before, I'm probably going to start on book one and work my way through.

Harry_Potter31
March 30th, 2007, 10:40 pm
I'm rereading my books just until the 7th book comes out and then I will read that one with a very nice Cool cover that Mary Grandpre' did I loved it and I can't wait to read it I hope it starts with a will that Dumbledore leaves Harry to help him retrieve the last 4 Horcruxs and everything else and goes back to Hogwarts just to find them where they are and so Dumbledores portrait tells him how to find it .

potterposse
March 30th, 2007, 10:42 pm
I am re-reading after I am done reading a trilogy I am in the middle of.

lunyluna
March 30th, 2007, 10:49 pm
I actually read the series every couple of months. Right now im in the middle of ootp-im trying to read it slower and hope to pick up on clues that i have missed before.

Has anyone else lost track of how many times they have read the series?

xXSophXx
April 2nd, 2007, 1:42 am
Has anyone else lost track of how many times they have read the series?

Yeah lol... i get people asking me all the time how many times ive read them but i just cant remember any more. if i was to guess though i would say ive read the series around 8 times... maybe :)

gryfindors_heir
April 2nd, 2007, 1:45 am
I'm working on OotP for the 11th time, I'm going to read them all before summer, and I'll just keep rereading them until July to see if I can pick up on any subtle hints I may have missed before.

Q32
April 2nd, 2007, 1:54 am
I'm going to start PS/SS tonight and re-read the series right up until DH because like you I don't remember 5/6 well due to speed reading

Witchykitty
April 2nd, 2007, 2:21 am
I've read them plenty of times before, but it's been awhile since I've read them. I think (since I'm a little fast at reading) I'll start the series again at the beginning of the week it comes out. That way, if I'm not done by July 20th, at least I will be preoccupied while waiting in the bookstore all night.

TurnThePage
April 2nd, 2007, 5:55 am
I finished reading the series today. It took 2 months, and I took my time lol. I'll end up reading HBP again in like June.

falling_cookie
April 2nd, 2007, 9:02 am
I'm always just picking up one of the books and turning to some random page and reading from there. I have no problem starting in the middle, but I just can't stop there. Usually I'll end up reading most of the book from the point, until I remember that I actually have school work that I have to do. :grumble:

In the next few weeks though, I'm just going to sit down and read the series from PS to HBP. I'll try and work around the insane amount of school work that I get. You all seem to be able to do it, so I'll try too! :clap:

xhanax315
April 2nd, 2007, 2:23 pm
I was re-reading, but I've stopped fairly recently. Now that it's getting closer to Book 7, I'm trying to read all the books I've been wanting to read. That way, when it's summer, I can have all the free time to look forward to the new movie and the book! :drool:

ladyblack23
April 2nd, 2007, 2:38 pm
I don't think I've gone a year since I was seven years old without re reading the books. That about 10 years. re reading *** series maybe every year bar maybe 2 or 3. That a lot of re readings. And I'll be scouring the entire series for the last time, without knowing how it all ends before DH is released. I want to savour my last read through while I'm still in anticiaption and still abe to clue hunt. :'(

Irunongames
April 2nd, 2007, 4:31 pm
I always re-read the harry potter series when a new book comes out.