Favorite Witch in Fountain of Fair Fortune

CirceRocks
June 12th, 2009, 4:00 pm
Who is your favorite witch in Fountain of Fair Fortune?

Who do you think, if not the knight, and if they hadn't been cured on the way, should have bathed in the fountain?

Personally, I'd chose Asha.

Sectemsemptra
June 29th, 2009, 10:34 pm
Ok this is a stupid reason to like her, but i liked amata because she was the prettiest in the picture of the US book,, but peronaity wise i choose Altheda because of her determination.

TheUnspeakable
July 25th, 2009, 6:29 pm
Amata, she has the wits of a Ravenclaw. All the challenges required pain except for crossing the waters. This one needed most magic, withdrawing the memory of her beloved husband? She recognised what was meant for her to do and solved the situation.

She's also quite beautiful and has now a married man.

lisalucy
August 4th, 2009, 12:25 am
Ok this is a stupid reason to like her, but i liked amata because she was the prettiest in the picture of the US book,, but peronaity wise i choose Altheda because of her determination.

I like Amata too, for the same reason. I also really like how smart she is and plus I have this weird habit of preferring the youngest or the last.

But I would choose Asha. Nobody likes being sick.

Voldemort_pwns
August 19th, 2009, 5:24 pm

I totally agree with you!

captain Sparrow
December 25th, 2009, 6:48 pm
My favourite is Amata, she is the prettiest in the picture, but I would have choosen her anyway:)...

MrSleepyHead
January 3rd, 2010, 11:32 pm
Who do you think, if not the knight, and if they hadn't been cured on the way, should have bathed in the fountain?

Personally, I'd chose Asha.
I think Asha would have the best claim to bathe in the fountain, given she had a seemingly incurable malady. Althelda could earn money outside of the fountain, though with much more effort. However, she still had that ability. Amata, like Althelda, was also plagued by a malady of choice, unlike Asha. She could have found another man to make her happy, outside the walls to the fountain. Therefore, I think Asha would be most deserving of the fountain, since nothing else would have been able to cure her. The fountain would have probably acted as a placebo for her malady, curing her better than anything outside of the walls. The creepers that chose the individual that would bathe in the fountain seems to have thought similarly, since they first twisted themselves around Asha; it was only Asha's kindness that allowed the others to come with her.

firewitch08
March 31st, 2010, 1:29 am
This will seem silly, but because Amata was the third, I like her the most. I think it has something to do with the fact that I'm the third and youngest in my family. She was also really beautiful in the picture and she included the knight, who was totally awesome. :p

MC2456
May 12th, 2010, 1:08 pm
This is my personal favourite tale, but I can't seem to choose one. I guess I would choose Amata, because her story was so interesting.

ProtegoTotalum
July 4th, 2010, 9:18 pm
My favourite was Amata, I think just because I have something of a soft spot for stories of women spurned by love. However, to choose which should have bathed in the fountain, I agree with MrSleepyHead--Asha had an incurable illness and would have benefited most from such magic [had it been there at all]. Althelda could have found a way to make money, the way everyone else must do who wishes to survive, and as time went on I'm sure Amata would have gotten over her ex-lover. Asha was the only one who wouldn't be able to fix her malady on her own, and needed some sort of intervention.

Luna_Lovegood17
November 25th, 2010, 7:02 pm
Definately Asha! She was sooooooooooooooooooooooooo sick. Even though, alot of the people were determined or kind I think Asha needed it the most.

FwooperFeathers
August 28th, 2011, 2:00 am
I think that they were all cool. :)
Asha needed the water most, I won't deny it. But all she'd had to do was go to Athelda all along! Amata probably needed the water least, and Athelda should have known that her skills in herbs would come through :)

PhoenixGryffin
December 30th, 2011, 8:09 pm
I think probably Asha. Altheda could have eventually earned her money/possessions back, although it might take a while. (She would be my second choice.) Amata...I don't know. I never really felt she deserved it as much as the others, but that's just my opinion. And plus, there is the matter of Asha originally being the one that was chosen.