Valfirdu University RP

TurtleTape
November 13th, 2010, 3:18 am
Hi! Long time no see guys! I used to come on here quite regularly, but then live intervened and all that fun stuff. But a friend and I have created a brand spanking new RP site (http://universityofsorcery.proboards.com/index.cgi). We aren't really bothered too much with site-wide plots, we're much more lenient in that respect. You're free to have whatever plots you fancy. We don't care if you have canon characters, we have taken Rowling's world and let our own characters play in it in modern times. Valfirdu University of Enchantment and Sorcery is a wizarding university on an island off the coast of England.

It was literally just created yesterday and we would love to have some members to help us get it started. We're nice people, we like to have a good laugh and love good writers with interesting plot ideas. I'd love if you dropped by. :)

Any questions feel free to send me a message on here, or on the site if you join. You can also send an email: EFT2008@coolbuddy.com. My character on the site is Ian Sorel.