May 15th, 2011, 10:51 pm
Do you have a recipe for ice pops that sound crazy but tastes really good? This is the place to post it. The other day I decided to mix green tea and berry yogurt and freeze it in an ice cube tray. My brother thought I was crazy, but they where really, really good.
June 13th, 2011, 8:16 am
That's really sounds crazy but I'm sure it so yummy. I made this before and I think this recipe was so cool :)
Egg Nog Iced Pops
* 1 (13.5-ounce) can coconut milk
* 1 (12-ounce) can evaporated milk
* 3/4 cup sweetened condensed milk
* 1/8 teaspoon salt
* 2 tablespoons store-bought egg nog.
* 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
* 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
* 1/3 cup light rum
* Special equipment: Wooden ice pop sticks
Place all of the ingredients in a blender jar and blend to combine. Pour into a ice pop mold and insert wooden sticks. Freeze until set, at least 4 hours or overnight. Enjoy
August 12th, 2011, 1:50 am
Hi Buddies..... I think the recipe of Egg Nog Iced Pops would be really tasty but the I am am fasting in these days but i shall try it then i shall post my comments whether it is good or bad .