Nine (actually ten already) years of CoS

Alastor
July 11th, 2011, 4:03 am
Today nine years have passed since Morgoth (http://www.cosforums.com/member.php?u=3) registered as a member of CoS.

Anyone wanting to join me in thanking him for letting us be here all these years?

ignisia
July 11th, 2011, 4:17 am
Sounds like a good idea. We've probably driven him bonkers loads of times over the years. :lol:

Thanks, Morgoth, for putting up with us. :lol:

MerryLore
July 11th, 2011, 4:19 am
Thanks Morgoth!

xhanax315
July 11th, 2011, 4:20 am
I've met so many people through this site, and have taken part in so many awesome discussions. My Potter experience wouldn't have been half as great without this site. Thanks Morgoth for creating it and for allowing me to be here. My sixth year anniversary is a few days away and I've enjoyed every bit of it. Thank you. :) :clap:

nevilleismyhero
July 11th, 2011, 4:25 am

ccollinsmith
July 11th, 2011, 4:26 am
Thanks, Morgoth! I've been here 1.5 years and love that there is so much different stuff to do and explore on this site. :D And I've met some great people and discovered new fandoms.

Thank you so much!

(btw... Is there no room for 9 stars?)

Alastor
July 11th, 2011, 4:33 am
(btw... Is there no room for 9 stars?)If that were a problem I guess they could be arranged in two rows. I dunno if anyone has made the arrangements already, but anyway it's still early morning in the UK and I don't think it would be visible yet anyway.

mexicant
July 11th, 2011, 5:24 am
*pats* for Morgoth! Thank you for putting up with us and for being so willing to keep this place going. I can't put into words that this forum has been for me, but I want to thank you for giving me the opportunity to make friends here and to properly love a great series.

bellatrix93
July 11th, 2011, 6:24 am
Thank you, Morgoth, :huggles:.

Inigo Imago
July 11th, 2011, 6:36 am
Thank you for keeping this site going for almost a decade! That's amazing!

lilyrose
July 11th, 2011, 6:52 am
CoS made HP so much more special, exciting for me and I've met some wonderful people in the long time I've been here! Thank you so much Morgoth for having this wonderful place for HP fans of all ages to discuss their favourite series and more. :huggles:

gertiekeddle
July 11th, 2011, 8:03 am
What a ride... :yuhup:

Congrats, M. Who had though this would lead so long? Thanks a lot for the many happy years and exceptional experiences!

Yoana
July 11th, 2011, 8:08 am
I am sincerely and deeply thankful for this place, it's done more for me than I imagined it could when I first joined. Thank you.

I hope the message on the main forum doesn't mean CoS will be closing?... I don't know if I could bear that. :(

Melaszka
July 11th, 2011, 8:23 am
Thanks, Morgoth - this is the best HP forum I have visited and it has come to feel like my home on the internet. I have "met" some fantastic people here, it's hugely enriched my understanding of the books, I've had some great debates and being able to debate and discuss things in such a safe environment, where people are expected to be supportive or at least civil, has really boosted my confidence. Thank you so much!

Tenshi
July 11th, 2011, 8:53 am
Thank you M. for this great place, for the good times we shared, for the friends we made.
Thank you for putting up with us even though we're a pain a lot. Just Thank you.

The_Green_Woods
July 11th, 2011, 8:59 am
Thank you Morgoth. I've been here for 4 wonderful years where I've met lovely people from across the world; I've learned so much. I have to thank you for making all this posible. :huggles: Morgoth ..... and backs away ever so slowly.

FutureAuthor13
July 11th, 2011, 9:31 am
Thank you so much, Morgoth! :clap:

gelowo93
July 11th, 2011, 12:06 pm
Thanks Morgoth :huggles: This really is one of the best forums I've seen and I can't remember what I did without it for so many years.

Lisl_Loveheart
July 11th, 2011, 12:11 pm
Thank you Morgoth and thank you all the team that keep these forums going. I'm so new to this and I'm very glad I picked this community to join. So far I have found generosity, enrichment and fun! What else is there, really? ;)

RemusLupinFan
July 11th, 2011, 1:00 pm
Many thanks, Morgoth, for maintaining a site that stands head and shoulders above the rest! It's meant a great deal to me over the past seven years that I've been here, and I hope it will continue to be for many years more. :huggles:

Morgoth
July 11th, 2011, 3:24 pm
CoS wouldn't be here without the members 1 & 2, the first two admins, Steve & Val who conceived the idea of CoS and asked me to come on board very early on when MuggleNet's old forums were still alive and kicking (in a manner of speaking). Then there's Casey, Emerson & the other guys who helped with the maintenance of the site in its infancy and all the technical problems. The ever-wonderful Ali, whom I miss a great deal. Then you get the roll call of other staff that have come, gone and are with us now. All good good people who happily give their time to help out and deal with the everyday business, which can be hard. Too many to name in person here without it becoming an Oscar speech, but they are all wonderful people with good souls.

And to the members who post, debate, discuss, argue (sometimes). Very good contributors on here, for the most part. Thanks for stopping by and enjoying this little piece of HP fandom. :)

Fury
July 11th, 2011, 3:31 pm
Thank you Morgoth and everyone else who contributed to the creation of this forum! I have been here since 2004, and it is the best forum I have ever been on. I do not regret spending any moments on here, been here for a long time, and it has been amazing.

Vig
July 11th, 2011, 3:38 pm
Harry Potter was great but CoS made it greater...:)

Dobson
July 11th, 2011, 4:39 pm
Yeah thank you guys so much. I had always been looking for a nice website to do discuss, well, anything, about HP and here it is. :) But I think the most important part of a site like this is the people on it. You're all great. Could we have a more perfect community for Harry Potter? I think not.

Hysteria
July 11th, 2011, 5:08 pm
Yay thanks Morgoth. I've been here for.. six and a half years, and have met some wonderful people in that time :) Very well run site.

Daggerstone
July 11th, 2011, 5:49 pm
Thanks for stopping by and enjoying this little piece of HP fandom. :)

Thank you for making it such an enjoyable stop and keeping it such, despite our recurrent forays into the opposite direction.

With all due respect to Harry&co... you're probably the bravest man I ever had the pleasure of reading. :lol:

FutureAuthor13
July 11th, 2011, 7:59 pm
Thank you, Morgoth, for making this such a friendly, fun and safe site. :tu:

Fawkesfan1
July 11th, 2011, 11:38 pm
What a ride... :yuhup:

Congrats, M. Who had though this would lead so long? Thanks a lot for the many happy years and exceptional experiences!
Definitely :yuhup:.

Thanks Morgoth :).

Thank you Morgoth and everyone else who contributed to the creation of this forum! I have been here since 2004, and it is the best forum I have ever been on. I do not regret spending any moments on here, been here for a long time, and it has been amazing.
Same here. Cos is one of the better forums that I've ever been a part of and I don't regret joining it back in 05' myself.

Tiberius
July 12th, 2011, 2:21 am
Well done Morgy!!!

freelantzer
July 12th, 2011, 3:05 am
My Potter experience wouldn't have been half as great without this site.I whole-heartedly agree! I have loved the years I've spent here and the people, discussions, and camaraderie I've found here. A huge thank you to Morgoth and all the staff who have given us this wonderful place. :clap: :huggles:
I hope the message on the main forum doesn't mean CoS will be closing?... I don't know if I could bear that. Seconded!

MHPFAN
July 12th, 2011, 5:31 am
Words can't express how thankful I am that I joined this site. It has enriched my HP experience a thousand-fold and I have met so many terrific people. I thank you, and those who help you, for introducing this site and keeping it as wonderful as it could ever be. :)

sugar_quill
July 12th, 2011, 6:49 am
Congratulations on nine years of CoS! Thank you for making this wonderful site. I've been here for about five and a half years and it's been great. I must say this, if it weren't for CoS and the Magical Masterpieces sub-forum, I probably wouldn't have been introduced to making graphics, which I enjoy so much now. I learnt something new here. So, thank you. :)

me_potter_fan
July 12th, 2011, 7:50 am
Wow 9 years! This site sure is awesome! Dont know what I would do without it.

twinsrule26
July 12th, 2011, 8:26 am
Thank You Morgoth and to all who have worked with and for you in making this one of the BEST sites ever period not just a HP site but of any kind.

twins:)

BubblyShell22
July 12th, 2011, 1:31 pm
Thanks, Morgoth for making such an awesome site. I've enjoyed every minute of the discussions I've had with other fans. I love that I can share my love of HP with everyone here. Thanks.

Snapes_Girl
July 12th, 2011, 2:04 pm
It's hard to believe that it's been nine years since CoS opened. The CoS forums have been most enjoyable to visit, and it's been a great way for all HP fans to get together to discuss the books, films, issues, etc. I joined in 2005 and have met a lot of wonderful people. We are more than just HP fans, we're friends and family now! :)

SopophorousBean
July 12th, 2011, 3:56 pm
Thank you to everyone involved in this site, it's such a lovely place to be! :clap: my biggest regret is that I didn't join sooner, I only joined last year but it seems like so much longer and I've had so much fun discussing everything. Congrats on nine years! :huggles:

Rell
July 12th, 2011, 4:15 pm
Thank you to Morgoth and to all of the staff!

PotterGirl654
July 12th, 2011, 4:23 pm
Thanks Morgoth!! And thanks to everyone else who put so much effort into CoS as well!! This place really is awesome! :D

CelestLBeing
July 12th, 2011, 4:31 pm
To Morgoth and all of the staff that have come and gone and those that are working now I want to offer a very sincere Thank You. I won't pretend to know how much work goes into something like this but I am sure it is not as easy as you all make it seem. You have enriched the HP experience by offering us a forum that is family friendly.

Thank you all so very much.

lil_snuffles
July 13th, 2011, 2:54 am
Thank you for everything, Morgoth :) This site wouldn't be as successful as it is without you!

Jessica
July 13th, 2011, 3:48 am
It feels a little bittersweet to be posting this from semi-retirement but thank you again Morgoth for your years of dedication and everything you've put into these forums. It's been an honor to have been a part of them.

Capt_Obvious
July 13th, 2011, 7:49 am
Yes, let me add my congratulations and thanks to Morgoth and everyone else here. You really made something special here.

Hes
July 13th, 2011, 6:47 pm
Thank you M. It's been one hell of a ride so far and it's amazing how you've managed it all :)

MrSleepyHead
July 13th, 2011, 7:16 pm
Nine years... It is impossible to think that the film franchise is ending after over a decade of work. I am honored to have been a part of these forums for two-thirds of its running time, and I cannot thank you, Morgoth, enough for all your time, effort, and finances into this website. As others have said, my Harry Potter experience would not be the same without this website, and it is largely because of your efforts that I have been able to enjoy the fandom as much as I have. I cannot thank you (and all the members of these forums) enough.

BublGumPnkHar
July 13th, 2011, 7:20 pm
It's been 6 years for me. This is the only forum I have stuck with and it's all because of the way it is run.

The example comes from the top and reflects back on you.

Thanks for a all-user friendly place to discuss Harry and other interests. I signed up to reply to Mugglenet editorials and found a whole rich world of discussion. Thanks so much. It has been a joy for an old lady to have meaningful discussions with so many of different ages and cultures.

Rich
July 14th, 2011, 4:31 am
Nine years is an incredible accomplishment - it goes without saying that there is something special about CoS, the staff team, and the members here that have produced nine years of magic. Congratulations, and thanks Morgoth!

lupislune
July 14th, 2011, 2:57 pm
Thank you for such a great site! It has been a great number of years!

Dobby138
July 14th, 2011, 4:12 pm
Thank you for creating COS forums, Morgoth, even though I joined only this year. Thanks. :)

Frogki
July 14th, 2011, 4:35 pm
Thank you for allowing us to be here. I've only been here a year, and my only regret is that I wasn't here sooner to experience even more magic with you guys... The franchise maybe wrapping up, but I think it's safe to say that most of us aren't leaving here for a long time. Thank you once again Morgoth :)

SadiraSnape
July 14th, 2011, 4:44 pm
Thanks, Morgoth! I'm late to CoS, but not to HP. Wish I'd found this place a lot sooner...

horcrux4
July 14th, 2011, 6:13 pm
Thanks Morgoth for all your work on the site. It has been a real joy these past 5 years to be part of the HP community on the best Potter forum I've found. Not everywhere can cater for young teens and oldies (like me) and make us all feel welcome and part of it. You and your staff have done a great job, and are still doing. Congratulations!

GrimeldaDursley
July 15th, 2011, 3:41 am
Thanks, Morgoth for everything you've done. This is a great place.

Sergio182
July 15th, 2011, 4:15 am
Thanks, I'm new but I'm enjoying every bit of this forum!

hermy_weasley2
July 15th, 2011, 2:14 pm
Thanks Morgoth. Even though I'm not around much any more, this site is almost synonymous with Harry Potter for me. It's easily the best of its kind, and we all know it takes a lot of work. I've always been honored to be a part of it.

padfootrules
July 31st, 2011, 8:29 pm
I can't fathom how many hours and days I spent here huddled in COS. Thanks to everyone and thanks for the memories. The forum has remained a staple through school, unis, my first job... and breakups... thanks Morgoth :) thanks a ton :D

Weatherby
August 28th, 2011, 11:36 am
Yay for nine years!
Thanks for keeping this place running strong. It makes me smile this place is still around with such great people.

I hold a lot of fond memories of this place and met a lot of cool people here.
Some I shared the experience of getting TDH with. :)

purplehawk
January 18th, 2012, 3:49 am
Um, Matt... It took me forever to find this thread, but you can blame it on Granny Brain and I won't take offense. Thanks so much for everything you've done to keep CoS the great website it is. And thanks for all the personal stuff we've shared over the years.

merrymarge
January 19th, 2012, 2:17 am
Nine years, yeah! Keep it up, we love you all.

merrymarge
January 24th, 2012, 3:30 am
Could we see a video of the top staff members standing around a cake, singing Happy Birthday COS?

gertiekeddle
January 24th, 2012, 6:47 am
You believe I'd stay around a cake singing when there's chocolate on the top? :huh:

:p

Alastor
January 24th, 2012, 7:01 am
Maybe we can borrow a false cake from a film studio?

Queen of Wise
January 24th, 2012, 10:23 pm
Maybe we can borrow a false cake from a film studio?

As long as no crazy woman pops out of it. :rotfl:

Alastor
January 25th, 2012, 6:57 am
As long as no crazy woman pops out of it. :rotfl:As the majority of staff here is female maybe a crazy man would be better. :p

Fawkesfan1
January 25th, 2012, 9:27 pm
:agree: That would be nice to see ;) :p. Happy belated 9th anniversary, COS forums! :clap:

Queen of Wise
January 25th, 2012, 11:14 pm
As the majority of staff here is female maybe a crazy man would be better. :p

Oh yes, I think that would be much better. :lol: Perhaps we could book George Clooney. :tu:

Hes
January 26th, 2012, 12:56 pm
I think at least three/four of us would prefer Benedict Cumberbatch at the moment (much more in our age range :lol: )

Schlubalybub
January 27th, 2012, 9:56 am
...can I be staff just for the Cumberbatch party?
I'll resign straight afterwards, I promise

yorkiedoodle
January 27th, 2012, 10:00 am
I somehow don't think you'd be the only one volunteering to join the staff if Benedict Cumberbatch was involved!

Hes
January 27th, 2012, 10:27 am
I think hes too busy to playing villians this year to grace the party. We dont want him to jump out of the cake as Star Trek villian or as Smaug/Necromancer... :scared:

Schlubalybub
January 27th, 2012, 10:42 am
...I wouldn't mind- he'd still have his voice :D

ccollinsmith
January 27th, 2012, 2:01 pm
Looks like Mel's scheme to establish Cumberbatch domination is working. First step... the staff. Next step: the world! :elaugh:

vampiricduck
January 28th, 2012, 1:25 am
Congratulations on nine years, guys! :)

canismajoris
January 28th, 2012, 6:21 am
Looks like Mel's scheme to establish Cumberbatch domination is working. First step... the staff. Next step: the world! :elaugh:
Man, you know, when I went to return my Prom tuxedo, the cumberbatch was gone.

merrymarge
January 29th, 2012, 2:05 am
How about asking Snape to jump out of a cake?

Hes
January 29th, 2012, 11:23 am
I am afraid he wont. Hes dead after all, not a pretty sight ;)

Fawkesfan1
January 30th, 2012, 11:23 pm
I'd say, 'let's go with Sirius...' but that would have the same effect as going with Snape :lol:.

So... let's go with the actors who played them :p ;) :D, jumping out of the cake :whistle:...

ignisia
January 31st, 2012, 12:49 am
I am afraid he wont. Hes dead after all, not a pretty sight ;)

He's not dead, he's just pining for the fjords. :upset:

captain_mills
January 31st, 2012, 2:17 am
umm... creepy...

;)

Anyway, I didn't know that CoS has been around for nine years now. I joined about six years ago, and I've been a regular user. It's odd that I missed the first three years, but then again, I wasn't a follower of HP until the 3rd movie came out...

Happy birthday, CoS!

merrymarge
January 31st, 2012, 4:10 am
Well, I thought of having Alan Rickman jump out of a cake, but I think he is busy, that's why I thought Snape would be better. All he is doing is worrying about missing buttons and fangirls sending him love letters!!

Seriously, thanks again, COS for being here for us fans. We appreciate you.

ccollinsmith
February 4th, 2012, 4:56 pm
Hmmm... how about this solution? We get The Doctor to jump out of the cake!

... or would we then just fight about whether it should be the 10th Doctor or the 11th Doctor? :lol:

yorkiedoodle
February 4th, 2012, 8:21 pm
my vote would be for the 10th....:eyebrows::whistle:

ccollinsmith
February 4th, 2012, 9:10 pm
Mine too. :D

gelowo93
February 4th, 2012, 9:35 pm
I don't think anyone will complain if we just go ahead and arrange for the 10th Doctor to jump out of the cake. We should just do that ;)

captain_mills
February 5th, 2012, 2:32 am
If it's nine years of CoS, then it should be the 9th Doctor... Though to keep this family friendly, I'll just say that I would prefer any of the female companions over the guy himself... I'm a huge Doctor Who fan, but it would just be wrong... ;)

gertiekeddle
February 5th, 2012, 9:16 pm
You guys hopefully are aware that I'd still eat any cake within seconds, no matter if any famous person attempts to jump out of it! :p

yorkiedoodle
February 5th, 2012, 9:32 pm
You can have my slice - I've been losing weight for 18 months and I don't really eat cake any more...

merrymarge
February 6th, 2012, 5:06 am
So, where is the picture of a chocolate cake with Dr. Number 9 jumping out of it?

gertiekeddle
February 6th, 2012, 6:33 am
You can have my slice - I've been losing weight for 18 months and I don't really eat cake any more...Cheers! :)

griffiegrrl
February 9th, 2012, 1:23 am
Late to the conversation and Discussions of which Doctor should jump out of a cake (which my vote is for Doctor number 10, for the record) -- I also wanted to post and say thanks and congrats to everyone. I may not frequent here much anymore but I am always reminded of my COS family and the great times I have had and do have here (especially those from Magical Masterpieces in the glory days of the COS graphics contests and LIMS competitions) :) Cheers!

ignisia
February 9th, 2012, 1:53 am
I'll vote for Ten jumping out of the cake as long as he's in his happy, bouncy mood, and not his OMIGAWDSOALOOOONE mood. :yuhup:

Otherwise, Nine or Eleven wouldn't be bad. And we should make sure the cake's edible. :drool:

ccollinsmith
February 9th, 2012, 6:29 am
I'll vote for Ten jumping out of the cake as long as he's in his happy, bouncy mood, and not his OMIGAWDSOALOOOONE mood. :yuhup:

But he's so cute when he goes all emo. :yuhup: :p

Otherwise, Nine or Eleven wouldn't be bad. And we should make sure the cake's edible. :drool:

:agree:

Schlubalybub
February 9th, 2012, 5:06 pm
Don't get me wrong, I'm all for ten jumping out of a cake going 'hah!', but I was promised a Cumberbatch...

ignisia
February 9th, 2012, 5:16 pm
We can stuff Tennant and Cumberbatch in there, but I think it may get rather crowded. :hmm:

But he's so cute when he goes all emo. :yuhup: :p

Keep in mind that an emo Doctor would not be as inclined to dance and party with us as a bouncy Doctor would. :love:

Can I design the cake? I have some ideas (http://farm3.staticflickr.com/2579/3740634050_8728bc7cb8_z.jpg?zz=1)! :love: :elaugh:

Alastor
February 9th, 2012, 5:16 pm
Don't get me wrong, I'm all for ten jumping out of a cake going 'hah!', but I was promised a Cumberbatch...I don't think we have promised anything. Besides it's a bit hard to promise anything for our 9th anniversary as it is in the past, not in the future. :whistle:

yorkiedoodle
February 9th, 2012, 5:21 pm
Maybe the 10th Doctor coming out of the cake for the 10th anniversary would be more appropriate...

Schlubalybub
February 9th, 2012, 5:28 pm
That would be good, but I'm still takenwith a Cumberbatch cake

ccollinsmith
February 9th, 2012, 10:08 pm
I don't think we have promised anything. Besides it's a bit hard to promise anything for our 9th anniversary as it is in the past, not in the future. :whistle:

Time sequence is irrelevant, if a TARDIS is involved. ;)

But yeah, I do like the idea of the 10th Doctor for the 10th anniversary.

Tenshi
July 11th, 2012, 9:37 pm
It's CoS Birthday again? Yet another year passed. How time flies. ^_^

merrymarge
July 11th, 2012, 10:02 pm
wait, are you on 10 years or is it still nine? what is a cumberbatch cake and what's a Tardis? Sigh, you all know much more than me. Slinks away, sighs.

purplehawk
July 11th, 2012, 10:12 pm
It's CoS Birthday again? Yet another year passed. How time flies. ^_^

Whenever I see you or Liselle, I know my anniversary isn't far behind. We all became members that July. Hope it's a great one, Tenshi.

Tenshi
July 11th, 2012, 10:40 pm
wait, are you on 10 years or is it still nine? what is a cumberbatch cake and what's a Tardis? Sigh, you all know much more than me. Slinks away, sighs.
No, it's 10 years! :wow:

Whenever I see you or Liselle, I know my anniversary isn't far behind. We all became members that July. Hope it's a great one, Tenshi.
Haha no, it's not mine anniversary. It's CoS Forum's Birthday!

purplehawk
July 12th, 2012, 12:35 am
Haha no, it's not mine anniversary. It's CoS Forum's Birthday!

COS has to be older than 9. I'll have my 9-year anniversary this month and I know Matt, Lani, Rotsiepots, Jessica and so many other wonderful people were here long before I signed on.

Anyway, enjoy whatever is making you happy these days!

RikuStark
July 12th, 2012, 3:50 am
Thanks Morgoth. :) I haven't been on here nearly as long as a lot of you, but I've made great, possible lifetime friends, because of this site. There's a reason why I log on everyday, I love this forum.

Edit: Well. :lol: Didn't realize this thread was posted a year ago! Happy 10th! My thanks still stand.

ignisia
July 12th, 2012, 3:52 am
Ten years? :wow: OMG...
Well, happy birthday, CoS! :lol:

Alastor
July 12th, 2012, 4:18 am
Yup. I had my head full of other (private) things yesterday and completely forgot to make a new celebration thread. Sorry about that!

Thanks Morgoth! I would never have expected to spend nine and a half years on CoS and even less to end up as an admin.

GrimeldaDursley
July 12th, 2012, 4:56 am
I'm glad I found this place!

ccollinsmith
July 12th, 2012, 6:15 am
Happy 10th birthday, CoS!!! And thanks, Morgoth!

:clap:

twinsrule26
July 12th, 2012, 7:04 am
:clap: It's Been Ten Long Years ,my my how time flies when you are having fun! Thank you Morgoth and everyone who has had a part in making this the BEST site on the internet!. :clap:

Fawkesfan1
July 12th, 2012, 10:18 pm
Wow... 10 years!! Happy b-day COS!! :clap:

BrianTung
July 12th, 2012, 10:42 pm
Congratulations to all on ten years!

leah49
July 12th, 2012, 10:54 pm
Oh goodness. I hate this place. Will it just go away already? How did it last for ten years?

:p Just kidding! Congrats on lasting a decade!

Schlubalybub
July 13th, 2012, 3:17 pm
Ten years- wow. Did I dream that this place used to be black and red when I joined (when the site was less than a year old) or was that real?

gertiekeddle
July 13th, 2012, 5:22 pm
Holy chocolate frog! :eeep:

merrymarge
July 13th, 2012, 7:14 pm
Happy No. 10, COS. Keep on being the number one fan site for HP Fans.

Peakes
July 13th, 2012, 8:11 pm
Well, I am very much a newcomer around here, but I love the place already. Congratulations on the tenth anniversary, you now have some plans to make to mark the big one next year. After all, it's not every day yer young forum turns 11, now is it? :)

merrymarge
July 13th, 2012, 8:13 pm
Well, I am very much a newcomer around here, but I love the place already. Congratulations on the tenth anniversary, you now have some plans to make to mark the big one next year. After all, it's not every day yer young forum turns 11, now is it? :)

:lol: :lol:

Alastor
July 13th, 2012, 8:16 pm
Turning 11 means getting a letter from Hogwarts, or? :eeep:

merrymarge
July 13th, 2012, 8:21 pm
posting staff pictures?

for anyone who is interested, there is a thread with the story of COS and how it came about. Very good story, too.

Morgoth
July 20th, 2012, 6:37 pm
10 Years? Looong time. Congrats all for sticking with it, for those that have come and gone and to those stubbornly refusing to give up on Harry Potter. Here's to another 10... wait, WHAT AM I SAYING?!

purplehawk
July 20th, 2012, 7:02 pm
10 Years? Looong time. Congrats all for sticking with it, for those that have come and gone and to those stubbornly refusing to give up on Harry Potter. Here's to another 10... wait, WHAT AM I SAYING?!

The absolute truth, hopefully. :agree:

I wish we could have some kind of online forum anniversary celebration, one in which the older members were invited back to participate. Maybe we could make it a Hogsmeade-only event?