Could James be alive in Lupin's body?

Pages : 1 [2]

silver ink pot
March 31st, 2005, 8:21 pm
I can't believe this thread is still around, since someone asked JKR point blank if this was true, and she said it was a good theory, but it is FALSE.

You need to believe the author, folks!

http://www.jkrowling.com/textonly/faq_view.cfm?id=60

Section: F.A.Q.
Did James and Lupin switch bodies before James was killed?
An ingenious theory, but no; James would never have saved himself and left his wife and son to die.

SnapeLova
March 31st, 2005, 8:35 pm
this is definatley not true...possession is such an evil thing and james would never do it.

nemapasara
March 31st, 2005, 8:38 pm
okay James in Lupin's body? Where did people get that from?????

Duvessa
March 31st, 2005, 8:49 pm
It's an interesting theory, but with all the points the author makes, nearly all of them can be countered in some way.

It'd be a nice twist, but I don't see it happening.

ComicBookWorm
March 31st, 2005, 8:53 pm
Just look ^ up a few posts and you will see JKR quoted disproving this theory. It doesn't need to be discussed since she said it was wrong. Why isn't that enough proof for people?

Nicole
March 31st, 2005, 8:57 pm
Any chance of closing the thread since JKR answered this one point blank?

atherella
March 31st, 2005, 9:15 pm
Any chance of closing the thread since JKR answered this one point blank?

I have no problem with closing it. Does everyone feel comfortable with this, since Jo did refute it in no uncertain terms, or does anyone feel there is anything more to discuss here? :)

Nicole
March 31st, 2005, 9:23 pm
Just by reading this last page, I would say that ComicBookWorm, RemusLupinFan, Durandal, Kris_the_Girl, _Lynz_, delphina, Remsy_Luck, silver_ink_pot and Nicole all favor closing....

nemapasara
March 31st, 2005, 9:34 pm
As do I favor closing it.

ComicBookWorm
March 31st, 2005, 9:44 pm
Just by reading this last page, I would say that ComicBookWorm, RemusLupinFan, Durandal, Kris_the_Girl, _Lynz_, delphina, Remsy_Luck, silver_ink_pot and Nicole all favor closing....
Well it does serve to let me vent some aggression every few posts pointing out that it is wrong. :lol:

But atherella, please close this thread since it just confuses the people who haven't seen JKR's comment disproving it.

LinnendeBlack
March 31st, 2005, 9:45 pm
Yes I definately favour closing. Whilst I think it is a well thought-out theory, it isn't true because JK has said so, I see no point in this thread continuing. (Plus I don't like the theory either :p)

Sabine Serpente
March 31st, 2005, 10:29 pm
Yes I definately favour closing. Whilst I think it is a well thought-out theory, it isn't true because JK has said so, I see no point in this thread continuing. (Plus I don't like the theory either :p)

Here here. It is a bogus theory according to goddess Rowling herself.
Mods, please kill this one.

frogs_rule
March 31st, 2005, 10:32 pm
if he was he would have said something by now

Garnet_Moon
March 31st, 2005, 10:48 pm
I think this theory is very interesting, indeed, but it has too many flaws and such.

yrome
March 31st, 2005, 10:49 pm
Here here. It is a bogus theory according to goddess Rowling herself.
Mods, please kill this one.
Yes. I second that. Hear Hear!

ComicBookWorm
April 1st, 2005, 12:45 am
I think this theory is very interesting, indeed, but it has too many flaws and such.
And here's why the thread should be shut down. JKR posted a comment on her website refuting this theory.
An ingenious theory, but no; James would never have saved himself and left his wife and son to die.

Erroll
April 1st, 2005, 12:48 am
DIRECTLY FROM JKR'S WEBSITE (this has probably been posted but...)

P.S. Harry was WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY more important to the fight against Voldy than James.

WoodenCoyote
April 1st, 2005, 12:53 am
Ok ok, we all agree its bust, and we all agree the thread should close.

So pull the plug, baby!

Sherlock Holmes
April 1st, 2005, 2:23 am
Ask and you shall be given. :D