CoSForums ArchiveCoSForums Archive

Go Back   CoSForums Archive > Diagon Alley > Flourish and Blotts
User Name
Password

Zelma Hattist and her first adventure

Old March 13th, 2004, 1:52 am
First Year

Zelma Hattist and her first adventure

Okay, this isn't my frist story; I write thousands each day but this is part of the story for Zelma, a witch much like Harry but still not.

Zelma walked through the portal, after the whosh she felt dizzy. She looked around and gapped at what was around her. Thousands of students in robes or in regular colthes walked up and down parallel to a gaintic train. "Luggage! Over here!" Yelled two tall brown headed twin girls. She walked her tunks towards them. "Is this here I leave my stuff?" Zelma asked in a meek voice. One of the twins looked at her; her eyes widen, "Oy, you're Zelma Hattist, ain't yah?" Zelma shook with fear, "Is this here I leave my things?" The twins nodded their heads dumd-foundly. Zelma walked away, she hurried along the train trying to find an empty compartment. She sat in the smallest one in the last row. "Did you hear that Zelma Hattist is here? I can't wait to see if it's true!" Someone yelled from the hallway. Zelma looked out the window families kissed their children good-bye and she found herself wishing there was someone to do that to her. The train took off at high speed, at frist the outside looked like a blurr but suddenly things sharpened and she saw a vastland scape of lush valleies covered with snow and forests looking like forrbindin cities. Luckily, no one came into the compartment and the ride ended fairly soon.

When she walked off the train, she saw the largest castle ever. Never before had she seen such arches, domes and victorian scuplture. The stundents piled into opened carriges and made their way up hill. Zelma sat with the twin girls she had seen at the train station. Soon teachers (or what looked like teachers) herded the children into a different hall. "Attention!" the students looked in the direction of a thin witch. She looked shirveled like a apple but her shin still held youth. Her wrinkles held wisdom just like her eyes. "Soon I will return and you will walk in and be sorted into houses. There if Phoenixtin. Archaindar, Stagfoot, and Gilmil. I will return soon." The witch left leaving the students to talk amgost themselves. "So is it true Zelma, the legendary Zelma, has come to school." Zelma looked at the speaker. He was a meek looking boy with dark shadows arching across his face and his dark brown hair semed glued to his scalp. The boy walked in front of her. "What's the matter can't show your face because your too great?" the boy reached for her veil. She tensed with fear when the boy went spawling towards the door when the witch came back. The teacher looked down on the boy with a hunting glare, "Follow me." she spated suddenly and the students followed her in silence.

Old March 16th, 2004, 11:34 pm
First Year

Please tell me what yah think??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffyn
Okay, this isn't my frist story; I write thousands each day but this is part of the story for Zelma, a witch much like Harry but still not.

Zelma walked through the portal, after the whosh she felt dizzy. She looked around and gapped at what was around her. Thousands of students in robes or in regular colthes walked up and down parallel to a gaintic train. "Luggage! Over here!" Yelled two tall brown headed twin girls. She walked her tunks towards them. "Is this here I leave my stuff?" Zelma asked in a meek voice. One of the twins looked at her; her eyes widen, "Oy, you're Zelma Hattist, ain't yah?" Zelma shook with fear, "Is this here I leave my things?" The twins nodded their heads dumd-foundly. Zelma walked away, she hurried along the train trying to find an empty compartment. She sat in the smallest one in the last row. "Did you hear that Zelma Hattist is here? I can't wait to see if it's true!" Someone yelled from the hallway. Zelma looked out the window families kissed their children good-bye and she found herself wishing there was someone to do that to her. The train took off at high speed, at frist the outside looked like a blurr but suddenly things sharpened and she saw a vastland scape of lush valleies covered with snow and forests looking like forrbindin cities. Luckily, no one came into the compartment and the ride ended fairly soon.

When she walked off the train, she saw the largest castle ever. Never before had she seen such arches, domes and victorian scuplture. The stundents piled into opened carriges and made their way up hill. Zelma sat with the twin girls she had seen at the train station. Soon teachers (or what looked like teachers) herded the children into a different hall. "Attention!" the students looked in the direction of a thin witch. She looked shirveled like a apple but her shin still held youth. Her wrinkles held wisdom just like her eyes. "Soon I will return and you will walk in and be sorted into houses. There if Phoenixtin. Archaindar, Stagfoot, and Gilmil. I will return soon." The witch left leaving the students to talk amgost themselves. "So is it true Zelma, the legendary Zelma, has come to school." Zelma looked at the speaker. He was a meek looking boy with dark shadows arching across his face and his dark brown hair semed glued to his scalp. The boy walked in front of her. "What's the matter can't show your face because your too great?" the boy reached for her veil. She tensed with fear when the boy went spawling towards the door when the witch came back. The teacher looked down on the boy with a hunting glare, "Follow me." she spated suddenly and the students followed her in silence.

Chapter Three

The students followed the teacher through a series of halls before ending up in a well lit hall. Thousands of more students sat in four tables each converstating with the next. Zelma lokked at the floor daring not to look thorgh her veil. "Good Evening, students." the witch spoke, "I'm sure your all aware of what is to happen but still I must say it. I will give this staff," she pointed to a long peice of willow that lied on a table in the center of the floor, "and it will tell you where you belong." The teacher picked up the staff and instantly you saw a face in the wood. It's eyes opened. "Well hello stundents! Got a great one this year!" It cleared it's thoart

"Oh, I'm the brain that knows the ways of this school forward and back
but I'm not the the kind that you leave alone and set on a rack
I sit still all year and think of a poem or a song
I get to know each student as they come along
I tickle your in side to find here you belong
So put my in your hands and stand still
And find where you belong till"

The students around them broke out into applause and Zelma was more startled than ever. "Applelisp, Bonnie" the teacher shouted. A girl walked up to the staff and grabbed it in her right hand. "Stagfoot!" The crowd cheered as the girl walk over to one of the tables. Minutes seemed like hours untill one passed and "Hattist, Zelma" Zelma was taken back but walked forward. "Take this." The teacher handed her the staff and as soon as Zelma touched it, it felt like a thousand fires burning. She took her hand away and blew on it, a pink burn mark was left and the stick spoke, "Sorry, forgot your mother could sense magic. I'll try less magic this time." Zelma reached to grabb the staff again.

So or

Go Back  CoSForums Archive > Diagon Alley > Flourish and Blotts