Chamber of Secrets

Chamber of Secrets (http://www.cosforums.com/index.php)
-   Muggle Studies (http://www.cosforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   "A Very Potter Musical" (http://www.cosforums.com/showthread.php?t=122481)

weasley9 April 9th, 2010 4:41 am

Re: "A Very Potter Musical"

It's on youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wmwM_AKeMCk

All the other parts of it are listed on that same page.

Nyjets4004 April 9th, 2010 5:01 am

Quote:

Originally Posted by weasley9 (Post 5521129)
It's on youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wmwM_AKeMCk

All the other parts of it are listed on that same page.

They don't have em on like a DVD or anything? that would be much better.:lol:

weasley9 April 9th, 2010 5:11 am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nyjets4004 (Post 5521135)
They don't have em on like a DVD or anything? that would be much better.:lol:

Nope. I wish they could, but they can't actually sell DVDs 'cause they can't make profit off of Harry Potter for legal reasons. And I don't know if they can afford to produce DVDs just to sell them for free.

Weasley_Girl21 April 10th, 2010 2:13 pm

I have to say, I'm becoming just a little obsessed with this musical :)
I absolutely love, love, love Voldemort, Quirrell, Draco, Harry and Ron :)
And it's made me ship Voldemort/Quirrell! It's so sweet in the show :love: Joe Walker is an amazing Voldy :)

And no-one should refuse to watch this because its a musical! It's very funny and any HP fan would love it. Someone else has gone into detail about how it stays true to the feel of the books (if not the story and such), so I won't repeat them, but this musical is so well done. Every fan should watch it :D

Sirius_Weasley April 11th, 2010 1:01 pm

Harry: Uhh... I dunno, PIGFARTS?
Malfoy: Now you're just being cute, I can't go to Pigfarts, it's on Mars!

Morghen April 11th, 2010 2:05 pm

I laughed so hard when I watched these! They never get old.

Quirrellmort April 12th, 2010 9:32 pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Weasley_Girl21 (Post 5521658)
I have to say, I'm becoming just a little obsessed with this musical :)
I absolutely love, love, love Voldemort, Quirrell, Draco, Harry and Ron :)
And it's made me ship Voldemort/Quirrell! It's so sweet in the show :love: Joe Walker is an amazing Voldy :)

And no-one should refuse to watch this because its a musical! It's very funny and any HP fan would love it. Someone else has gone into detail about how it stays true to the feel of the books (if not the story and such), so I won't repeat them, but this musical is so well done. Every fan should watch it :D

First of all; *pokes username* I love this musical. The actors can actually sing and even though it's kind of a mashup of the plots in the books, it still follows canon (mostly) and it makes sense. The music is catchy and it's all SO quotable. It's just...Totally Awesome!!

Slytherin_12 April 12th, 2010 10:01 pm

Is this possible to watch online?

Surely someone put it up on youtube, or something!

Nyjets4004 April 12th, 2010 10:13 pm

After reading through all the comments im going to watch a very potter musical now :)

Quirrellmort April 12th, 2010 10:30 pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Slytherin_12 (Post 5522404)
Is this possible to watch online?

Surely someone put it up on youtube, or something!

"A Very Potter Musical"? It's only on Youtube. Just look it up. :) :clap:

Nyjets4004 April 13th, 2010 1:39 am

:love:I'm in love....:love: A Very Potter Musical is the funniest thing and best thing ever!! Im going to live in pigfart now :D:clap::clap:

Quirrellmort April 13th, 2010 2:20 am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nyjets4004 (Post 5522510)
:love:I'm in love....:love: A Very Potter Musical is the funniest thing and best thing ever!! Im going to live in pigfart now :D:clap::clap:

I would never go to Pigfarts when Voldemort is still on earth! I mean, did you see that chest? Or that face? And when he's sad...I just want to give him a hug. :huggles:

Nyjets4004 April 13th, 2010 3:51 am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Quirrellmort (Post 5522519)
I would never go to Pigfarts when Voldemort is still on earth! I mean, did you see that chest? Or that face? And when he's sad...I just want to give him a hug. :huggles:

No no no :no: i didnt finish it all yet :lol: i dont wanna ruin anything good :D

205tim April 13th, 2010 9:45 am

I just watched this today, it was amazing! Certainly going on the 'to watch again' list.

Quirrellmort April 13th, 2010 10:26 pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nyjets4004 (Post 5522558)
No no no :no: i didnt finish it all yet :lol: i dont wanna ruin anything good :D

Oops, haha. Have fun watching the rest!!!

MysticalMadness April 14th, 2010 7:51 am

Absolutely amazing! It is so funny. I can't wait for the sequel to come out, it should be just as amazing.

Weasley_Girl21 April 14th, 2010 9:38 am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Quirrellmort (Post 5522519)

*puts hand up* I am TOTALLY with you there :D He is amazingly good-looking ;) I just wanted to hug him too! I was seriously reconsidering whose side I was on :)
So sorry Rumbleroar - I'm going to have to go with Voldy :clap: hehe

And I can't wait for the sequel :D It's going to be totally awesome. (Incidentally - I have Going Back to Hogwarts stuck in my head :D)

Writes_Often April 15th, 2010 10:57 pm

I haven't watched it but I have the sound track and there wonderful! I love the opening song the most!

Racket_Man April 16th, 2010 8:21 am

Love the opening song "Get Back To Hogworts"

fairly well done production (so there are cardboard sets who cares). it is still very funny.

I so want to download all of the scenes and put it all together on one DVD so I can watch the WHOLE thing at once

I can not wait for the sequel. I hope they put it up on YouTube over the summer after the convention in Fl.

Weasley_Girl21 April 16th, 2010 8:48 am

I've downloaded them all onto my iPod :) It's great, I can watch them whenever I want :D

And the sequel will definitely be on YouTube. They've put up a few videos saying that :) (They being Team Starkid, the production team)
I wonder what the story will be?