Chamber of Secrets

Chamber of Secrets (http://www.cosforums.com/index.php)
-   The Great Hall (http://www.cosforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   One skill you wish you had (http://www.cosforums.com/showthread.php?t=119265)

siriussternfan January 28th, 2009 6:06 am

One skill you wish you had

wondered what real life skill you would love to have. i wish i could sing love to sing in my car or when had bit to much to drink, some songs i can hold my own but thats in my head i think. it would be great and wish i could draw best i can do is stick figures lol

mel_trueblue January 30th, 2009 11:48 am

Re: one skill wish you had

Hmm... I'd love to actually be able to sing too. I sing all the time, but it's a bit tortureous for those around me =P
I also wish I was outgoing and talkative. I'm not much of a people person at all. I prefer books. Sad, isn't it? =P

pensieve_master January 30th, 2009 1:59 pm

World class finance skills.

Melaszka January 30th, 2009 7:07 pm

I would give my right arm to be able to play the piano (but then I wouldn't be able to play, anyway, because I'd only have one arm...)

PureBloodGirl January 31st, 2009 6:27 pm

I wish I could dance. I can't dance at all. Whenever I try to dance I always end up making a fool of myself.

Vladimir_Lupin February 3rd, 2009 4:41 pm

Remaining self-confident in social situations, above all.

Electricfeel February 4th, 2009 3:24 am

Dancing definitely!

moonfoot February 4th, 2009 10:06 pm

Re: One skill you wish you had

I'd love to be able to draw. Most of my best drawings include sunshines and flowers. :lol: So, yeah, I'd like better drawing skills.

Wizard_Pupil February 4th, 2009 10:27 pm

I really wish to be cunning, I wish I could have the ability to make money, to be easy going with people, to be a very social person, to know how to deal manipulate people.

I mean, I do not envy anything at all, I really love the way I am but unfortunately in this world we need abilities to survive.

Sometimes I really think I need that to be successful in this life, to have work and money as many cunning people have with no talent at all, just becoz they are clever/popular/cunning.

When I was in school I really needed to have the talent to be popular, I have no leadership at all, At all, and now as an adult I think I need a bit of that to be successful

Maybe I am wrong...afetr all we are always learning, we are never wise enough to know how to live XD.

Insomniatic February 5th, 2009 10:20 am

I can't think of one skill really

CissyBella February 5th, 2009 11:58 pm

I'd like to be able to play the guitar better. I can't play worth a **** so it makes it really hard when I try to write songs.

potterstinks123 July 26th, 2009 7:51 pm

I wish I could be more out-going and less shy in person. I'm so misleading on the internet, I find it easier to be myself there than in person...=\

potterposse July 27th, 2009 1:32 am

I wish I could dance without clearing out a room and without friends or family denying the know me. :lol:

I've always wanted to play the guitar or piano...maybe someday. :)

If it had to be something important, I'd like to be better at math...not a great thing to be bad at :whistle:

AnneAnne July 27th, 2009 1:52 am

I wish that I could sing beautifully. I'm in the top choir in my school, but I just have an ordinary voice. I mean I wouldn't ever want to pursue singing as a career, but it would still be nice to have a mind blowing sound.

SadPanda July 29th, 2009 4:36 am

Sadly since no one skill would allow me to become Batman, I'd like to be able to give really great motivational speeches whenever I wanted, Losing the big game? no problem got a speech for that, Line moving too slowly at the grocery store? got one for that also.

tripletkate607 July 29th, 2009 9:49 am

I wish I was more graceful. Like, I wish I could run a lap in gym without tripping. Or get through one orchestra rehearsal without hitting myself in the face with my effing bow.

excusemydust July 29th, 2009 11:25 pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Electricfeel (Post 5229463)
Dancing definitely!

Me too. :agree:

GreekGeek July 30th, 2009 12:24 am

Oh most definately I wish I was a better student!

I mean, I'm at the top of my class, but I would love to smart and wise enough to skip a grade, completely, instead of having to take some of my year's classes, and some of the next year's classes. I wish I was advanced enough to take ALL of the next year's classes. That would be a marvelous skill. . .

CowsRSkary October 4th, 2009 7:40 pm

I wish, more than anything, that I could whistle.

snapegirl October 4th, 2009 7:43 pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by CowsRSkary (Post 5430921)
I wish, more than anything, that I could whistle.

I can't whistle either, but it doesn't bother me.

I wish I could draw. So many people I know draw well and are tattoo artists. So yeah, that's the one I would want.