Chamber of Secrets

Chamber of Secrets (http://www.cosforums.com/index.php)
-   The Great Hall (http://www.cosforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   One skill you wish you had (http://www.cosforums.com/showthread.php?t=119265)

JohanT March 14th, 2012 2:37 am

Re: One skill you wish you had

I wish I could sparkle in the daytime as though the moonlight echoed through the pores in my skin :(.

SnyderD March 20th, 2012 7:46 pm

I've always wanted to fly.

wolfbrother March 21st, 2012 3:57 pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Altaira_Black (Post 5985407)
Out of all skills I think i'd really want the ability to write with both hands. I've forgotten the term for what it's called but it always seemed like something that could come in handy.

It can come with practice. I'm right handed but I used to write with my left hand when I was bored in class as a kid. Its not the best but its readable. I know people who've been forced to learn to write (and do other things) with their wrong hand when they broke their preferred hand.

Ghrawleg March 26th, 2012 8:11 am

OF all the skills in the world... I wish I could be one of those people that make a difference somehow... ie. touch people's life.

I wish I had creativity and lots of guts..

phoenix45 April 15th, 2012 6:46 pm

Singing. I love almost all types of music and shows like Glee, American Idol, and the Voice. I like big voices that can really belt out big notes. Every day in my car, I listen to at least one song that I can really pretend I'm onstage singing to.

Only a dream, as I am completely tone deaf.

Charlotte_Snape March 31st, 2013 1:36 am

I wish I could tell a story, b/c I think it's the key to socializing & friendships and stuff. I'm in awe of people who can do it with no preparation - like just dive into a good story while hanging out after dinner or something. It baffles me lol.

elloran February 16th, 2014 8:31 pm

Would love to play any kind of instrument. Can sing quite a bit... but never learned to play any kind of instrument.

BrightestWitch February 17th, 2014 2:20 am

I wish I could be amazing at gymnastics (olympic level) and super flexible.

merrymarge March 25th, 2014 3:32 am

i wish I could be invisible. then I could spy on people

HermioneLeviosa March 30th, 2014 7:24 pm

I wish I had magical powers to able to make life better for myself and everyone.

LyraLovegood December 27th, 2014 10:35 pm

Theory of Mind.

SlyRagrihuf January 19th, 2015 1:51 am

I would like to fly like an eagle, have the strength of a tiger, swim like a shark, run like a cheetah, or sing like a bird. Henceforth, for me would be the power of transformation into anything I can think of!

SlyRagrihuf December 2nd, 2017 2:10 am

Quote:

Originally Posted by LyraLovegood (Post 6095750)
Theory of Mind.

That was beautiful and thoughtful!
Thank You!