Chamber of Secrets

Chamber of Secrets (http://www.cosforums.com/index.php)
-   The Wizengamot Administration Services (http://www.cosforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=136)
-   -   Seasons greetings (http://www.cosforums.com/showthread.php?t=132487)

Alastor December 20th, 2019 5:24 am

Re: Seasons greetings
 
We wish our membership a



Merry Whatever You May Celebrate and a Happy New Year!


Your Modly Crew



gertiekeddle December 22nd, 2019 3:00 pm

Re: Seasons greetings
 
Exactly this! :yuhup:

Potter_fan December 24th, 2019 5:09 am

Re: Seasons greetings
 
merrychristmas

Dedalus Diggle December 25th, 2019 4:45 pm

Re: Seasons greetings
 
God bless us, every one.

Alastor April 9th, 2020 2:22 pm

Re: Seasons greetings
 
Happy Eastern!

Or whatever you might celebrate this time of the year

Dedalus Diggle April 9th, 2020 3:36 pm

Re: Seasons greetings
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Alastor (Post 6116436)
Happy Eastern!

Or whatever you might celebrate this time of the year

Well,strictly speaking, it is Maundy Thursday today, the commemoration of the Last Supper and Jesus's command that we love others as he loves us. Not a bad thing to remember at any time, but especially in this time of lockdown tensions.

Nonetheless, it is never a bad time to remember the renewal that Easter represents, so i will echo your Happy Easter, but in a more readable color, depending on your background

Alastor April 9th, 2020 6:52 pm

Re: Seasons greetings
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dedalus Diggle (Post 6116440)
Well,strictly speaking, it is Maundy Thursday today, the commemoration of the Last Supper and Jesus's command that we love others as he loves us. Not a bad thing to remember at any time, but especially in this time of lockdown tensions.

Nonetheless, it is never a bad time to remember the renewal that Easter represents, so i will echo your Happy Easter, but in a more readable color, depending on your background

I had forgotten that we have backgrounds where yellow doesn't read well. I use the green background myself. :eeep:

Potter_fan April 11th, 2020 11:59 am

Re: Seasons greetings
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Alastor (Post 6116442)
I had forgotten that we have backgrounds where yellow doesn't read well. I use the green background myself. :eeep:


I use the Red Gryffindor, though I've been doing that since I started here back in School and I have since found out I'm actually a Hufflepuff lol

Moriath June 10th, 2020 9:11 am

Re: Seasons greetings
 
I still have the Halloween background all year round. Pumpkin is never out of season. I missed another couple of holidays, I see. Belated greetings etc. Stay safe, everyone!

Jonny Boy November 26th, 2020 6:40 am

Re: Seasons greetings
 
And I suppose Happy Thanksgiving to the Americans on the boards here

witchsmart December 22nd, 2020 1:33 am

Re: Seasons greetings
 
Merry Christmas to those who celebrate, Happy Holidays and soon Happy New Year to those who don't. Still miss this place and try to check in every so often. :wave:

Hes December 22nd, 2020 1:55 pm

Re: Seasons greetings
 
It has been ages but...

Happy holidays to everyone! Hopefully 2021 will be a much better year ^_^

gertiekeddle December 27th, 2020 10:26 am

Re: Seasons greetings
 
Hes! :huggles:


Happy holidays to all!

Snapeprince January 4th, 2021 3:15 am

Re: Seasons greetings
 
Happy Holidays!

The 2021 Work Year starts tomorrow for me! Have a great year everyone!~

Moriath January 30th, 2021 11:49 am

Re: Seasons greetings
 
We're still in January, so Happy New Year everyone! Hope everyone's safe and sound!

gertiekeddle January 30th, 2021 9:10 pm

Re: Seasons greetings
 
Sure. As long as the chocolate stocks are filled. :D


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:50 am.

Powered by: vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Original content is Copyright © MMII - MMVIII, CoSForums.com. All Rights Reserved.
Other content (posts, images, etc) is Copyright © its respective owners.