Chamber of Secrets

Chamber of Secrets (http://www.cosforums.com/index.php)
-   The Great Hall (http://www.cosforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Last Thing You Bought (http://www.cosforums.com/showthread.php?t=113834)

4ever November 26th, 2007 6:42 pm

Last Thing You Bought

i bought a T-shirt
what did you?

popcornzyum November 26th, 2007 6:55 pm

Re: Last Thing You Bought

This computer :D

Fawkesfan1 November 26th, 2007 7:20 pm

A computer game -- Mahjongg Platinum 3. It's a pretty good Mahjongg game too :).

mac_attack November 26th, 2007 7:38 pm

I bought some Christmas presents...computer game for the 6 year old, wood pirate ship building set thing for the 10 year old, a huge makeup kit for the 8 year old, games for the family, and green flannel pj pants with gray shirts for the family. :)

Corvus November 26th, 2007 9:14 pm

I bought the album, V: Halmstad (Niklas angående Niklas) by Shining.

Pox Voldius November 27th, 2007 1:52 am

A shirt that I can wear to the paid audience gig I'm doing on "Deal or No Deal" the day after tomorrow.
They had specific dress code requirements.

mac_attack November 27th, 2007 3:17 am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pox Voldius (Post 4852509)
A shirt that I can wear to the paid audience gig I'm doing on "Deal or No Deal" the day after tomorrow.
They had specific dress code requirements.

You're going to be on Deal or No Deal?? Cool, I'll watch. Maybe you'll win some money! :eyebrows:

Pox Voldius November 27th, 2007 4:35 am

Quote:

Originally Posted by mac_attack (Post 4852610)
You're going to be on Deal or No Deal?? Cool, I'll watch. Maybe you'll win some money! :eyebrows:

Only as audience, not as a contestant.
(Unless they're in the habit of pulling contestants from the audience, but I don't think so -- I think they cast them separately.)

It pays minimum wage. Basically, you come in, watch the show, look pretty for the cameras, and clap and make noise on cue, and then they pay you at the end of the day. I'm not even sure when this one will be airing, only that it's shooting on Wednesday (8-hour day with a possibility of overtime)...they'll probably tell us after we get there.

mac_attack November 27th, 2007 4:02 pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pox Voldius (Post 4852673)
Only as audience, not as a contestant.
(Unless they're in the habit of pulling contestants from the audience, but I don't think so -- I think they cast them separately.)

It pays minimum wage. Basically, you come in, watch the show, look pretty for the cameras, and clap and make noise on cue, and then they pay you at the end of the day. I'm not even sure when this one will be airing, only that it's shooting on Wednesday (8-hour day with a possibility of overtime)...they'll probably tell us after we get there.

Oh, haha. Sorry, I don't know how the whole contestant thing works, I don't watch the show. Have fun with that tho...at least you get paid!!

elfears91 December 1st, 2007 11:27 pm

a pair of toesocks ...longer with red black and pink parts and 2 monkeys

potterposse December 2nd, 2007 3:51 am

chapstick. :p

sticky December 2nd, 2007 7:31 pm

Two albums: 30 seconds to mars- A beautiful Lie and Panic at the disco: A fever you can't sweat out....

LBuccalo December 3rd, 2007 5:34 pm

I bought my son a christmas present (I can play guitar) and some stocking stuffer toys for both my kids

popcornzyum December 3rd, 2007 8:08 pm

Chocolate :lol: :D

AchelRay December 12th, 2007 11:17 pm

Shampoo & conditioner, eyeliner, mascara, and gum. Wow... I didn't realize so little cost me so much...

hard_boiled December 13th, 2007 12:14 am

a new pair of boots that have got owls on! :D

gipro2003 December 13th, 2007 12:36 am

a Dr. Pepper :)

Pox Voldius December 13th, 2007 2:23 am

A couple gallons of whole milk & a package of dinner rolls.

Cost me $6.68 all together...but that cost was mostly just the milk -- the rolls were on the discount rack for $0.39.

dobbylikesme December 13th, 2007 7:49 am

a book on buddhism for my mother, the Nelson Mandela biography for a friend, the LotR Online game for my brother, and gift wrapping.

worlds_cutest_ferret December 15th, 2007 8:07 pm

I got my Christmas shopping done yesterday. I got a countertop griddle/grill for my mom and stepdad, a crockpot for my dad, and a sweatshirt and sweatpants for my grandma. For myself I got OotP on DVD, and a new pair of jeans, pj pants, and a shirt from American Eagle. Plus I got some batteries and the makings for oatmeal pecan rasin cookies!