Chamber of Secrets

Chamber of Secrets (http://www.cosforums.com/index.php)
-   The Wizengamot Administration Services (http://www.cosforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=136)
-   -   Nine (actually ten already) years of CoS (http://www.cosforums.com/showthread.php?t=128733)

Alastor July 11th, 2011 4:03 am

Nine (actually ten already) years of CoS

Today nine years have passed since Morgoth registered as a member of CoS.

Anyone wanting to join me in thanking him for letting us be here all these years?

ignisia July 11th, 2011 4:17 am

Re: Nine years of CoS

Sounds like a good idea. We've probably driven him bonkers loads of times over the years. :lol:

Thanks, Morgoth, for putting up with us. :lol:

MerryLore July 11th, 2011 4:19 am

Thanks Morgoth!

xhanax315 July 11th, 2011 4:20 am

I've met so many people through this site, and have taken part in so many awesome discussions. My Potter experience wouldn't have been half as great without this site. Thanks Morgoth for creating it and for allowing me to be here. My sixth year anniversary is a few days away and I've enjoyed every bit of it. Thank you. :) :clap:

nevilleismyhero July 11th, 2011 4:25 am

ccollinsmith July 11th, 2011 4:26 am

Thanks, Morgoth! I've been here 1.5 years and love that there is so much different stuff to do and explore on this site. :D And I've met some great people and discovered new fandoms.

Thank you so much!

(btw... Is there no room for 9 stars?)

Alastor July 11th, 2011 4:33 am

Quote:

Originally Posted by ccollinsmith (Post 5770526)

(btw... Is there no room for 9 stars?)

If that were a problem I guess they could be arranged in two rows. I dunno if anyone has made the arrangements already, but anyway it's still early morning in the UK and I don't think it would be visible yet anyway.

mexicant July 11th, 2011 5:24 am

*pats* for Morgoth! Thank you for putting up with us and for being so willing to keep this place going. I can't put into words that this forum has been for me, but I want to thank you for giving me the opportunity to make friends here and to properly love a great series.

bellatrix93 July 11th, 2011 6:24 am

Thank you, Morgoth, :huggles:.

Inigo Imago July 11th, 2011 6:36 am

Thank you for keeping this site going for almost a decade! That's amazing!

lilyrose July 11th, 2011 6:52 am

CoS made HP so much more special, exciting for me and I've met some wonderful people in the long time I've been here! Thank you so much Morgoth for having this wonderful place for HP fans of all ages to discuss their favourite series and more. :huggles:

gertiekeddle July 11th, 2011 8:03 am

What a ride... :yuhup:

Congrats, M. Who had though this would lead so long? Thanks a lot for the many happy years and exceptional experiences!

Yoana July 11th, 2011 8:08 am

I am sincerely and deeply thankful for this place, it's done more for me than I imagined it could when I first joined. Thank you.

I hope the message on the main forum doesn't mean CoS will be closing?... I don't know if I could bear that. :(

Melaszka July 11th, 2011 8:23 am

Thanks, Morgoth - this is the best HP forum I have visited and it has come to feel like my home on the internet. I have "met" some fantastic people here, it's hugely enriched my understanding of the books, I've had some great debates and being able to debate and discuss things in such a safe environment, where people are expected to be supportive or at least civil, has really boosted my confidence. Thank you so much!

Tenshi July 11th, 2011 8:53 am

Thank you M. for this great place, for the good times we shared, for the friends we made.
Thank you for putting up with us even though we're a pain a lot. Just Thank you.

The_Green_Woods July 11th, 2011 8:59 am

Thank you Morgoth. I've been here for 4 wonderful years where I've met lovely people from across the world; I've learned so much. I have to thank you for making all this posible. :huggles: Morgoth ..... and backs away ever so slowly.

FutureAuthor13 July 11th, 2011 9:31 am

Thank you so much, Morgoth! :clap:

gelowo93 July 11th, 2011 12:06 pm

Thanks Morgoth :huggles: This really is one of the best forums I've seen and I can't remember what I did without it for so many years.

Lisl_Loveheart July 11th, 2011 12:11 pm

Thank you Morgoth and thank you all the team that keep these forums going. I'm so new to this and I'm very glad I picked this community to join. So far I have found generosity, enrichment and fun! What else is there, really? ;)

RemusLupinFan July 11th, 2011 1:00 pm

Many thanks, Morgoth, for maintaining a site that stands head and shoulders above the rest! It's meant a great deal to me over the past seven years that I've been here, and I hope it will continue to be for many years more. :huggles: