Chamber of Secrets

Chamber of Secrets (http://www.cosforums.com/index.php)
-   Anime (http://www.cosforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=211)
-   -   Naruto (http://www.cosforums.com/showthread.php?t=38202)

Artemis_Fowl November 8th, 2004 6:29 pm

Naruto

Hey anyone here watch Naruto? i watch it and man it just keeps getting awesome. I am on episode 107 right now.

For people who don't know what Naruto is, here is a little summary (from narutofan.com):

The Naruto Anime series centers itself around The Hidden Leaf Villages number one abnoxious ninja, Uzumaki Naruto. Naruto has high goals in life, his dream is to become the Villages Hokage, which is the number one Ninja in the village. However, this will not be an easy goal for Naruto.

He has an Evil Demon Fox sealed inside of him, The Demon Fox once terrorized the village and killed many people before the 4th Hokage sealed it inside the belly of a new born child.

Most of the people in the village can not look past that, and do not like Naruto at all. The Hokage made it a rule that no child should know about Naruto having the Demon Fox inside of him, as they would hate him to. Unfortunately, because of the attitude their parents have towards Naruto, the children to look at him with frighteningly cold eyes. It is because of this that Naruto wants to earn the villages respect by becoming Hokage, then, everyone will finally recognize that he is Uzumaki Naruto!

Accompanying Naruto on his journey to become Hokage are his rival Uchiha Sasuke, the girl he has a crush on Haruno Sakura and his Jounin Sensei, Hatake Kakashi. They will all have to go through tough, emotional and heart breaking obstacles to become the best!

And some pics:

Naruto (main character):

http://www.naruto-kun.com/gallery/Sc...om)-06-070.jpg

The demon inside him:

http://www.naruto-kun.com/gallery/Sc...om)-01-001.jpg

Anyone else watch this anime?

chronium November 9th, 2004 3:36 pm

I love the anime and the manga, Im on ep107 as well and read chapter 238

Artemis_Fowl November 9th, 2004 8:18 pm

i only read the manga upto where the anime is so i don't get any spoilers.

red_fairy November 9th, 2004 10:02 pm

I have only watched a little. I like what I have watched so far. My 2 best friends love it.

You-Know-Who November 9th, 2004 10:41 pm

I've been following it for a year now, I love it.

best fight Gaara vs Rock Lee, I still have fond memories of that fight :D

chronium November 9th, 2004 10:56 pm

are there any hidden text tags?

SPOILER

My favourite fight is between Naruto and Sasuke

jazzy nifflah November 9th, 2004 11:00 pm

The story reminds me a bit of Princess Mononoke, great film. :tu:

chronium November 9th, 2004 11:05 pm

lol how does it remind you of that movie?

jazzy nifflah November 9th, 2004 11:06 pm

The part about Naruto having a demon inside him, similiar to A****aka. :cool:

Artemis_Fowl November 10th, 2004 8:16 pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by You-Know-Who
I've been following it for a year now, I love it.

best fight Gaara vs Rock Lee, I still have fond memories of that fight :D

yeah the fight between gaara and rock lee was great. loved when he took off the weights

Auror Fett December 1st, 2004 12:06 am

I'm just getting into Naruto. I'm on chapter 161. I'm where Naruto is with that Jiryai and Tsuno with Orochimaru and Kabuto proposing their deal. By the way, I figured Naruto would eventually fight Sasuke but you didn't have to say THAT...I agree with the above posts, Rock Lee vs. Gaara was incredible.

Zelkiiro December 1st, 2004 12:17 am

Personally, Naruto doesn't really tickle my fancy. A series this long and of this topic would surely get repetitive to me somewhere along the line.

Sure, I enjoyed it at first, but I'd probably tire of it by the time I reach episode 20.

chronium December 1st, 2004 2:54 am

you will probably get really anoyed with the amount of flashbacks they do in the anime I know i got really tired of it when I was watching 20 episodes a day, but if you can get past that it is worth the watch.

Auror Fett December 8th, 2004 8:45 pm

I never saw the anime before but I've heard of it. Do they base an episode on a chapter basis? Like Chapter 1=Episode 1, Chapter 121=Episode 121 or what?

chronium December 11th, 2004 5:28 am

no its usualy 2 or 3 chapters an episode it also depends on whats going on as well

Auror Fett December 11th, 2004 8:22 pm

Do they fit everything from a chapter into the episode or do they leave some stuff out?

chronium December 11th, 2004 11:24 pm

they usualy fit everything in the chapters from what I've seen they add stuff to

Auror Fett December 12th, 2004 8:37 pm

Ah, that's good to hear. One more question then I'll buzz off...Do the characters have good voice actors or do you think it could be improved? If there's any character you think should have a deifferent voice, name them too if you want. :)

alpha_hazard December 12th, 2004 8:46 pm

Naruto is so awesome, it goes above and beyond Dragonball in so many ways, there is more variation in style, the characters are much deeper and the plot is interesting, it has so much more finesse than DBZ...I am enthralled by it so much that it hurts wating for new episodes or manga translations... :p

chronium December 13th, 2004 4:52 pm

Naruto has good voice actors none of them I find anoying, not like the dubbed version of FMA I really dont like the voices