View Single Post
Old July 23rd, 2004, 5:15 am
First Year

There are so many unanswered questions regarding this topic -- when Voldie was attached to Quirrel's head he'd have known about Snape's loyalty to Dumbledore. There's also the fact that as Scabbers, Wormtail would have known just about everything Ron knew about Snape and would no doubt tell Voldie everything.

So, if Voldie knows all this how is Snape spying?

Some people have suggested polyjuice potion and Snape posing as Crouch Jr but doesn't Crouch Jr need to be alive for Snape to be able to keep making the potion? (This was the reason given for Crouch Jr keeping Moody alive in the box in GOF) And Crouch Jr was ended with a Dementor's kiss wasn't he? (Unless I have completely altered my memory of the books that is...)

So, there's not much point to this post except to say I'm very confused about this and am waiting *very impatiently* for JKR to explain it all. I can't wait

"Fools who wear their hearts proudly on their sleeves, who cannot control their emotions, who wallow in sad memories and allow themselves to be provoked so easily - weak people, in other words - they stand no chance against [the Dark Lord's] powers!"~Book 5

Sponsored Links