View Single Post
Old January 20th, 2005, 6:01 am
Third Year

hey wonderful thread! If you would like some practice endings go to contests on mugglenet.com and look for the month that has series endings. The ones that won are pretty cool.

For me, I couldn't imagine what the best ending would be but I would like to see Harry, Ron, Hermoine, Ginny, the Twins and Lupin alive!!!!!!!!! If Jo bumps off one of these I am going to bawl my eyes out. I guess I would like to see Harry happy and able to live a normal life.

Now I REALLY want to see Bellatrix and Wormtail bite the dust. I don't care how but they are in serious need of doing away with. They can join Voldemort in pushing up daisies heheheh. Lucius needs to live so that he can be justly punished (maybe he can help the house elves at Hogwarts )

I don't mind what Jo comes up with and I'm sure it will be great, it's just the waiting that is hard!

And now we catch a glimpse of that elusive animal, the Ditch Penguin. Possessing of a gosh awful smell from frolicking in the putrid water, Ditch Penguins do not take kindly to any mention of their pungency or slams about their mother, as seen here.

Proud member of the Cod squad, Big Squishy Hugs for Lupin society, Lupin's Defenders Association, The order of St. Biclarvet, and a W.O.L.F. THERE WILL BE NO DEATH BY POKING!
Beauxbatons Champion in Dissendium's TriWizard Tournament
Sponsored Links