View Single Post
Old October 23rd, 2005, 11:46 pm
Student

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hinoema
Thank goodness. Now we can get a good discussion going. Jo has said it- Ginny is Harry's ideal girl. So, let's talk about what will be!

Do you think Ginny will actively help in the Horcrux hunt? If so, how?
Well personally I feel that she'll be the Hogwarts base camp leader and that she'll possibly re form, along with Neville and Luna, some sort of DA offshoot to back up Harry in the final conflict. As for the horcrux hunt she may well be involved in finding one at the school. Her age is going to hold her back a tad as she's almost a year younger than Harry and won't have the adult freedoms that he or the others will have in book seven.

Quote:
When do you think they will get back together, or acknowledge that they still love each other, despite the relationship being on hold?
I'm not sure, I'd like to see it sooner rather than later as his 'breakup' was rather pointless in the bigger scheme. Also the funeral wasn't really an appropriate place for an argument on the subject anyway.

Quote:
Who will do so first? How?
I think almost definately Ginny, Harry still has this 'saving people thing' and he's going to be reluctant to put those he loves in harms way. That and I suspect he may see himself as something of a jinxed person to get involved with.

Quote:
Originally Posted by meesha1971
I'm not sure if Ginny will be an active participant in the Horcrux hunt - the fact that she's underage could be a hindrance there. She can't apparate yet, and so on.

I do think Ginny will play a big part in the final battle. JKR said we would see that she is a powerful witch so I'm expecting her to so something big.
I don't think there's any doubt about it. What I find interesting is that up to date we haven't seen much of either of the youngest Weasleys in combat save for that short spell at the end of HBP. I'm expecting to be impressed.

Quote:
I also think this whole break-up between Ginny and Harry will be resolved early on - I think someone is going to point out the flaws in his logic to Harry. Breaking up with her isn't going to do much to protect her, IMO.
No it won't, and the sooner he sees it the better it'll be. As things stand all it's achieving right now is to make them both miserable.

Last edited by Deevo; October 23rd, 2005 at 11:49 pm.
Sponsored Links