View Single Post
Old October 24th, 2005, 12:44 am
Fourth Year

Quote:
Originally Posted by ComicBookWorm
Before there was Peter Parker, there was Superman telling Lois that he couldn't have a relationship since she would be at risk. It's actually common in literature for the hero to say this and try to stay away from the loved one. It never works, and he always ends up with the girl. Not only that, but the villain always figures out that the girl is special to hero and threatens her anyway.

Ginny, being Ginny, will not sit idly by waiting for her hero to return; she will be involved. But they won't be a couple until the end.

They will get back together. And in the epilogue, they'll have a double wedding.
I agree with most of what you say here, in fact I have said it myself in one way or another.

Harry will try to protect Ginny, but seeing as he cannot close his mind, he doesn't have much of a chance of keeping her safe the way he wants to.

I don't think Ginny will sit idly by either, I just don't know what her position will be in the matter. As far as being a committed couple, yes, that will most likely wait for the end, or the epilogue.

As to a double wedding...I am assuming that you are refering to Ron/Hermione and Harry/Ginny? That would be the icing on the cake. However, as has happened so many time thus far, I fear that JKR will not allow us that ideal ending. I will have to wait and see. And it will be all I can do not to jump straight to the end of the book to see the outcome before I read the first chapter.!!!

We always, always have choices......and make no mistake, choosing to make no choice is a choice...take your time, think things through...and make wise choices!!! After all, "it is our choices, that show what we truely are, far more than our abilities."
Sponsored Links