View Single Post
Old March 28th, 2009, 12:14 pm
Fourth Year

Re: Fan Scripts: Script your own version of Harry Potter

Klaus proudly presents his version of Dumbledore' Will reading, after the havoc at the ministry to retrieve it.

Dumbledore' Will reading:    

Ron's splinching happens just like in the book, he heals, Hermione and Harry carry him in an abandoned house in the middle of some random wood with beautiful ruins of ancient villages.
They sit down at a table.

Harry:'So, have you got it? Where's Dumbledore's Will?'
Ron:'You got it! You two don't tell me a thing!'
Hermione:'Well, we were running for our lives from the Ministry, weren't we? here!'
She opens the beautiful black safebox, which reveals a roll of parchment, a very old small book, a snitch and the deluminator.

Harry enrolls the parchment, reads it fast.

Hermione:'Well?'

Harry:'The Last Will of Albus Dumbledore, yes here we are, to Ronald Weasley, I leave my Deluminator, in the hope that he will remember me when he uses it'

Ron:'It'll just remind me I had an arm almost chopped off to get it...hey! wait! it says something here that wasn't there before when I touched it'

And sure enough, on the Deluminator's left side appears a writing:'Where your treasure lies, there will your heart be also'

Ron:'What daes it mean?'
Hermione: 'I don't know, could be a hidden code, an anagram of sorts.'

Harry:'It's not over guys, to Miss Hermione Granger, I leave my copy of the Tales of Beedle the Bard, in the hope that it will help her in understanding and accepting Death.'

Hermione takes the copy in her hands, shaking:'That's a really shivering dedication, it's written in ancient runes...'

Harry continues:'To Harry James Potter, I leave the Snitch he caught in his first Quidditch match at Hogwarts, as a reminder of the rewards of self-sacrifice and skill, and for his extraordinary bravery...the Sword of Godric Gryffindor!'

HeRon:'Wow! where is it? it wasn't in the safebox!'

Harry:'Someone added a Post Scriptum: "Unfortunately the sword was not Dumbledore's to give away. The sword of Godric Gryffindor (change to Snape in DD's office while someone writes down as he speaks) is an important historical artefact that belongs to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry since its foundation.
As such, this Glorious Sword shall never leave the Castle, until I am Headmaster.
Severus Snape, Headmaster of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.'

Ron:'Great! a book of fairytales, a poetical pull outer and a snitch, and the one and only useful thing wasn't there!
To Hogwarts! That's where we should have gone!'

Hermione:'Yeah? And what's your plan to break into Snape's office and steal the sword from under his and every death eater's nose?'

Ron:'Maybe we should go after that instead of the Horcruxes! What if Dumbledore ultimately understood that only the sword of Gryffindor could kill the Heir of Slytherin?'

Harry:'Interesting theory! So why did Dumbledore weakened himself to death in that cave to retrieve the Locket, instead of finding You-Know-Who and sticking a sword in him?'

Ron:'So why do you reckon...'

Harry:'Dumbledore left me the sword? maybe he thought it would look nice on my wall!'

Ron:'Yeah, just add it to the list of the stuff you don't know!'

Harry:' I don't know, i don't know?'

Ron:'Yeah! we lost instead of gaining! you thought Dumbledore left something useful but he didn't!
We've just gone there to watch the Cattermoles die instead of rescuing them!
We can't go back to Grimmauld Place anymore, we're in the middle of nowhere with nothing!'
Hermione:' No, no it's all right, we mustn't fight'

Ron:' Don't pretend you aren't pis**** too Hermione! it's easy for you to pretend, with your parents safe at home!'

Harry:'MY PARENTS ARE DEAD!'

Ron: 'AND MINE COULD BE GOING THE SAME WAY!'
Ron and Harry take their wands, but Hermione is faster: Protego!

Harry: 'Go away then and don't say a word about my parents again! I said go! and leave the locket, now!'
Ron: 'What are you doing? (to Hermione) you come with me, don't you?
Hermione:' I...we...Ron, no we promised we'd go...with Harry, we said we'd help.'
Ron: 'I get it, you choose him'
Hermione:'No, Ron!'
Hermione can't pass through her own Shield Charm, Ron walks out.
Harry puts his face in his hands, still holding the tiny snitch.
Harry opens his eyes, and a close up of the snitch reveals another writing:
'I open at the close'
As Hermione cries, Harry is left with another of Dumbledore's riddles.

Sponsored Links