View Single Post
Old January 18th, 2010, 8:49 pm
Fourth Year

Re: Fan Scripts: Script your own version of Harry Potter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilleby View Post
Hey, I actually like this one It's pretty impressive how you fit the plot to be in just one film! My only complain is that Voldemort's actions and line feels a little 'villain stereotyped'
Thanks! I agree as I reread it is a bit stereotyped huh I'll work on it!

Alright here is more of the script.

Defense Against the Dark Arts:    

INT.-WOODS- TENT-EVENING

The scene fades back on a shot of the locket. The camera slowly pulls back and we see Ron’s face. As the camera moves further back we see Ron sitting inside of the tent staring at the locket in his hands. The camera pans over to show Harry laying down staring into the roof of the ceiling.

HERMIONE
Well I’ve done all I can do with putting up protective enchantments. At the very least, we should know they’re coming.

HARRY
Thanks Hemione….hopefully they’re good enough to keep out Volde….

RON
Don’t say the name!

Hermione and Harry both glance at Ron curiously.

HERMIONE
Don’t be silly Ron…fear of a name….

RON
It just….it feels like a jinx or something. Can’t we call him You-Know-Who…please?

HARRY
I reckon so.

HERMIONE
Well I’ll make us some tea then. I have enough food packed for about a week. Afterwards…..

HARRY
We’ll manage Hermione.

She smiles at Harry and the scene cuts to a shot of the tent next to a lake. We cut to them sitting at the table. Ron is picking at his food.

HERMIONE
Do you have any idea where You-Know-Who’s Horcruxes could be?

HARRY
Do you think he could have hid one at Borgin and Burkes? You know he went into exile in Albania for a while….

RON
Yeah, let’s go to Albania. Shouldn’t take more than an afternoon to search an entire country.

HARRY
I have a feeling however, that there’s one in Hogwarts.

HERMIONE
But don’t you think Dumbledore would’ve found it there?

HARRY
Dumbledore said that he never assumed he knew all of Hogwart’s secrets. I’m telling you, if there’s one place Vol…

RON
Harry!

HARRY
Right…You-Know-Who. If there was one place that was really important it was Hogwarts. It was his first real home, the place that meant he was special; it meant everything to him, and even after he left…

RON
This is You Know Who we’re talking bout, not you.

The tugs at the locket around his neck and starts poking at his plate again.

RON
I can’t keep eating this rubbish.

HERMIONE
Rubbish? Harry caught that fish and I did my best with it! I notice I’m always the one who ends up sorting out the food, because I’m a girl I suppose!

RON
No, it’s because you’re supposed to be the best at magic! My mother can make good food appear out of thin air.

HERMIONE
It’s impossible to make good food out of nothing! You can summon it if you know where it is, you can transform it, and you can increase the quantity if you’ve already got some….

RON
Well don’t bother increasing this, it’s disgusting.

He pushes his plate away and walks away. We see sadness fill Hermione’s eyes. Harry stares at Ron as the scene fades to a shot of the DEFENSE AGAINST THE DARK ARTS CLASSROOM.

INT. HOGWARTS-DEFENSE AGAINST THE DARK ARTS-MIDDAY

AMYCUS CARROW is standing in front of the class.

AMYCUS
Now today class we will be learning about the Unforgivable Curses. I would hope 7th year students would know about them but how many of you have seen them in effect. Not many. You…..come here….

He points at a student. The student hesitates and slowly walks up in front of the class.

AMYCUS
You’re a mudblood am I correct?

STUDENT
That’s not an appropriate term sir.

AMYCUS
No..no..I guess not…Goyle!

GOYLE
Yes sir?

AMYCUS
I want you to show the class the effects of the Cruciatus Curse.

The camera pans to Neville who is clearly angry as Goyle walks up to the front of the class.

GOYLE
What do you want me to perform it on?

AMYCUS
What…oh no dear boy…who...and this filthy mudblood looks like a good candidate…

NEVILLE
NO!

Neville quickly jumps up.

NEVILLE
That is inhumane!

AMYCUS
Sit down Mr. Longbottom!

NEVILLE
No!

Amycus laughs and gives a nod at Goyle

GOYLE
CRUCIO!

The student falls to the ground screaming out in pain.

AMYCUS
Good boy Goyle…oh you’re so much like your father….

GOYLE
Thank you sir….

The student continues to role around in pain as Goyle continues to perform the spell on him.

NEVILLE
STOP IT!

AMYCUS
Speak out of line again and you’ll be sent to detention Longbottom!

NEVILLE
I don’t care!

AMYCUS
You’re a pureblood! Filthy half breeds like this deserve nothing more….

NEVILLE
They have every right as we do! If I remember correctly isn’t your precious master a half blood himself!

AMYCUS
You watch your tongue!

BAM Neville is hit with a spell and is thrown back across the room. Amycus quickly storms towards him, grabbing him by his robes and looking down on him.

AMYCUS
Do you really want to play the hero Mr. Longbottom? Do you have any idea who you’re dealing with?

NEVILLE
Do you?

Amycus glares down at Neville for a moment and then smiles.

AMYCUS
Follow me to the front of the class.

He let’s go of Neville and walks towards the class.

AMYCUS
You can take a seat Goyle. Great work! Longbottom…front of the class…NOW!

Neville slowly walks to the front of the class. He glances down at the student who is still whimpering on the floor.

AMYCUS
Now Longbottom I think it’s best if you participate in today’s lesson. Practice the Crucatus curse on this Mudblood

NEVILLE
No.

AMYCUS
NOW LONGBOTTOM!

NEVILLE
I said no…I…I won’t do it…..

Amycus walks up to Neville.

AMYCUS
Pity…

Amycus pulls out a knife and SWOOSH slashes it across Neville’s cheek. Neville falls to the ground and screams out in pain. Amycus puts the knife back into his robes and faces the class.

AMYCUS
Now does anyone else want to end up like Mr. Longbottom here?

The camera pans down to show Neville looking up at Amycus, holding his cheek as we see blood trickle through his fingers. We see reaction shots from students in the classroom.

Ginny's Plan:    

INT. HOGWARTS-COURTYARD-EVENING

The scene fades to a shot of ‘THE QUIBBLER’ with the headline ‘THE CHOSEN ONE: WHAT ARE HIS PLANS TO DEFEAT THE DARK LORD?’ We pan back to show students walking away reading them. The camera pans over to show Luna and Ginny handing out ‘The Quibbler’ to Hogwarts students.

LUNA
Free copies of ‘The Quibbler’…the only paper brave enough to report the truth about You-Know-Who!

GINNY
Don’t believe everything you read….especially things in ‘The Daily Prophet’

We see McGonagall walk towards them with a worried look in her eyes.

MCGONAGALL
And what do you two think you’re doing?

GINNY
We have to keep everyone’s spirits up Professor. The Prophet is dragging Harry’s name through the mud…

LUNA
And with him missing people don’t know what to think. My dad wants to keep everyone’s spirits up and we want to help.

MCGONAGALL
As admirable as this is…you two have no idea the trouble you can get into….

GINNY
I don’t care. If there’s anything I can do to help Harry….

MCGONAGALL
Don’t be foolish. You know who runs the school now and the punishment this could get you….

LUNA
Dumbledore would want us to keep fighting Professor.

She looks at them and sighs. She looks up and notices Neville walking towards them with a huge bandage on his cheek.

MCGONAGALL
Longbottom?

Ginny and Luna turn around and gasp.

GINNY
Neville! What happened?

MCGONAGALL
Who did this to you my dear boy?

NEVILLE
Amycus Carrow.

MCGONAGALL
The nerve…you see what I mean girls…I shall take this matter to the headmaster at once!

GINNY
He’s not going to do anything about it.

MCGONAGALL
We’ll see about that.

She storms away as Neville has a seat. Ginny and Luna both sit next to him and comfort him.

NEVILLE
He was having us use the cruciatus curse on a student…I couldn’t let him….

LUNA
That was a brave thing you did Neville. Standing up to him like that.

The camera pans over to show Alecto Carrow snatching ‘The Quibbler’ from one of the younger students hands. She yells something at him and he points towards Luna. Alecto looks over at Luna and walks quickly towards her.

ALECTO
Are you responsible for this Lovegood!

LUNA
Yes…everyone deserves the truth.

BAM Luna is slapped across the face. Ginny and Neville quickly jump in front of her and pull out there wands.

ALECTO
The Dark Lord will hear about this…and if your father doesn’t stop printing this filth soon….

GINNY
Then what?

Alecto laughs.

ALECTO
You kids really have no idea what you’re dealing with.

She begins to walk away and pauses. She pulls out her wand and points in at the trio.

ALECTO
Accio!

SWOOSH all the newspapers go flying towards her and FLASH they all go up into flames and she walks off laughing as burnt newspaper debris rains down over the courtyard.

NEVILLE
So what are we going to do now?

LUNA
Oh I have more copies in my room…

GINNY
I think we should be more silent about this. Go underground…like we did a few years ago.

NEVILLE
You’re right…no one else needs to be hurt. Harry would know what to do…I just wish we knew where they were. I wish we could help.

Ginny’s eyes widen and she turns to Neville and Luna.

GINNY
You know what…I think we can. The Sword of Gryffindor.

NEVILLE
What about it.

GINNY
Follow me.

INT. HOGWARTS-EMPTY CLASSROOM-MOMENTS LATER

The scene cuts to Ginny, Luna, and Neville walking into an empty classroom. Ginny closes the door behind them.

GINNY
What I’m about to tell you…and ask you to do…can get us into a lot of trouble.

NEVILLE
After all these years I’m used to it.

GINNY
Dumbledore left Harry the sword of Gryffindor in his will.

NEVILLE
Isn’t that in the headmaster’s office?

GINNY
Yes…and that’s the trick. I think we should steal it for him…keep it safe.

NEVILLE
How do you expect to break into Snape’s office?

LUNA
We don’t know the password.

GINNY
We could apparate there directly.

NEVILLE
But you can’t apparate on Hogwarts grounds. You know that Ginny.

GINNY
We can’t…but I know someone who can.

INT. HOGWARTS-HALLWAY-MOMENTS LATER

The scene cuts to a shot of a huge portrait of a yellow pear. The camera pans back to show Ginny standing in front of it. She looks to her left and we see Neville at the opposite end of the hallway keeping watch. She looks to her right and Luna is doing the same. The reaches out a finger and tickles the pear. It starts to giggle and the portrait slowly moves forward revealing a DOOR behind it. Ginny sighs and walks into the door.

INT. HOGWARTS-KITCHENS-MOMENTS LATER

Ginny walks into HOGWARTS KITCHEN and the camera pans over to show HOUSELVES running around preparing dishes and cleaning. She walks slowly through the kitchen and catches a glimpse of a FEMALE HOUSELF obviously drunk stumbling around. She continues to look around until she spots Dobby folding some tablecloths.

GINNY
Dobby.

Dobby looks up at Ginny and a huge smile rises on his face.

GINNY
Ginny Weasley ma’am.

He bows at her.

DOBBY
What brings you to the kitchens? Is anything wrong….?

GINNY
I need your help Dobby…Harry…needs your help. I know how loyal you are to him….

DOBBY
Why I’d do anything for Harry Potter. He’s the reason Dobby is free.

GINNY
I need you to help me break into the headmasters office.

Dobby looks up at her curiously.

INT. HOGWARTS-SNAPES OFFICE-NIGHT-MOMENTS LATER

The scene cuts to a shot of the empty Headmaster’s Office. SWOOSH Ginny and Dobby appear in the middle of the office.

GINNY
Right…here’s hoping Neville and Luna’s distraction keep Snape away long enough.

She starts to look around the office for the sword. Dobby notices it first.

DOBBY
There it is young Weasley! On the wall…there!

GINNY
Great Dobby

She pulls out her wand

GINNY
ACCIO GRYFFINDOR SWORD!!

SMASH the glass of the case shatters everywhere as the sword comes flying at them. Ginny quicky grabs it by the handle and looks at it.

GINNY
Great…lets go….

BAM the door to the office flies open and in walks Snape holding onto Neville and Luna, both looking distraught.

SNAPE
And what exactly do you think you’re doing?

Ginny drops her head in defeat, Dobby clinches his fist, and Snape gives a small smile as the camera pans away out of the window and through the clouds. SWOOSH there is a wide shot of the snowy forest.

Ron's Depature:    

EXT. MOUNTAINS/WOODS/MONTAGE-WINTER

Harry, Ron, and Hermione walking through the snow. We see them set up the tent in different locations. We see Hermione and Harry walk ahead as Ron watches them from a distance. We see Hermione standing outside setting up protections. She pauses and looks as she notices 3 figures walking in the distance. Harry walks up behind her and they both stare down at the figures

EXT. WOODS-NIGHT

The scene cuts to Hermione and Harry walking down the hill towards the figures. The three are now sitting around a fire and they’re roasting fish over it. Harry puts his finger up over his lip signaling for her to remain quiet. They stand behind a huge tree and they’re able to see that the people are GRIPHOOK the goblin, TED TONKS, another goblin named FRED.

EXT. WOOD-CAMPFIRE-MOMENTS LATER-NIGHT

TED
I’ve been on the run for about six weeks now. What about you Griphook? I had the impression the goblins were for You-Know-Who, on the whole?

GRIPHOOK
You had a false impression. We take no sides. This is a wizards war. I’m in hiding because I deemed it prudent. Having refused what I considered an impertinent request, I could see that my personal safety was in jeopardy.

TED
What did they ask you to do?

GRIPHOOK
Duties ill-befitting the dignity of my race. I am not a house elf. I had a small revenge however, before I left.

The two goblins look at each other and begin to laugh.

TED
Oh?

GRIPHOOK
Did you not hear about the kids who tried to steal Gryffindor’s sword out of Snape’s office at Hogwarts a few weeks ago?

The camera cuts to a reaction shot of Harry and Hermione.

TED
Never heard a word. What did they think, that they’d be able to use the sword on You-Know-Who?

GRIPHOOK
Whatever the reason was Snape decided the sword wasn’t safe where it was. Couple of days later, once he’d got the say-so from You-Know-Who; I imagine he sent it down to London to be kept in Gringotts instead.

Griphook and Fred burst out into laughter again. Ted looks confused.

TED
What’s so funny?

GRIPHOOK
The sword of Gryffindor is a fake. It is a copy…an excellent copy. The original was forged centuries ago by goblins and had certain properties only goblin-made armor possess. Wherever the genuine sword of Gryffindor is, it is not in a vault at Gringotts bank.

INT. WOODS-TENT-MIDDAY

The scene cuts to Harry and Hermione bursting into the tent. Ron looks around, visibly angry.

RON
Where were you two?

HARRY
We saw some people. Thought we’d go down and investigate.

RON
Didn’t bother to let me know did you?

HERMIONE
Not now Ron…we just found out something….something incredible…

The scene cuts to Hermione pulling out the portrait of Phinieas Black. She props it up against the table and kneels in front of it.

HARRY
You think he’ll answer this time?

HERMIONE
Let’s cross our fingers. Phineas Nigellus? Professor Black? Could we talk to you?

PHINIEAS (O.S.)
Please always helps.

Phinieas slowly appears in the portrait and Hermione quickly points her wand at him.

HERMIONE
OBSCURO!

SWOOSH a blindfold appears over Phineas face.

PHINEAS
What! How dare you!

HERMIONE
I’m very sorry, Professor Black, but it’s a necessary precaution.

PHINEAS
Remove this foul addition at once! Where am I? What is going on?

HARRY
Never mind where we are.

PHINEAS
Can that possibly be the voice of the elusive Mr. Potter?

HARRY
Maybe. We’ve got a couple of questions to ask you about the sword of Gryffindor.

PHINEAS
Ah yes. That silly girl acted most unwisely there…

HERMIONE
Silly girl?

PHINEAS
Yes this young girl…Weasley I think is her name…her and her friends tried to take the sword out of the Headmaster’s office.

HARRY
Ginny?

PHINEAS
Yes that is her name….

RON
What happened to her you git!

PHINEAS
So much anger I sense. Besides the girl and her friends were foolhardy in the extreme. Thieving from the headmaster’s office!

HARRY
They weren’t thieving. That sword isn’t Snape’s.

PHINEAS
It belongs to Professor Snape’s school. Exactly what claim did the Weasley girl have upon it? She deserved her punishment, as did the idiot Longbottom and the Lovegood oddity!

HARRY
Luna and Neville. Sir…how did Snape punish them?

PHINEAS
Professor Snape sent them into the Forbidden Forest, to do some work for the oaf, Hagrid.

HARRY
I bet they had a good laugh with Hagrid. The Forbidden Forest…they’ve faced plenty worse. Big deal!

HERMIONE
Professor Black. Is it possible for you to bring Dumbledore along, here, into your portrait?

PHINEAS
The portraits of Hogwarts may commune with each other, but they cannot travel outside the castle except to visit a painting of themselves hanging elsewhere. Dumbledore cannot come here with me and after the treatment I have received; I can assure you that I shall not be making a return visit!

HERMIONE
Professor Black couldn’t you just tell us, please, when was the last time the sword was taken out of its case? Before Ginny took it out, I mean?

PHINEAS
If you must know the last time I saw the sword of Gryffindor leave its case was when Professor Dumbledore used it to break open a ring.

Hermione and Harry both cast a look at each other.

PHINEAS
Well, good night to you!

SWOOSH and like that Phineas leaves the portrait.

HERMIONE
Harry!

HARRY
I know!

HERMIONE
The sword can destroy Horcruxes! Goblin-made blades imbibe only that which strengthen them….Harry, that sword’s impregnated with basilisk venom!

HARRY
And Dumbledore didn’t give it to me because he still needed it; he wanted to use it on the locket….

HERMIONE
And he must have realized they wouldn’t let you have it if he put it in his will so he made a copy and put a fake in the glass case!

HARRY
So where did he leave the real one?

HERMIONE
Somehwere in Hogsmeade?

HARRY
The Shrieking Shack? Nobody ever goes in there.

HERMIONE
But Snape knows how to get in; wouldn’t that be a bit risky?

HARRY
Dumbledore trusted Snape.

HERMIONE
Not enough to tell him that he had swapped the swords.

HARRY
You’re right! What do you think Ron? Ron?

Harry turns and notices Ron sitting on his bed glaring at both of them.

RON
Oh, remembered me, have you? You two carry on; don’t let me spoil your fun.

HARRY
What’s your problem?

RON
Problem? I have no problem..

HARRY
Well, you’ve obviously got a problem. Spit it out, will you?

Ron stands up; looking the angriest they have ever seen him.

RON
All right, I’ll spit it out. Don’t expect me to skip up and down the tent because there’s some other damn thing we’ve got to find. Just add it to the list of stuff you don’t know.

HARRY
I don’t know?

RON
It’s not like I’m not having the time of my life here. Nothing to eat and freezing my backside off every night. I just hoped, you know, after we’d been running around for weeks, we’d have achieved something.

HARRY
I thought you knew what you’d signed up for?

RON
Yeah, I thought I did too.

HARRY
So what part of it isn’t living up to your expectations? Did you think we’d be staying in five-star hotels?

RON
We thought you knew what you were doing! We thought Dumbledore told you what to do, we thought you had a real plan!

HERMIONE
Ron!

HARRY
Well, sorry to let you down. I’ve been straight with you from the start; I told you everything Dumbledore told me. And in case you haven’t noticed, we’ve found one Horcrux….

RON
Yeah, good thing your house elf had it. We’re about as near getting rid of it as we are to finding the rest of them….nowhere effing near, in other words!

HERMIONE
Take off the locket, Ron. You wouldn’t be talking like this if you hadn’t been wearing it all day.

HARRY
Yeah, he would. I heard you two talking back in Grimmauld Place.

RON
This is pathetic.

HARRY
So why are you still here?

RON
Search me!

Ron storms out of the tent. Harry rushes after him and Hermione follows.

HARRY
Yeah…go home then!

RON
Maybe I will! Didn’t you hear what they said about my sister? But you don’t give a rat’s fart, do you; it’s only the Forbidden Forest…

HARRY
I was only saying…she was with the others, they were with Hagrid!

RON
Yeah, I get it, you don’t care! What about the rest of my family Harry?

HARRY
What about them?

RON
For all we know something could have happened to them because of what Ginny did. You didn’t think about that did you? It’s all right for you two, with your parents safely out of the way….

HARRY
My parents are dead!

RON
And mine could be going the same way!

HARRY
Then GO!

BAM Harry is thrown back by a spell Ron throws at him. Harry jumps up and pulls out his wand and casts a spell…

HERMIONE
PROTEGO!

The spell is blocked and Harry and Ron stare at each other angrily.

HARRY
Leave the Horcrux.

Ron takes off the locket and throws it onto the ground. Ron looks over at Hermione.

RON
What are you doing?

HERMIONE
What do you mean?

RON
Are you staying or what?

HERMIONE
Yes I’m staying Ron, we said we’d go with Harry, we said we’d help….

RON
I get it. You choose him.

HERMIONE
Ron..no..please…come back!

Ron begins to walk away and Hermione begins to chase after him.

RON
PROTEGO!

A barrier forms that blocks Hermione from passing through. Ron continues to walk further away from them into the woods. Then SWOOSH he is gone.

HERMIONE
Ron! Please! Ron!!!!

Hermione falls to her knees and begins to cry. Harry walks over and picks up the Horcrux staring down at it. The camera slowly zooms in onto the locket.

Godric's Hollow:    

INT. THE WOODS-WEEKS LATER

The scene fades to Hermione shooting protective spells around the snowy tent. Once she casts the final spell she wipes tears from her face and walks slowly back into the tent.

INT. THE WOODS-THE TENT-MOMENTS LATER

HERMIONE
They’re all up. Has Phineas been back yet?

HARRY
No, but he’ll be back soon enough. He’s been good company the past few weeks since….

He looks up at the hurt expression on her face and quickly changes the subject.

HARRY
Hermione I’ve been thinking. I want to go to Godric’s Hollow.

HERMIONE
That’s not a good idea Harry. Don’t you think You-Know-Who will know you want to visit your parents grave.

HARRY
Not just that…look…

He hands Hermione his mothers letter.

HARRY
I found this at Grimmauld Place. It’s from my mum. She mentions Bathilda Bagshot.

HERMIONE
Bathilda Bagshot? The author of ‘A History of Magic?’ I didn’t know she was from there.

HARRY
She would visit them and she told them stories of Dumbledore. The letter stops there. Do you think Dumbledore could’ve asked her to keep a Horcrux?

HERMIONE
It’s possible…

HARRY
Plus I’m sure Dumbledore knew I wanted to go back there. Plus the fact that’s he’s from there…

HERMIONE
True, Godric Gryffindor aswell.

HARRY
Gryffindor? We have to go Hermione! What else do we have to lose?

HERMIONE
Ok we can go. I’m brewing Polyjuice Potion at the moment and we can disguise ourselves as other people.

HARRY
How long until it’s done?

HERMIONE
Oh a few weeks….

HARRY
A few weeks! Hermione that’s too long. Listen we’ll be fine. We have the cloak and I’ll have you there with me.

Hermione stares at Harry and sighs.

HERMIONE
When did you become so persuasive?

Harry shrugs and smiles and the scene cuts to a wideshot of GODRIC’S HALLOW. The camera pans down into the town. We see 4 pair of footsteps appear in the snow.

EXT. GODRICS HOLLOW-BACKYARD-NIGHT

HARRY (O.S.)
Let’s take off the Cloak.

HERMIONE (O.S.)
Harry….

HARRY (O.S.)
Look Hermione the streets are completely empty. We can stick to the alleways until we find Bathilda. We’re fine.

SWOOSH the Cloak is pulled off and see Harry and Hermione standing behind an old shed. Harry peeks around the corner and notices all the Christmas lights. He notices a family sitting around a Christmas tree singing songs through a window.

HARRY
I think it’s Christmas Eve.

HERMIONE
Harry…look…

Harry turns and Hermione points across the street. We see there is a GRAVEYARD.

EXT. GODRICS HOLLOW-WAR MEMORIAL-NIGHT

The scene cuts to Harry and Hermione running across the street towards the graveyard. They run past a WAR MEMORIAL. Hermione keeps running. She turns around to notice Harry has stopped and is staring at the memorial. Hermione rushes back over to Harry.

HERMIONE
Harry we must…

HARRY
Look.

She looks at the memorial and as she does it slowly begins to transform into a statue of James, Lily, and Harry.

HARRY
I never imagined there would be a statue. Look…I have no scar.

HERMIONE
This is nice…really nice…but we really must be going Harry.

She walks off towards the graveyard. Harry begins to walk away and the statue slowly forms back into the Memorial.

EXT. GODRICS HOLLOW-GRAVEYARD-NIGHT

The scene cuts to Harry and Hermione slowly walking through the graveyard looking at tombstones. Hermione notices a tombstone and gasps. She wipes off the snow covering it and it says ‘IGNOTUS PEVERELL’ and the symbol that she showed Harry earlier is on it. She looks around to beckon Harry to it and notices him standing in front of a tombstone. She walks over slowly to him.

The scene cuts to a shot of the tombstone Harry is looking at. It has JAMES POTTER, LILY POTTER. ‘The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death’ Harry kneels down and places his hand on his parent’s tomb and Hermione stands behind him in silence. We see tears slowly fall down his cheek.

HARRY
It says ‘The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death’…isn’t that a Death Eater idea? Why is it there?

HERMIONE
It doesn’t mean defeating death in the way the Death Eaters mean Harry; it means….living beyond death. Living after death.

Harry continues to stare at the tombstone in silence. Hermione pulls out her wand and SWOOSH a wreath of Christmas roses begin to blossom all around the tombstone. Harry looks back and her and smiles.

HARRY
Thank you.

Hermione smiles at him.

EXT. GODRICS HOLLOW-STREET-NIGHT

The scene cuts to Hermione and Harry slowly walking down a dark street. They notice a sign on a mailbox that says ‘BAGSHOT’ They both look at each other and look up at the house in front of them.

HARRY
I think this is the place…let’s go…

HERMIONE
Harry…we have to be careful…

They walk up to the house and pause in front of the door. Hermione pulls out her wand and points it at the door.

HERMIONE
Homenum revelio!

Nothing happens and she looks at Harry.

HERMIONE
I think the place is empty.

INT. GODRICS HOLLOW-BATHILDA’S HOME-WAITING ROOM-NIGHT

Harry reaches for the door and click it opens. He peers inside and frowns at the smell. They both walk inside and light their wands. Harry starts to look around the room. It seems the place hasn’t been cleaned in a while. Pictures are missing out of frames and the furniture is covered in dust. We see Hermione notice the book ‘The Life and Lies of Albus Dumbledore’ by Rita Skeeter sitting on the coffee table. She picks it up and stares at it.

HARRY
I wonder where she is?

HERMIONE
I’ll take a look in this room. Harry if there’s any sign of….

HARRY
I know Hermione…I’ll be fine….

Hermione slowly walks into the next room. Harry continues looking around the sitting room. He notices a picture of a young Dumbledore and a man he doesn’t recognize (GRINDEWALD). He notices the symbol around the mans neck and picks the picture up then he hears a voice.

BATHILDA (O.S.)
Harry Potter…

Harry jumps and he turns around to see the old lady standing in a dark hallway. The shadow is covering her and her movements are very stilted.

HARRY
Bathilda Bagshot? I’m sorry…I didn’t know you were here….

BATHILDA
I’ve been waiting for you. Come with me. I have something to give you.

Harry nods and against his better judgement he begins to follow her.

INT. BATHILDA’S HOME-BEDROOM-NIGHT

Bathilda walks slowly into her bedroom and beckons Harry to follow her. We see her begin to light candles in the room.

HARRY
Mrs. Bagshot I have a few questions. You see I found out Dumbledore lived here and I was wondering if you…

Harry grabs his scar in pain. He does the neck twitch and we hear a voice over the screen.

VOLDEMORT (O.S.)
Hold him!

Bathilda turns around and closes her eyes. Her body begins to fall slowly as Nagini slithers out of her mouth. Harry raises his wand to strike but the snake is to fast for him. SWISH Nagini digs her fangs into Harry’s arm and throws him across the room. BOOM he crashes into an old wadrobe. Harry rolls out in time as Nagini lunges towards him.

NAGINI
Yes…hold you…hold you…

Harry holds up his wand to fight but it is broken. His face fills with horror as the huge snake begins to wrap herself around him then BOOM a red light fills the room and Nagini is thrown hard against the opposite wall. We see Harry’s eyes begin to roll back into his head as the camera pans over to show Hermione standing in the doorway with her wand pointed at the snake.

HARRY
He’s coming! He’s coming!

Nagini goes to strike Hermione and BOOM a powerful spell hits Nagini knocking a hole in the wall of the house and sends Nagini flying outside just as a wisp of dark smoke begins to form in the room. Hermione quickly reaches for Harry as we see Voldemort’s face appear and SWOOSH they are gone. Voldemort walks over to the hole in the wall and looks out. He see’s a bloody Nagini slithering on the ground. He lets out a scream of rage so powerful that the house begins to shake. The whole screen begins to shake and then

INT. WOODS-THE TENT-DAYS LATER

The scene cuts to Harry opening his eyes and lets out a scream. He clutches his scar and tries to move but Hermione pushes him gently back down into the bed.

HERMIONE
Relax Harry we’re safe….we’re safe….

HARRY
Hermione? We…we got away?

HERMIONE
Barely…but yes. You’ve been ill…really ill…

HARRY
How long ago did we leave?

HERMIONE
It’s been a few days now….

HARRY
Have I been unconscious this whole time?

HERMIONE
Not exactly. You’ve been shouting and moaning and…things. I couldn’t get the Horcrux off you. It was stuck to your chest.

Harry opens up his shirt and there is a scarlet oval over his heart where the locket had burned him.

HERMIONE
It left a mark, I’m sorry. I had to use a Severing Charm to get it away. The snake bit you too, but I’ve cleaned the wound and put some dittany on it….

HARRY
Give it to me.

HERMIONE
Harry I don’t think you should be wearing it….

HARRY
Hermione please!

She reaches into the bag and hands the locket to Harry which he puts around his neck..

HARRY
I’m so sorry Hermione…I should’ve listened…

HERMIONE
No Harry please…you should rest….

HARRY
Where’s my wand, Hermione?

Hermione slowly reaches into her pocket and pulled out his wand now split in two being held together only by a strand of the phoenix feather.

HARRY
No…Hermione could you mend it? Please….

HERMIONE
Harry I don’t think I can…when it’s broken like this….

HARRY
Please try Hermione!

Hermione points her wand at it.

HERMIONE
Reparo!

It seals itself and Hermione hands the wand to Harry.

HARRY
Lumos!

There is a spark and then nothing. Harry lays down feeling defeated.

HARRY
I’m in over my head Hermione. How could Dumbledore possibly think that I could do this?

HERMIONE
Stop it Harry. Just rest.

Harry rolls over on his side and the camera slowly fades to a shot of OLLIVANDER sitting in a corner.

INT. MALFOY MANOR-CELLAR-NIGHT

He jumps as the door opens and Voldemort walks into the door. Without saying anything Voldemort points his wand at him.

VOLDEMORT
I need a wand wandmaker. Something that will help me finish Harry Potter once and for all.

OLLIVANDER
I…I don’t understand….

VOLDEMORT
CRUCIO!!!!

Ollivander screams out in pain.

VOLDEMORT
There’s word of a wand called…The Elder Wand…what is it?

OLLIVANDER
The wand is traced back through centuries. It leaves a bloody trail wherever it goes.

VOLDEMORT
It is said to be unbeatable.

OLLIVANDER
I can not confirm or deny it. The wand has never crossed my path.

VOLDEMORT
Who was the last wizard to have the wand? ANSWER ME!

OLLIVANDER
One can’t be sure…there are rumors..that..that….

SWOOSH Ollivander is tossed across the room and CRUNCH slammed against the opposite wall with a flick of Voldemort’s wand. He walks over and pulls him up by the shirt.

VOLDEMORT
TELL ME!

OLLIVANDER
Grindewald! He’s the last known wizard to have the wand. It’s been lost ever since.

Voldemort smiles at Ollivander and lets him go. He turns to walk out of the cellar. BAM the door slams and Harry’s eyes open.

The Silver Doe:    

INT. FOREST OF DEAN-TENT-NIGHT

The scene cuts to a wideshot of THE FOREST OF DEAN. There is a LARGE FROZEN LAKE that we pan over as we go into the trees and we see the tent sitting in a clearing. The scene cuts to Hermione reading ‘The Life and Lies of Albus Dumbledore’ while Harry is sitting back staring at the snitch.

HARRY
Hermione…you ever heard of The Elder Wand?

HERMIONE
No…why?

HARRY
He’s looking for it and…well….

HERMIONE
Harry enough! I’m starting to think you enjoy looking into his mind!

HARRY
No it’s just….Hermione…why are you reading that rubbish?

HERMIONE
I just want to see what Rita Skeeter has to say that’s all. It’s very interesting. I’m not sure what is true and what’s made up.

HARRY
All of it is rubbish Hermione. I’m going to go keep a look out. Can I borrow your wand?

HERMIONE
Sure it’s on the table.

HARRY
Thanks.

Harry picks up her wand. He goes to walk out of the tent and pauses.

HARRY
Hermione? Where are we anyway?

HERMIONE
The Forest of Dean. While you were unconscious I moved our location…you know…just in case….

HARRY
What would I do without you?

HERMIONE
Maybe you should ask Ron….

She quickly looks down and starts to read the book she pulled out as tears show in her eyes. Harry walks out of the tent..

EXT. THE FOREST OF DEAN-NIGHT

Harry looks around the forest for a moment. He then begins to walk patrolling the perimeter when all of a sudden a silver light is seen in the distance moving through the trees. Harry stops in his tracks and stares into that direction. The silver object steps out from behind a tree and Harry see’s it is a SILVER DOE. The Doe stares at Harry for a moment and Harry stares back at it with amazement in his eyes. The Doe then turns to walk away.

HARRY
No…come back….Lumos.

The tip of the wand lights up and Harry begins to run after the Doe as snow crunched beneath his feet. The Doe continues to run deeper into the forest and Harry followed. All of a sudden the Doe stops and turns to look at Harry once more. It is standing on the edge of the frozen lake. The Doe then begin to walk across the ice. Harry pauses and stares at it. It turns around as if the beckon Harry and continues to walk across the ice. Harry looks behind him to see if anyone is there.

EXT. FOREST OF DEAN-FROZEN LAKE-NIGHT

He then slowly walks across the frozen surface of the lake after the doe. Harry looks back and realizes how far away from the shore he is. He looks back at the Doe who is now standing still. Should he continue to follow it? Harry takes a deep breathe and walks towards the Doe. As he gets closer to white from the doe illuminates Harry’s face. It bows its head down in the direction of the lake before looking at Harry and vanishing. It is now completely dark besides Hermione’s wand. Harry glances around himself once more before pointing the wand at the lake. There seems to be something in there. Harry kneels down and wipes some of the snow from the surface and tilts the wand to try and see what it is. Just below the surface Harry see’s a SWORD.

HARRY
The sword of Gryffinor.

Harry looks around again to see if anyone is watching.

HARRY
Accio sword!

Nothing happens. Harry sighs as he realizes what he must do. He starts to take off his clothes until he was only in his underwear and the locket. He points Hermione’s wand at the surface of the lake.

HARRY
Diffindo!

A crack appears in the ice and it grows and grows until CRACK chunks of ice break apart leaving it clear for Harry to jump in. Harry looks behind him again to make sure no one else is watching.

HARRY
Lumos Maxima!

A bright light emerges from the wand and hovers over Harry. He slowly walks over to the water and see’s the sword lying beneath. Harry takes a deep breath and plunges into the lake.

INT. FOREST OF DEAN-FROZEN LAKE-NIGHT

Harry begins to swim down towards the sword. It seems to be much further than it appeared. The further he goes down the less of the light he can see from above. Harry pauses and looks above. The light is still hovering but the handle of the sword seems so close. He quickly swims towards it. As he gets closer it seems to get darker and darker. He’s almost there and Harry’s hand finally grasps the handle of the swords. He quickly begins to swim upwards as he is running out of air. Harry is to the surface and BAM ice has reformed. He is trapped. Harry starts to bang at the ice with his fists as fear grip his eyes. All of a sudden the locket around his neck turns a bright red. It grasps firmly around Harry’s neck and begins to pull him under again. His hand lets go of the sword and he tries to pull the locket from his throat. Harry starts to kick wildly and his eyes slowly begin to roll to the back of his head as he becomes lightheaded. Harry looks up and it appears there is a FLASH and the screen slowly starts to fade to black as we see a hand coming down towards Harry.

EXT. FROZEN LAKE SURFACE-NIGHT-MOMENTS LATER

Harry falls onto the ice gasping for air and coughing up water. He grasps his neck and notices the locket is gone. A look of panic runs across Harry’s face.

RON (O.S.)
Are you mental!

Harry looks up and the camera pans to show Ron standing there in front of him holding the locket and the sword in his hands.

RON
Why the hell didn’t you take that thing off before you dived?

HARRY
It was you? You cast that doe?

RON
What? No, of course not! I thought it was you doing it!

HARRY
My Patronus is a stag!

RON
Oh yeah.

CRACK. They look down as they notice the fracture that Ron just made is now spreading. They both look at each other and mentally agree it’s best to get off the lake as soon as possible. Harry quickly picks up his clothes and Hermione’s wand and he and Ron begin to run towards the shore. The light continues to follow them. CRACK. CRACK. CRACK. The ice begins to cave in all around them. Harry loses his footing and falls. Ron turns around and quickly picks him up. CRACK. CRACK. Now ice all around them is breaking apart. Ron looks at Harry. Ron grab Harry by the arm and closes his eyes. SWOOSH they re gone as the ice beneath them collapses.

Ron's Worse Fear:    

EXT. THE FOREST OF DEAN-SHORE OF LAKE-NIGHT

SWOOSH they appear on the shore of the lake. They both sit down and catch their breathe. Harry starts to put his clothes back on as Ron stares at the sword. Once Harry is dressed he holds it out to Harry.

RON
Here you go. I got it out for you. That’s why you jumped in, right?

HARRY
Yeah…but I don’t understand. How did you get here? How did you find us?

RON
Long story. I’ve been looking for you for ages it feels like. I came here and I saw that deer coming and you following. I tried calling out for you as you walked across the lake but you didn’t hear me. How did the sword get in that pool?

HARRY
Whoever cast the Patronus must have put it there.

RON
You reckon this is the real one?

HARRY
One way to find out, isn’t there?

Harry begins to look around and notices a flat rock a few feet away.

HARRY
There.

Harry walks over to the rock and places the locket on it. Ron tries to hand Harry the sword but Harry backs away.

HARRY
You should do it.

RON
Me? Why?

HARRY
You got the sword out of the pool. I think it’s supposed to be you. I’m going to open it and you stab it. Straightaway okay? Because whatever’s in there will put up a fight.

RON
But it can’t be opened…

HARRY
There’s one way we haven’t tried yet. I’m going to try and open it using Parseltongue.

RON
No Harry…please…that thing’s bad for me. I can’t handle it. It affects me worse than it affected you and Hermione. I can’t….

HARRY
You know you can do it Ron. Please, lets get rid of the damn thing!

Ron stares at Harry for a moment.

RON
Tell me when…

HARRY
On three okay? One…two…three…sssaaaayyyaahhaaaseeesay

There is a CLICK and the door of the locket swings open. Behind the mirrors inside lies a living eye. He blinks and looks at both of them.

HARRY
Stab.

Ron raises the sword to stab but a voice hisses from out of the Horcrux.

VOLDEMORT
I have seen your heart Ronald Weasley. I have seen your dreams and I have seen you fears….

HARRY
Stab Ron!

VOLDEMORT
Least loved by the girl who prefers your friend. Second best, always, eternally overshadowed….

SWOOSH all of a sudden two grotesque bubbles, figues of Harry and Hermione, but weirdly distorted, appear above the locket.

LOCKET-HARRY
Why return? We were better without you…we laughed at your stupidity, your cowardice….

LOCKET-HERMIONE
Who could look at you, who would ever look at you next to Harry Potter? What have you ever done, compared with the Boy Who Lived? What woman would take you, you are nothing….

The holograms lips meet and Harry looks up at Ron who has a deep gaze on his face. His eyes are now completely black.

HARRY
Ron please! Do it…do it now!

Tears begin to stream down Ron’s eyes as he raises the sword above his head and BAM slams it into the locket. There is a loud scream and BOOM there is a sudden gust of wind that knocks Harry and Ron backwards. Harry gets up and walks over to the Horcrux, now broken. He picks it up and stares at it. Harry looks over at Ron. Ron it sitting crying with his knees drawn to his chest and the sword is sitting beside him. Harry slowly walks over to Ron and kneels down in front of him and places his hand on his shoulder.

HARRY
After you left she cried for a week. I love her like a sister and I know she feels the same way about me. It’s always been like that…I thought you knew.

RON
I’m sorry I left. I know I was a….

HARRY
You’ve sort of made up for it tonight. Getting the sword, finishing off the horcrux…saving my life.

RON
That makes it sound a lot cooler than it was.

HARRY
Stuff like that always sounds cooler than it really was. I’ve been trying to tell you that for years.

Ron looks up at Harry and smiles. Harry stands up and holds his hand out to help Ron up. They both hug as tears stream from both of their eyes.

HARRY
I missed you, more than you know.

RON
It was the Deluminator Harry.

Harry backs away from Ron who pulls the Deluminator out of his pocket.

RON
It doesn’t just turn the lights on and off. For the past few weeks I’ve been looking around the forest where I left you. I knew there were spells up but I knew I had to try and today I heard…I heard her voice. She said my name and it came from the Deluminator. I clicked it and a light came from it and sorta went inside me. After that I knew where to find you and that’s when I Disparrated here. Dumbledore must’ve known I was weak. He knew that I would be the one to run out on you.

HARRY
No. I think he knew you’d always come back.

Ron smiles at Harry and the scene fades to them standing in front of the tent.

RON
She’s going to kill me.

HARRY
Yep.

INT.FOREST OF DEAN- THE TENT-MOMENTS LATER

Hermione is reading the same book when Harry walks in.

HARRY
Hermione….

HERMIONE
Harry hey…

She pauses as Ron walks into the tent. She drops the book and stands up. She walks up slowly to him.

RON
Hey

He smiles at her and Hermione runs up and starts to punch him.

HERMIONE
You complete arse Ronald Weasley! You crawl back here after weeks and weeks…..where’s my wand!

Harry slowly sneaks the wand into his pocket and backs away.

HARRY
Hermione calm….

HERMIONE
Don’t you tell me what to do Harry Potter! I will not calm down. And YOU!

RON
Hermione please….

HERMIONE
I came running after you! I called you! And you come back after weeks and think it’s going to be all right!

RON
I’m sorry….

HERMIONE
Sorry? Sorry! You think that’s going to make it alright? We could have been dead! DEAD!

Ron goes in and wraps his arm around her. She bursts out to crying while gently pounding at his chest with her fist. Harry sits down on his bunk and stares down at the locket as the scene fades to a shot of Hogwarts.

Undesirable Number 1:    

INT. HOGWARTS-HALLWAY CORRIDOR A/B-NIGHT

We cut to a shot of an empty Hallway. A door opens at the end and Luna walks out of it holding stacks of paper. She looks around the corner before walking out. As she walks down the hall we see a dark figure appear behind her. She stops and looks around but there is nothing there. All of a sudden BAM a bag goes over her head and we see the Quibbler articles hit the ground.

The scene cuts to Neville panting with blood running down his face. His back is up against a wall. He takes a deep breath and looks around the corner. It is clear and he begins to run down the corridor. As he runs quickly down the hallway we see on the wall spelt out in giant letters ‘Dumbledore’s Army, Still Recruiting’ Neville turns another corner and BOOM a spell barely misses him. He turns and goes the other way as we see AMYCUS and ALECTO CARROW enter the frame.

ALECTO
There he is!

They both throw spells in his direction and Neville quickly turns the corner and BOOM the spells knock a hole in one of the walls.

EXT. HOGWARTS-COURTYARD-NIGHT

Neville runs outside into the night sky. There are a few students trying to unchain a first year boy who is chained up on a pillar. Neville pulls out his wand and BOOM the child is freed. The students notice the Carrows running up and deliberately get into their way. BAM the Carrows run right into the crowd of students and fall.

AMYCUS
Out of our way you brats!

Amycus helps Alecto up and they continue to run towards Neville.

INT. HOGWARTS-CORRIDOR-NIGHT

Neville runs down another hallway, frantically thinking of where to hide. We see him running towards the BIRD CAGE and he takes a left. He stops in front of a wall.

NEVILLE
I need a place to hide. A place where the Carrows won’t be able to find me.

Slowly a door begins to form in the wall. Neville glances back to see if anyone is coming and the door opens itself. Neville runs into the room and it closes behind him and the door slowly fades away. The Carrows run into the shot and stop in front of the wall.

AMYCUS
Where is he?

ALECTO
He can’t be too far. Let’s split up.

The camera turns quickly and goes out of a window into the night sky into the clouds. We see the DARK MARK appear in the clouds and as the camera dips over LONDON we see mass destruction below us. As the camera gets closer we start to see cars being over turned and people running in all directions. FOG seems to have engulfed the whole city. We see a reporter standing in the midst of the destruction.

EXT. LONDON-STREET-NIGHT

REPORTER
There is still no one to blame for the chaos that has ensued here the last few weeks. The only lead we have is this young man.

A picture of Harry that says ‘UNDESIREABLE NUMBER 1’ under it appears over the screen.

REPORTER (V.0.)
I have been told to report that if anyone…ANYONE...has seen this Harry Potter to turn him in immediately.

The scene cuts to people throwing rocks into buildings and rushing in to rob them. SWOOSH Death Eaters are seen flying over quickly and the camera pans over to see them go through BIG BEN. BOOM the clock begins to fall as the camera pans back up into the clouds. We pan back down over a forest.

FRED (V.O.)
The Snatchers continue their reign of terror across England.

GEORGE (V.O.)
Torturing and destroying the lives of many muggles and half bloods.

As these words are spoken the camera passes into the tree’s and towards a tent in the distance. We then pass into the tent and show the trio sitting around a radio.

FRED (O.S.)
Now on to our popular feature ‘Pals of Potter’ Romulus, do you maintain, as you have every time you’ve appeared on our program, that Harry Potter is alive?

LUPIN (O.S.)
I do. There is no doubt at all in my mind that the Death Eaters would proclaim his death far and wide.

GEORGE (O.S.)
What would you say to Harry if you knew he was listening?

LUPIN (O.S.)
I’d tell him we’re all with him in spirit and I’d tell him to follow his instincts, which are good and nearly always right.

FRED (O.S.)
Well listeners that brings us to the end of another Potterwatch.

GEORGE (O.S.)
Keep twiddling those dials. The next password will be ‘Mad-Eye’ Keep each other safe. Keep faith.

FRED and GEORGE (O.S.)
Goodnight.

Ron turns off the radio and looks back at Harry and Hermione.

RON
Didn’t I tell you Potterwatch was amazing?

HERMIONE
That’s an amazing thing Fred and George are doing. Really incredible.

HARRY
They mentioned something called Snatchers….

RON
Yeah, they’re gangs trying to earn gold by rounding up Muggle-borns and blood traitors, there’s a reward from the Ministry for everyone they capture. I was also right about not saying You-Know-Who’s name wasn’t I? The names jinxed.

HARRY
Jinxed?

RON
Yeah, that’s how they track down people. Using his name breaks protective enchantments; it causes some kind of magical disturbance.

HERMIONE
That’s how those Death Eaters found us in Totenham Court Road!

RON
Exactly. Oh and they’ve gotten to the muggle news media aswell Harry. I managed to snatch this up.

Ron pulls out the poster of Harry and hands it to him.

HARRY
Undesirable Number 1?

RON
You’re being blamed for all the chaos. Everyone’s looking for you. Muggles and Wizards alike. They’re saying if you are found the destruction will stop.

HERMIONE
Now you really can’t be seen.

Harry looks down and notices the same picture he saw at Bathilda’s in the open book that Hermione is has sitting on her bed.

HARRY
That picture….I saw that at Bathilda’s home.

He picks up the book and looks at it.

HARRY
And that symbol.

HERMIONE
Yeah I noticed that too. Strange it keeps popping up. I saw it in the graveyard aswell on a tombstone.

HARRY
Who’s that man?

HERMIONE
Grindewald.

HARRY
Grindewald? The dark wizard Dumbledore defeated…but why…

HERMIONE
According to Rita Skeeter they were really good friends. This goes into the theory that Dumbledore was once a dark wizard. That symbol became a symbol for terror and destruction.

HARRY
And Dumbledore helped?

HERMIONE
Not exactly.

HARRY
Not exactly?

HERMIONE
Harry it isn’t important.

HARRY
Isn’t important! Dumbledore associating with dark wizards isn’t important! He leaves us this….symbol…without any idea of its meaning and we find out it’s the symbol for a dark wizard.

HERMIONE
Maybe it’s more than that.

HARRY
Maybe! We won’t know now will we! All this time and Dumblere left me with nothing! Once again I must ask too much of you Harry! Don’t expect me to explain everything, just trust me, trust that I know what I’m doing, trust me even though I don’t trust you! Never the whole truth! Never!

HERMIONE
He changed Harry. You know that. And he loved you…

HARRY
I don’t know who he loved but it wasn’t me. This isn’t love, the mess he’s left me in.

Ron and Hermione glance at each other and mentally agree to change the subject.

The Snatchers:    

RON
Well we got the sword of Gryffindor. Those soul thingy’s have no chance now!

HERMIONE
Yeah…I just wish we were closer to finding them.

HARRY
The snake is one. I’m sure of it. That same feeling…that same…dark magic I felt when I looked at the locket I felt when I looked at Bathilda. I didn’t know it at the time but it’s just…familiar….

RON
Great. You-Know-Who never let’s that thing out of his sight.

HARRY
I think there’s one at Hogwarts.

Hermione and Ron stare at Harry oddly.

HARRY
It makes sense now that I think of it. Hogwarts was his home and what better place to hide something important than your home?

HERMIONE
Once again Harry if a Horcrux were at Hogwarts don’t you think Dumbledore would’ve found it?

HARRY
You heard Lupin, he said my instincts are correct. I just have a feeling Vold-

RON
Harry NO!

HARRY
-mort hid something there.

RON
The names taboo!

There is a loud swoosh as all the protective enchantments are broken down. The SNEAKOSCOPE on the table begins to spin and light up. Ron pulls out the Deluminator and clicks it so all the lights go out. We see outlines of bodies outside of the tent.

GREYBACK (O.S.)
Come out of there with your hands up! You’ve got a half a dozen wands pointing at you and we don’t care who we curse.

Hermione quickly points her wand at Harry and BOOM there is a flash and Harry falls to the ground just as the Snatchers rush into the tent. They surround the kids and one picks Harry up. The other Snatchers begin to rummage through the tent overturning the beds and looking through their things. Greyback walks in and looks around. He notices Hermione and smiles. He reaches out and grabs her and Ron shoves off a Snatcher, leaps to defend her, but another Snatcher grabs him by the arms and holds him back.

RON
Don’t touch her!

BAM Greyback punches Ron in the jaw. He is then thrown to the ground face down and Greyback places his foot on his back.

HERMIONE
No! Leave him alone!

GREYBACK
Your boyfriends going to have worse than that done to him if he’s on my list. My…aren’t you a delicious girl….

He reaches out and strokes Hermione’s cheek with his hand.

GREYBACK
Tie them up.

Ron is picked up and the trio are put together. Greyback pulls out his wand and SWOOSH ropes fly around them wrapping them together.

GREYBACK
Now…let’s see who we’ve got.

He looks down and stares into Harry’s face.

GREYBACK
What happened to you ugly?

HARRY
Stung.

GREYBACK
What’s your name?

HARRY
Dudley…Vernon Dudley.

GREYBACK
Check the list, Scabior.

Greyback looks at Ron.

GREYBACK
And you ginger?

RON
Stan Shunpike.

Greyback laughs and then punches Ron in the mouth.

SCABIOR
Tell us the truth boy!

Ron’s mouth is full of blood.

RON
Bardy…Bardy Weadley.

GREYBACK
A Weasley? Yeah I had some fun with the Weasley’s home last year. Blood traitor the lot of them. Now on to your little friend…who are you girly?

HERMIONE
Penelope Clearwater.

SCABIOR
What’s your blood status?

HERMIONE
Half-blood.

SNATCHER 1
Greyback! Look at this!

He turns and the Snatcher is holding up the sword of Gryffindor.

GREYBACK
Very nice. Looks goblin made. Where did you get something like that?

The trio say nothing and Scabior looks closer at Hermione who looks down.

SCABIO
‘ang on a minute…that girl…I think….

He reaches into his jacked and pulls out ‘THE DAILY PROPHET’ Hermione and Ron cast a nervous look at each other. He opens it up and his eyes widen. He looks up at Hermione and then hands the paper to Greyback.

GREYBACK
Well…there is a picture here that looks a while lot like you girly.

They turn the paper around so they can see it and standing there is a picture of Hermione.

SCABIOR
‘ermione Granger, the Mudblood who is known to be traveling with Harry Poter.

HERMIONE
That isn’t me!

Greyback walks up and stares even closer at Harry.

GREYBACK
What’s that on your forehead, Vernon? Well…it looks like we’ve caught Harry Potter.

The Snatchers all look at each other with a stunned impression. Could it really be Potter?

SCABIOR
‘What do we do wit’ him?

GREYBACK
They’re using the Malfoy’s place as a base. We’ll take the boy there. Let’s go!

SWOOSH one by one they all begin to apparate out. Greyback grabs Harry and SWOOSH they are gone.

Malfoy Manor:    

EXT. MALFOY MANOR-NIGHT

The scene cuts to a wideshot of Malfoy Manor. We see the Snatchers walking towards the house.

INT. MALFOY MANOR-STUDY-NIGHT

The scene cuts to Lucius sitting alone in his study. There is a knock at the door.

LUCIUS
Enter.

The door slowly opens and in walks Peter Pettigrew.

PETER
Lucius….

LUCIUS
This better be important Wormtail….

PETER
There are Snatchers….at the door….they say they have Potter.

Lucius eyes widen and quickly get up from his seat. He grabs his cane and quickly rushes past Pettigrew out of the room.

INT. MALFOY MANOR-LIVING QUARTERS-NIGHT

We see Lucius walking down the long staircase from his study. The camera pans down to show the Snatchers, the trio, and Narcissa standing in front of them. She turns as Lucius walks up to them.

LUCIUS
Narcissa dear what is…

NARCISSA
They claim they’ve got Potter.

SCABIOR
If you look a bit closer, you’ll see ‘is scar.

Lucius kneels down and looks into Harry’s swollen face.

LUCIUS
Is that you Potter??

Harry doesn’t say anything. Lucius stands up and looks back at Narcissa.

NARCISSA
Follow me.

INT. MALFY MANOR-DRAWING ROOM-NIGHT

The scene cuts to Narcissa walking into the huge room. Draco is sitting in a chair next to a marble fireplace reading something. Above them is a LARGE CHANDELIER. He lowers the book as his other enters, followed by everyone else.

NARCISSA
Come here Draco.

Draco gets up and walks towards them. Narcissa places her arm on his shoulder and raises her wand. The end of it lights up and she points it in Harry’s face.

NARCISSA
They say this is Harry Potter. Take a look.

Draco hesitates and then kneels down and looks directly into Harry’s face. They both lock eyes for a moment and Harry looks down.

GREYBACK
Well boy?

DRACO
I…I can’t be sure.

LUCIUS
Look at him carefully Draco. If we are the ones to hand Potter over to the Dark Lord, everything will be forgiven.

GREYBACK
Look there…it could be a scar….

NARCISSA
We better be certain, Lucius, that this is Potter before we summon the Dark Lord….

LUCIUS
Severus. Contact Severus Narcissa. Surely he’ll know the spell to correct whatever has happened to the boy.

Narcissa nods. She pats her son on the shoulder lightly before rushing out of the room.

GREYBACK
What about the Mudblood, then? And the redhead!

LUCIUS
Why why…Ms. Granger and Mr. Weasley. I was so wrapped up in examining him that I didn’t notice you two. Look Draco, isn’t it Arthur Weasley’s son?

DRACO
Yeah…it could be them…maybe….

SWOOSH the large sliding doors on the opposite side of the room open and Bellatrix rushes into the room.

BELLATRIX
I just ran into Narcissa…she says we may have Harry Potter!

LUCIUS
We’re not sure.

BELLATRIX
What is there not to be sure about? Look it’s that mudblood Granger and the bloodtraitor Weasley. Which would only mean….

She looks directly into Harry’s face.

BELLATRIX
That you are Harry Potter…I’m sure of it!

She turns around and raises up her sleeve revealing the DARK MARK on her arm. She pulls out her wand but Lucius grabs her by the wrist.

LUCIUS
I shall summon him, Bella.

BELLATRIX
Take your hands off of me!

LUCIUS
We must be sure Bellatrix. Narcissa is contacting Snape….

BELLATRIX
We don’t have time to wait for Snape!

She pauses and her eyes widen. She notices one of the Snatchers holding the sword of Gryffindor. She snatches her hand away from Lucius.

BELLATRIX
No…how can it be. That sword... give it to me.

SNATCHER 1
It’s not yorn, missus, it’s mine, I reckon I found it.

Bellatrix lets out a scream of rage and quickly points her wand. BAM the snatcher is thrown back before he can react. The other snatchers quickly pull out their wands but before they can attack Bellatrix lets out a powerful spell that SWOOSH knocks everyone backwards. We see the trio hit the ground as Bellatrix quickly rushes over and picks up the sword. She stares at if for a moment, walks over to Greyback, and stands over him.

BELLATRIX
Where did you get this sword?

GREYBACK
How dare you!

He goes to move but Bellatrix presses the sword deeply against his neck.

BELLATRIX
Do not test me right now werewolf.

GREYBACK
It was in their tent! Those three!

He points to the trio and behind them we see Narcissa enter.

NARCISSA
What’s going on here?

BELLATRIX
Draco, take the other Snatchers outside. If you haven’t got the guts to finish them then leave them in the courtyard for me.

NARCISSA
Don’t you dare speak to my son like that!

BELLATRIX
Be quiet! The situation is graver than you can possibly imagine. If it is indeed Potter, he must not be harmed. The Dark Lord wishes to dispose of Potter himself…but if he finds out…I must…take the prisoners to the cellar, while I think what to do
EXT. GRINDEWALDS TOWER-NIGHT

The scene cuts to a tall black fortress off in the distance. Vodlemort steps into the frame looking up at the building. He smiles and SWOOSH flies quickly up to the top of the building.

INT. GRINDEWALDS CELL-NIGHT

The scene cuts to smoke slowly entering into the cell. We see a figure in a blanket sit up and the smoke slowly takes form into Voldemort. The person smiles.

GRINDEWALD
I’ve been expecting you.

VOLDEMORT
Hello Grindewald.

Grindewald smiles a toothless grin.

The Deathly Hallows:    

INT. HALLWAY/CELLAR-MALFOY MANOR-NIGHT

The scene cuts to Greyback taking the trio down a hall. He opens the cellar door and pushes them all in. We hear a CLICK as he locks the door.

HARRY
Let’s try and get these ropes off.

LUNA
Harry? Oh no I didn’t want you to be caught.

HARRY
Luna? Do you think you can help us get these ropes off?

LUNA
Yeah hold still.

Luna walks up and begins to untie the ropes. Once Harry is free they begin to free Hermione and Ron. Once Ron is free he pulls out the deluminator and clicks it filling the cellar with light.

Harry looks around and notices Ollivander and GRIPHOOK the goblin in the cell with them.

HARRY
Thanks so much Luna.

LUNA
What happened to your face?

HERMIONE
How long have you been here Luna?

LUNA
It’s hard to say. I was taken from Hogwarts because my father has been writing positive thing about Harry in the Quibbler. I don’t mind. Mr. Ollivander has been good company. Griphook there arrived here yesterday

HERMIONE
Is there no way out of here?

LUNA
No. The cellar is completely escape-proof.

Harry notices a pin on Luna’s shirt is the same symbol they’ve seen many times.

HARRY
Luna. That symbol…where did you get it?

LUNA
Oh this? It’s my fathers.

Hermione walks over and looks at it and glances at Harry.

HERMIONE
Luna do you have any idea what it means?

LUNA
Oh yeah. It is the sign for the Deathly Hallows.

HERMIONE
Deathly Hallows?

LUNA
Aren’t you familiar with the ‘Tale of the Three Brothers?’

HARRY
No…

HERMIONE
Harry that’s the story Dumbledore wrote the symbol on! But I’ve read it numerous times and it never mentions Hallows.

LUNA
Well off course not silly! If they spelled it out for you, anyone could figure it out.

HARRY
I don’t understand.

Luna takes off the pin and points at it as she talks.

LUNA
The Elder Wand. The Resurrection Stone. The Cloak of Invisibility. Together the Deathly Hallows. Three objects which, if united, will make the possessor master of Death.

HERMIONE
That’s ridiculous Luna. We all know there are such things as Invisibility Cloak. They are rare, but they exist, but…

LUNA
The third Hallow is a true Cloak of Invisibility. A cloak that really and truly renders the wearer completely invisible, giving constant and impenetrable concealment, no matter what spells are cast at it. Sort of like Harry’s cloak.

HERMIONE
But….

HARRY
Did you say the Elder Wand Luna?

Luna nods and Harry looks at Hermione.

HARRY
I think this is it Hermione. He’s after the Elder Wand right now.

HERMIONE
But Harry…

HARRY
Luna do you know of the last person to have the Elder Wand?

LUNA
No….

OLLIVANDER (O.S.)
The Dark Lord just asked me the exact same question Harry Potter.

Harry looks over and see’s Ollivander staring blankly at the wall.

HARRY
You told him Grindewald. Didn’t you Mr. Ollivander?

Ollivander looks over at Harry with a shocked look on his face.

OLLIVANDER
How did you…

HARRY
This is it Hermione. Dumbledore wanted us to know about these Deathly Hallows. Can’t you see? The Elder Wand…he’s there now I think…at Grindewalds cell….

HERMIONE
Harry! I thought I told you…

HARRY
I have the Invisibility Cloak. I wonder where the Resurrection Stone is….

HERMIONE
Well there isn’t much to do about that right now Harry. This is rubbish and we’re stuck down here! We should be trying to find out a way out instead of worrying about a foolish tale.

There is a sound made outside the door. Ron quickly clicks his Deluminator and the light goes out in the room. We hear a CLICK and the door opens. Someone walks into the room. They pull out their wand and lights it up and we see that it is SNAPE.

SNAPE
Lumos Maxima.

He makes a sweeping move with his wand and a white orb flies out and floats around the room lighting it. He walks in and looks down at Harry.

SNAPE
Don’t make any sudden movement.

Snape walks up to Harry and looks down at him. He glances over and notices Hermione and Ron frowning at him. He points his wand at Harry’s face and there is a red FLASH. Harry’s face slowly begins to form back to normal. Snape stares down at Harry as Bellatrix and Greyback walk into the cellar.

BELLATRIX
Good job Snape. Now we know that it is Potter. There’s still one problem.

She hands Snape the sword of Gryffindor. He stares down at it.

BELLATRIX
How did they get it? You…mudblood…come with me!

Bellatrix reaches out and grabs Hermione. Ron goes to move but Greyback pulls out his wand at points it at him.

RON
No! Take me instead!

BELLATRIX
If she dies under questioning, I’ll take you next. Blood traitor is next to Mudblood in my book.

Bellatrix takes the sword from Snape as she pulls Hermione out of the cellar. Snape turns around and follows. Greyback backs out of the room with his wand still pointed at Ron. He laughs as he closes the door. BAM it slams and the light goes out in the room again. Ron quickly runs towards the door and starts banging on it.

RON
HERMIONE! HERMIONE!

Harry grabs the Deluminator and turns the light on in the room again.

HARRY
Ron…

RON
WE HAVE TO HELP HER! HERMIONE!

Hermione's Interrogation:    

INT. HALLWAY-MALFOY MANOR-NIGHT

The scene cuts to Hermione being dragged down a long hallway by Bellatrix while Snape and Greyback follow them. They turn a corner and head towards 2 Double Doors with GAINT SNAKE STATUES on both sides of them. We see Wormtail standing in front of the door.

BELLATRIX
You! Rat! Guard the cellar. We don’t need Harry Potter getting away again.

PETTIGREW
Yes madam.

He bows his head and walks back down the hall. Bellatrix waves her wand and the doors fly open. She throws Hermione into the Drawing Room where Draco, Narcissa, and Lucius are sitting.

BELLATRIX
Leave me alone with her.

LUCIUS
Bella I really think….

BELLATRIX
NOW!!!!!!

Narcissa and Lucius both glance at each other before getting up to leave. Narcissa takes Draco by the arm and they all exit. Bellatrix follows them.

BELLATRIX
And please no interruptions.

BAM the door closes and we cut to a shot of Voldemort’s face.

INT. GRINDEWALD CELL-NIGHT

VOLDEMORT
Where is it?

GRINDEWALD
Your journey was pointless. I never had it.

VOLDEMORT
You lie!

Voldemort waves his wand tossing Grindewald across the cell. We hear a CRACK as his fragile body hits the way and lands with a THUD. Grindewald begins to laugh.

VOLDEMORT
Crucio!

Grindewald begins to move around in pain but it doesn’t seem to bother him since he laughs as the spell is performed. Voldemort cancels the spell.

GRINDEWALD
There’s nothing more you can do to hurt me. Kill me Voldemort, I welcome death! But my death will not bring you what you seek…There is so much you do not understand…

INT. MALFOY MANOR-DRAWING ROOM-NIGHT

BAM Hermione hits the floor snapping us back into Malfoy Manor.

BELLATRIX
Now I’m going to ask you again….where did you get this sword? TELL ME!

HERMIONE
We found it! I swear!

BELLATRIX
You are lying, filthy Mudblood, and I know it! You have been inside my vault at Gringotts! Tell the truth, tell the truth! CRUCIO!

She points her wand at Hermione who lets out a piercing scream. Bellatrix then does a move with her wand lifting Hermione into the air and BOOM throws her across the room. Bellatrix rushes over and pulls Hermione up by the hair.

BELLATRIX
What else did you take? What else have you got? Tell me the truth or, I swear….

She pulls out the silver knife and places it across Hermione’s neck.

BELLATRIX
I will run you through with this knife. Now how did you get into my vault?

HERMIONE
We’ve never been inside your vault…it isn’t the real sword! It’s a copy, just a copy!

BELLATRIX
A copy? A likely story!!

SNAPE (O.S.)
If I may Bellatrix….

Bellatrix quickly turns around and we see Snape walking into the room.

BELLATRIX
I thought I said no interruptions!

SNAPE
If you indeed want to find out if the swords a copy or not just ask the goblin in your cellar. Did you ever think of that?

Bellatrix frowns at Snape but knows he is right.

BELLATRIX
Right…right…DRACO! Fetch the elf. Let’s end this now.

Draco nods and slowly turns and walks towards the cellar. Draco turns the corner and see’s Wormtail standing in front of the door.

DRACO
Open the door Wormtail. I have to get the goblin.

The scene cuts to Harry jumping back in shock when he hears Draco. Harry rushes over to Griphook and whispers in his ear.

HARRY
Griphook. You must tell them that sword’s a fake, they mustn’t know it’s the real one, please…

Ron pulls out his Deluminator and clicks it and the cellar goes dark and we hear Draco’s voice from the other side of the door.

DRACO (O.S.)
Stand back. Line up against the back wall. Don’t try anything, or I’ll kill you!

Everyone stood up and lines up against the back wall. We hear a click and the door slowly opens showing the outline of Draco.

DRACO
Come to me goblin.

Griphook quickly walks towards Draco. He exits and Draco quickly closes the door behind him.

We cut to Draco and Griphook walking into the room. We see Wormtail walk in behind them and Hermione is laying on the floor still. Bellatrix picks up the sword and walks over to Griphook.

BELLATRIX
I need your help Goblin and try anything funny and it’ll be the last thing you do.

She holds out the sword and hands it to Griphook.

BELLATRIX
I need you to tell me if this is the real Sword of Gryffindor or not.

Griphook stares at the sword and runs his other fingers down the blade examining it.

BELLATRIX
Well?

GRIPHOOK
It is a fake.

BELLATRIX
And you’re sure?

GRIPHOOK
Quite.

BELLATRIX
Good. Wormtail! Go and fetch Potter out of the celler. I want him here next to me when I summon the Dark Lord.

GREYBACK
Now don’t go taking credit…!

Bellatrix turns and casts Greyback and look and he quickly silences himself. Wormtail bows his head and walks out of the room. He walks past Snape who watches Wormtail walk away. The camera shifts to a different, lower, view as if something is following Wormtail down the hall.

The Escape:    

The scene cuts to Harry and Ron looking out of the cellar door.

HARRY
Wormtails coming…what do you think?

RON
We’re going to have to try and tackle him.

Ron pulls out his Deluminator.

HARRY
Leave the lights on.

WORMTAIL (O.S.)
Stand back! Stand away from the door. I…I am coming in.

There is a click and the door slowly opens. Wormtail stands in the doorway, to afraid to go inside because of the light, and he pulls out his wand.

WORMTAIL
I know you’re in there, come out.

All of a sudden Harry and Ron go charging at him. BAM Wormtail knocks Ron back with a spell. He turns to curse Harry but all of a sudden a hand goes over his mouth. Panicked and confused Wormtail tries to turn and see who has his mouth covered. He turns his head and we see Dobby on his back holding on tight.

DOBBY
You will not harm Harry Potter!

HARRY
Dobby?

Wormtail tries to reach back and grab Dobby off of him. Harry rushes and grabs his wand hand and Wormtails silver hand goes around Harry’s neck. Ron quickly grabs his other hand and takes the wand, tossing it across the cellar and tries to help Harry take his silver hand off of Harry’s neck. Harry starts to stumble at the loss of breathe and Dobby starts clawing at Wormtails face. With all his strength Wormtail in one movement manages to grab Dobby and toss his off of him aswell as tackle Ron knocking him down while still holding Harry. Wormtail looks down at Harry and looks as if he’s about to yell out for help.

HARRY
You’re going to kill me? After I saved your life? You owe me, Wormtail.

His hand slackens, allowing Harry to get out of the grip. Harry stares at Wormtail as a look of regret goes over his face.

WORMTAIL
Go. And I know it doesn’t mean much after all I’ve done Potter but I’m s…

All of a sudden Wormtails silver hand grows red and the fingers start to move wildly and turn towards Wormtail’s neck.

HARRY
No….

Before Harry could grab his hand the silver hand quickly goes around Wormtails neck…throwing him across the room, and the fingers impel into the wall of the cellar. Now Wormtail is stuck to the wall, with his own hand around his neck, gasping for air and we see smoke rise as his hand is also burning him.. Harry tries to pull his hand away but jumps back at the heat. Ron grabs Wormtails wand and points it at his hand.

RON
Relashio!

Nothing happens. Tears start to roll down Wormtails eyes and his eyes roll back and he is still. Harry and Ron both look at each other. They turn and see Luna tending to Dobby. They rush over to their side.

HARRY
Dobby…what..how…?

DOBBY
Dobby was sent here by….

We hear Bellatrix yell out ‘WORMTAIL’ Harry turns around at this and then quickly looks down at Dobby.

HARRY
Dobby. Can you get Luna and Mr. Ollivander out of here? Take them too..I dunno…

RON
Shell Cottage. That’s where I went when I left.

HARRY
Great…then come back. Can you do that, Dobby?

DOBBY
Of course Harry Potter.

LUNA
Harry, I want to stay and help!

HARRY
I can’t risk you two being hurt. Now go!

Luna goes and grabs Mr. Ollivanders hand. Dobby grabs Luna’s hand and SWOOSH they are gone. Harry and Ron look at each other and rush out of the cellar.

The scene cuts to Bellatrix pacing.

BELLATRIX
What’s taking him so long! WORMTAIL!

SNAPE
If there is nothing else I must leave. I do have a school to run.

BELLATRIX
Yeah fine Snape go! Run back to your little school!

Snape glares at Bellatrix and quickly walks out of the room from the opposite direction and closes the door.

LUCIUS
This is preposterous. Let’s just summon the Dark Lord. I’ll go see what’s taking Wormtail and about time he gets here Potter will be up here.

BELLATRIX
Fine…and I think we can dispose of the Mudblood now. Greyback, take her if you want her.

Greyback smiles and licks his lips.

GREYBACK
Why yes I do….

We hear a YELL and Ron comes bursting through the door. He points Wormtails wand at Bellatrix.

RON
Expelliarmus!

BOOM she is knocked back and her wand flies into the air.

RON
Accio!

Her wand flies towards them and Harry, who runs in right behind Ron, grabs it.

HARRY
Stupefy!

BOOM Lucius is thrown back before he can pull out his wand. Greyback lets out a growl and throws a spell at Ron. BOOM Ron ducks behind a table as Draco and Narcissa send spells at Harry. Harry quickly jumps behind a sofa. He takes a moment and then jumps up throwing a spell in their direction which Draco blocks. We see Bellatrix rush over and grab Hermione off the floor and put a knife to her throat.

BELLATRIX
Stop or she dies! Drop your wands! Now!

She pierces Hermione’s skin with the knife and we see some blood flow out. Ron and Harry glance at each other and dropped their wands.

BELLATRIX
Good. Draco, pick them up and I….

Wrapping her arm around Hermions neck she pulls back her sleeve and touches it with her finger. We see the Dark Mark on her arm begin to move and turn darker than it is.

BELLATRIX
The Dark Lord will be here soon.

INT. GRINDEWALDS CELL-NIGHT

We see an overhead shot of Voldemort standing over Grindewald. We hear a WHOOSH and Voldemort looks up at the camera with his anger filled eyes. He then looks down at Grindewald who begins to laugh.

GRINDEWALD
Kill me Voldemort! You will not win, you cannot win! That wand will never, ever be yours….

Voldemort lets out a scream of rage and a green light flashes out of his wand. BAM it hits Grindewald and the whole cell is lit green. We see Grindewalds lifeless body on the floor. Voldemort quickly turns around and looks out the window. Do they dare summon him without having Potter? SWOOSH he bursts into smoke and we see him fly out of the cell towards Malfoy Manor.

The scene cuts to Draco picking up the wands while Narcissa and Lucius stand behind him with their wands on Harry and Ron. Griphook is still holding the sword of Gryffinor and standing next to Bellatrix, who is still holding Hermione and Greyback is eyeing Hermione.

BELLATRIX
Now…Cissy…I think we ought to tie these little heroes up again and let them watch Greyback take care of Miss Mudblood.

She tosses Hermione to Greyback who grabs her.

RON
NO!

LUCIUS
Don’t move.

Lucius points his wand directly at Ron’s face. Tears start to roll down Ron’s eyes as we see Greyback lick Hermione’s tears.

GREYBACK
I’m going to have fun with this one.

We see Bellatrix smile and then we hear a creaking sound. Everyone looks up and BAM the crystal chandelier above where Bellatrix, Greyback, Griphook, and Hermione come crashing down. Bellatrix dives out of the way and Greyback pushes Hermione away from him and takes a dive. CRASH the chandelier crashes on the ground and pieces of crystal are scattered all across the room. Lucius grabs Narcissa to protect her from the shards and Draco falls to the ground. Ron quickly runs to help Hermione and Harry jumps over the couch and wrestles the wands from Draco’s grip. BAM Harry hits Draco in the nose and Draco kicks Harry off of him and Harry falls back. He looks up and we see Dobby hanging from the chain where the chandelier was. Harry notices Greyback running towards Ron who is pulling Hermione out of the rubbage.

HARRY
Stupefy!

Three shrieks of light fly towards Greyback (out of each wand Harry has) and hit’s Greyback who is lifted into the air and thrown across the room. Bellatrix jumps up with her wand and points it at Ron. We see Narcissa break free of Lucius hold and pull out her wand. She looks up and notices Dobby.

NARCISSA
Dobby! You….You dropped the chandelier?

Bellatrix pauses and looks up aswell.

DOBBY
You must not kill Harry Potter.

He waves his hand and BAM Bellatrix, Narcissa, and Lucius are all thrown backwards, each of their wands flying out of their grip. Harry runs towards Ron and Hermione and hands him one of the wands.

HARRY
Ron take Hermione and Griphook….

Ron nods and reaches out and grabs the unconscious Griphooks hand and SWOOSH the three of them are gone. We see Bellatrix get up.

BELLATRIX
You dirty little monkey! How dare you defy your masters!

DOBBY
Dobby has no master! Dobby is a free elf and has come to save Harry Potter!

HARRY
Dobby hurry! Let’s get out of here!

Bellatrix lets out a scream and we see Dobby jump down from the chandelier. His hand is reaching out for Harry and Harry is reaching up for him. We see Bellatrix pull out the silver knife and she throws it in their direction. We see their hands touch and SWOOSH they apparate and we see the knife go into the apparition stream.

Dobby's Farewell:    

INT. APPARATION STREAM-NIGHT

We hear Harry scream as they twist through the apparition stream.

EXT. SHELL COTTAGE-NIGHT

BAM we see Harry crash into the sand on a beach. Harry looks up and see’s Ron holding onto Hermione a few feet up. He quickly jumps up and runs towards them.

HARRY
Ron is Hermione….

RON
She’s fine just…just weak….

LUNA (O.S.)
They’re here!

They look over and see Luna running out of the house towards them. We see Tonks and Lupin run out behind her.

HARRY
Hey Dobby…we made it…

Harry turns and see’s Dobby slowly walking towards him.

HARRY
Dobby?

Harry runs towards Dobby who begins to collapse. Harry catches Dobby in his arms and looks down and notices the silver knife in Dobby’s chest.

HARRY
No…NO!

Dobby looks up at Harry and reaches out and touches Harry’s face. Dobby gives a faint smile.

HARRY
No Dobby…stay with me…stay with me!

DOBBY
Harry…..Potter….

Dobby gives a sigh and is still. His hand falls and we see tears begin to fall out of Harry’s eyes.

HARRY
Dobby? Dobby….don’t be dead..Dobby wake up…please…

He holds Dobby close to him and begins to cry. We see Ron and Hermione slowly walk up behind Harry. Luna, Tonks, and Lupin run up next to them and stop. We see Luna cover her mouth with her hands and begin to cry. Tonks looks up at Lupin who kneels down and puts his arm around Harry. We see a wideshot of everyone standing around Harry and the scene goes black. We hear a scream.

The scene cuts to Bellatrix on the floor screaming out in pain. Her face is covered in blood and we see Voldemort step into the frame with his wand pointed at her.

BELLATRIX
I’m sorry my Lord…I’m sorry!

VOLDEMORT
You call me back to tell me Harry Potter got away…AGAIN!

BELLATRIX
It was the bloody houself…we don’t know how he got here!

VOLDEMORT
Get back in line!

Bellatrix quickly runs up and the camera pans over to show Greyback, Narcissa, Lucius, and Narcissa all on their knees in the middle of the room. Their faces are bruised. Bellatrix gets back on her knees next to Greyback and looks down. Voldemort begins to pace in front of them.

VOLDEMORT
I expected this from Lucius, but you Bellatrix. You are…were…my greatest follower.

BELLATRIX
I will not fail you again my Lord…I swear this on my life!

Voldemort reaches down and touches her face.

VOLDEMORT
You don’t have to swear on your life because it will be taken if you fail me again.

He shoves her face and walks away. We see him walk towards the camera and SWOOSH his cloack covers the screen and the scene cuts to a shot of the ocean.

EXT. SHELL COTTAGE-SUNRISE

The camera sweeps across the ocean and we see in the distance Shell Cottage and on the beach in front of the house we see Harry shoveling. Ron and Hermione are standing close to him and Hermione is holding Dobby’s body in a blanket. We see Luna on the opposite side of Harry sitting in the sand and Lupin is standing close to Luna. The camera zooms in on the shovel hitting the sand. Harry wipes the sweat from his head and looks up at Hermione.

HARRY
It’s ready.

Harry reaches up from the hole and Hermione hands Dobby to him. Tears begin to roll down her eyes and Ron puts his arm around her. Harry places Dobby’s body at the bottom of the hole. He touches Dobby’s face one last time and stares at his face. Harry then jumps out of the hole. Luna stands up and walk over to him.

LUNA
I think we ought to say something. I’ll go first, shall I?

Harry nods.

LUNA
Thank you so much, Dobby, for rescuing me from that cellar. It’s so unfair that you had to die, when you were so good and brave. I’ll always remember what you did for us. I hope you’re happy now.

RON
Thanks Dobby.

HERMIONE
Thank you so much Dobby. You will be missed.

Harry silently looks down at Dobby’s body in the ground.

HARRY
Goodbye Dobby.

We see Lupin raise his wand and the hole is refilled with sand.

LUPIN
Now into the house you lot, its best if you rest.

Luna goes to help Ron help Hermione walk into the house. Lupin looks at Harry who is still looking at where Dobby is buried.

LUPIN
Harry?

HARRY
D’you mind if I stay here a moment?

LUPIN
Take your time.

Lupin nods and turns and walks towards the house following the other three. Harry looks around and notices a number of large white stones, close to the sea. He walks over and picks one up and places it on the head of Dobby’s grave. Harry reaches into his pocket and pulls out two wands. He picks one and points it at the stone. We see a FLASH and Harry stares down for a moment. He then slowly walks away and we see the camera pan down to show that now on the rock lies the words “HERE LIES DOBBY, A FREE ELF”

EXT. SHELL COTTAGE-BEACH-EARLY MORNING

The scene fades to Harry sitting in the sand facing the ocean. He pulls out the snitch and looks at it and then clinches it in his fence. Harry looks out into the ocean.

HARRY
You gave Ron the Deluminator. You understood him…You gave him a way back. You understood Wormtail…You knew there was a bit of regret there. If you knew them…What did you know about me, Dumbledore? Am I meant to know, but not to seek? Did you know how hard I’d find that? Is that why you made it this difficult? So I’d have time to work that out?

Harry closes his eyes and the scene fades to a shot of Voldemort looking out of a huge window at Malfoy Manor.

INT. MALFOY MANOR-STUDY-DAWN

We see Voldemort looking out of the window deep in thought. He begins to pace back and forth going over something in his head. We see Lucius peering through the door at him. He then stops suddenly as if something suddenly hit him. He looks over at Lucius and smiles.

EXT. SHELL COTTAGE-BEACH-EARLY MORNING

We see Harry open his eyes.

HARRY
I know where it is.

We see Harry jump up and start to walk towards the house.

Harry's Decision:    

INT. SHELL COTTAGE-BEDROOM-EARLY MORNING

The scene cuts to Ollivander laying on the bed staring at the ceiling. There is a knock at the door.

OLLIVANDER
Come in.

The door opens and Harry walks in.

HARRY
Mr. Ollivander, I’m sorry to disturb you.

OLLIVANDER
My dear boy. You rescued us. I thought we would die in that place. I can never thank you enough.

HARRY
We were glad to do it.

Harry reaches into his pocket and pulls out his broken wand. Mr. Ollivander slowly sits up.

HARRY
Mr. Ollivander, I need some help. Can you mend this? Is it possible?

Ollivander takes the wand pieces from Harry and looks down at it.

OLLIVANDER
A wand that has suffered this degree of damage cannot be repaired by any means that I know of. I am sorry…very sorry….

HARRY
I’d expected you to say that. Well…

He pulls out the two other wands that are in his pocket.

HARRY
Do you think you can identify these?

Ollivander takes the wands from Harry and stares at them.

OLLIVANDER
This wand belongs to Bellatrix Lestrange.

HARRY
And this one?

OLLIVANDER
This was the wand of Draco Malfoy.

HARRY
Was?

OLLIVANDER
Wandlore is complex Harry. I take it this wand was taken by force…if so the conquered wand will bend its will to its new master.

HARRY
So I can use this wand…even if it didn’t choose me? Does this hold true for all wands?

OLLIVANDER
I think so yes.

HARRY
So, it isn’t necessary to kill the previous owner to take true possession of a wand?

OLLIVANDER
You ask deep questions, Mr. Potter.

HARRY
In the cellar Luna was talking about something called the Deathly Hallows. Are they real?

Ollivander stares at Harry for a moment before answering.

OLLIVANDER
I’m afraid so my dear boy. Many believe it is but a tale, but the three objects do exist. The Elder Wand, The Cloak of Invisibility, and the Resurrection stone. If one person has them all they will be the master of death.

HARRY
Master of death?

OLLIVANDER
They will not die. They will….immortal.

HARRY
Do you think it’s possible to find all of them?

OLLIVANDER
No Harry Potter. Although the Elder Wand can be traced the other two I’m afraid are not.

HARRY
You-Know-Who is interested in finding the Elder Wand isn’t he?

OLLIVANDER
Yes…he…tortured me…he wanted to find a wand that could beat you since the core of each of your wands were the same. The Dark Lord seeks it because he believes it will make him truly invulnerable.

HARRY
And will it?

OLLIVANDER
The owner of the Elder Wand must always fear attack but the idea of the Dark Lord in possession of the Deathstick is, I must admit…formidable.

HARRY
So can it only be passed by murder?

OLLIVANDER
I do not know whether it needs to pass by murder, no. Its history is bloody, but that may be simply due to the fact that it is such a desirable object.

HARRY
Grindewald was the last person to have it. Am I right?

OLLIVANDER
Yes….

HARRY
Thank you very much Mr. Ollivander. I’ll leave you to get some rest now. Thank you for telling me all this.

OLLIVANDER
Thank you Harry Potter…thank you….

INT. SHELL COTTAGE-BEDROOM-EARLY MORNING

The scene cuts to a shot of Griphook sitting on a bed. There is a knock on the door.

GRIPHOOK
Enter.

The door opens and Harry walks in.

HARRY
Griphook…I’m sorry to disturb you. How are your legs?

GRIPHOOK
Painful, but mending.

HARRY
You probably don’t remember….

GRIPHOOK
That I was the goblin who showed you to your vault, the first time you visited Gringotts? I remember Harry Potter. Even amongst goblins, you are very famous.

Harry and Griphook stare at each other for a moment.

GRIPHOOK
You are an unusual wizard Harry Potter. I watched you bury the houself. You dug it’s grave. You also rescued a goblin. You brought me here. Saved me. You are very odd...indeed…

HARRY
Yes well I need your help Griphook.

Harry pauses and takes a deep breath.

HARRY
I need to break into a Gringotts vault.

GRIPHOOK
Break into a Gringotts vault? It is impossible.

HARRY
No it isn’t. The same day I first met you…remember…

GRIPHOOK
The vault in question was empty at the time. Its protection was minimal!

HARRY
Well, the vault I need to get into isn’t empty, and I’m guessing its protection will be pretty powerful. It belongs to the Lestranges.

Griphook seems slightly taken aback by this request.

GRIPHOOK
What do you seek within the Lestranges’ vault? The sword that lies inside it is a fake. This is the real one. I think that you know this since you asked me to lie for you back there.

HARRY
But the fake sword isn’t the only thing in that vault, is it? Perhaps you’ve seen the other things in there?

GRIPHOOK
It is against our code to speak of the secrets of Gringotts. We have a duty to the objects placed in our care.

HARRY
Will you help us? We haven’t got a hope of breaking in without a goblin’s help. You’re our one chance.

GRIPHOOK
I shall…think about it.

HARRY
Thank you.

Harry smiles and rushes out of the room.

EXT. SHELL COTTAGE-BEACH-MIDDAY

The scene cuts to the trio standing on the beach.

HERMIONE
Harry are you saying what I think you’re saying. Do you think there’s a Horcrux in the Lestranges vault?

HARRY
Yes. Bellatrix was terrified when she thought we’d been in there. What did she think we’d seen, what else did she think we might have taken? I don’t think he told Bellatrix it was a Horcrux though. He never told Lucius Malfoy the truth about the diary.

RON
What did you talk to Ollivander about then?

HARRY
The Deathly Hallows.

HERMIONE
Harry not that rubbish again…

HARRY
They’re real Hermione. Ollivander confirmed it. Luna wasn’t making it up. Dumbledore wanted us to know about them. It makes sense. That’s why the symbol keeps popping up Hermione.

HERMIONE
But Harry the Horcruxes…

HARRY
Grindewald used the Elder Wand to become powerful.

HERMIONE
What?!?

HARRY
You-Know-Who was looking for him when we were captured and I think he killed him. I was sitting here on the beach thinking and…and…I saw into his mind again and…

HERMIONE
Harry!

HARRY
Listen Hermione. Who defeated Grindewald?

HERMIONE
Dumbledore but what does that….

Her eyes widen as she realizes where Harry is going with the story.

HERMIONE
Are you saying?

HARRY
Dumbledore took the Elder Wand from Grindewald.

EXT. HOGWARTS-MIDDAY

The scene cuts to a shot of Snape looking towards the camera with an expressionless stare. The camera pans over to show Voldemort walking in the opposite direction away from him. Ahead of him is Dumbledore’s white marble tomb. We see a close up shot of Voldemort with longing in his eyes. He walks up and stares down at Dumbledore’s tomb. He waves his hand over it and we see a glowing light and SWOOSH the top is opened. We see a shot of Dumbledore lying in the tomb, arms crossed, with the wand within those hands. We see Voldemorts hand reach into the tomb and take the wand from Dumbledore’s grasp. He lifts it in front of his face and examines it. Voldemort begins to laugh. He raises the wand above his head and BOOM a powerful spell flies out of it towards the sky. SWOOSH we see black clouds begin to form blocking out the sun. We see a shot of Snape turning around and looking out at the distance at the sight. The scene cuts to an overhead shot of Voldemort looking up and laughing. He’d finally gotten what he was looking for.

EXT. SHELL COTTAGE-BEACH-MIDDAY

The scene cuts to Harry, Ron, and Hermione on the beach.

RON
How long have you known this? Why have we been wasting time?

HARRY
Hermione is right Ron. Dumbledore didn’t want me to have it. He wanted me to get the Horcruxes. I’m supposed to get the Horcruxes.

"In my life I have seen things that are unimaginably
horrific. I know now...you will see worse."
Sponsored Links