View Single Post
Old March 12th, 2004, 10:12 am
Second Year

I'd personally like to see Ginny involved in the first part of the book somehow. I would love to see her come and get Harry, perhaps. Maybe she would run away and go get him without anyone knowing. I don't know why she would do that and I don't have anything to base this on, but I just think it would be cool.

One thing mentioned earlier in this thread before JKR's last interview was that Hermione's parents might get attacked. I think something like this is likely to happen. I don't know if it would be a reason for Harry to leave the Dursley's, but I expect it to happen sometime in book six. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if many of the muggle family members of students (perhaps students of the DA especially) were to be harmed or murdered. I mean, these would be muggles who know about the wizarding world. Could these muggles pose some kind of threat to Voldemort, perhaps? I dont' know.

What ever happened to that list of members in the DA that Hermione had? I don't remember. If DE's got hold of that list, they might go kill the muggle parents. Seamus' dad is a muggle as well as Hermione's parents. I think maybe the Creavey brothers might be muggle born. I can't quite remember. Anyway, I'm getting off topic. Sorry.

Sponsored Links