View Single Post
Old April 10th, 2004, 7:07 pm
Fifth Year

The Red Light of the Sun

PG-13 (just to be on the safe side)

Yet another Snape fanfic from me, this time about a younger Snape... it's him indeed, though at first he may not seem quite typical. And yet again it has a spoiler warning for OotP and the four previous books. If you haven't read them yet, don't read further.

My apologies to all the readers of "Reflections" that the new chapter isn't there yet. I was attacked by a rather violent plot bunny - must be the season -, and it just wouldn't leave me alone before having been dealt with. But don't fret, as soon as it has, "Reflections" will be back.

Disclaimer: None of J.K. Rowling's characters, places, or other creations are mine. This story is meant for the sole purpose of entertainment, not profit. No infringement of copyright is intended.

I hope you enjoy the story, and would be really happy and grateful if you could leave feedback. Thank you!

(Dumbledore in 'Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire')

My Snape fanfics: Reflections (F&B), The Red Light of the Sun (F&B), The Trapdoor Trials 1, 2, 3 (in "Snape's POV 2"),
Greetings from Down Under and An Unusual Patronus ... are hereby shamelessly advertised

Last edited by Serpentine; April 26th, 2004 at 1:56 am. Reason: rating
Sponsored Links