View Single Post
Old May 6th, 2004, 11:06 pm
Sixth Year

Feb 8

I can't help but notice that a lot of my entries so far have been about so and so, and how so and so likes such and such. I'm finding that rather annoying, so the subject will change. At least for this entry. Of course it's not a very cheerful note, but I guess that's the way it has to go.

Murders in the past week: 23
Torturings: countless

There have been several articles on the papers about how Voldemort's supporters tortured and killed muggles in varying areas. There going around Surrey to seperate towns. In my opinion, that's to close to my parents for my liking. At least the chances of it being them that get tortured and killed are rather low; the deatheaters seem to just take a couple random houses per town and torture the living daylights out of them.

Defense Against the Dark Arts is getting rather intense. Our professor this year is a retired Auror, Professor Synca. He has us doing quite a bit of dueling, and learning about curses. Joan and James went up against each other for a duel. They held their own very well, and after 20 minutes, Synca stopped them.