View Single Post
Old May 26th, 2004, 5:04 pm
I want to believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luna27
[color=MediumTurquoise]I think Voldermort knows and is just playing with Snape. From what we've seen of Voldemort from the end of GoF...he has little respect and zero trust for his Death Eaters. How can he trust anyone when he's so ruthless himself? It's hard to explain...but I think Voldermort operates with a presumption that his DE are worthless. If they prove otherwise, great. But they're kind of like mindless things he can use to see his will done as far as Voldermort is concerned. With few exceptions, they all betrayed him the last time around, but he didn't kill them. He saw some value to them for various reasons...positions some of them held at the Ministry etc.

So I think it's kind of the same with Snape.COLOR]

This illustrates my belief exactly. I think Voldemort would never disclose any important information to Snape. Voldemort most likely keeps him alive just in case he might be useful somehow in the future. It seems to be the same deal with Wormtail also.

Unfortunately I also think that our fav potions master might meet his end in the two books.

Sponsored Links