View Single Post
Old May 27th, 2004, 11:49 am
Seventh Year

Quote:
Why would Voldemort know, if Snape is such a great spy then he might not know whether or not his death eater is on his side or not due to Snape's sneaky abilities.
Voldemor tknows everything about his DE's. He's very good at knowing what they're up to. Snape is also afraid of Voldemort. He's to afraid to say his name. he always refers to him as the Dark Lord.

But that is a good idea, who ever mentioned that Voldemort knows and is just playing with him. It would explain a lot. Voldemort could know about Snape but he's still leading Snape onto believe that he doesn't know abiut his spy work lately. If this is true than I think that Voldemort is just bidding his time with Snape. I think that he may just be waiting until the opportune moment to reveal it all to Snape.

"Mr. Moony presents his compliments to Professor Snape, and begs him to keep his abnormally large nose out of other people's business."

"Mr. Prongs agrees with Mr. Moony, and would like to add that Professor Snape is an ugly git."
"Mr. Padfoot would like to register his astonishment that an idiot like that ever became a professor."

"Mr. Wormtail bids Professor Snape good day, and advises him to wash his hair, the slimeball."
Sponsored Links