View Single Post
Old May 29th, 2004, 1:19 am
Secret Keeper

I just can't help but think that it is too obvious and that the Master is referring to his Lordship when he calls Voldemort the Dark Lord. You see in a way that is more flattering from Snape as he likes to be called Master instead of Professor.

In a way Snape is just in the right place and trusted enough by Dumbledore to give Voldemort the upper hand by killing Dumbledore.

I really can't figure out Snape at all. You just can't trust him and for all we know it could have been Fudge as his faithful servant who would not even acknowledge his return to the point of insulting Voldemorts very existence by denying his return to power and granting him what he needs or wants. Fudge fits the role just as much as Snape. I still think there is something not quiet right with Snape’s character as it is not all cut and dry and he is too cunning to be caught out by either Voldemort or Dumbledore.

I really can't wait to find out about Snape and J.K.Rowling did state that there was something bad about his character in the next book, she told us not to feel too sorry for Snape suggesting that he has something up his sleeve. Now I was convinced it was Snape until J.K.Rowling stated that we could not trust Snape and that we should not get too comfortable with him or feel sorry for him in an interview. After that I am really not sure as to how to take Snape’s character.

Sponsored Links