View Single Post
Old September 17th, 2011, 6:26 am
First Year

Re: The NFL Football Thread v2

My Week 2 picks

Week 1:8-8

CLE@IND

I picks the Colts because its at Indy and Colts always plays weel at home, and the Browns aren't any good in my opinion. 13-10

GB@CAR

I pick the Packers because Aaron Rodgers is so unstoppable and Carolina had problems against Kolb last week. 38-20

BALT@TENN

I pick the Ravens in a rout because the Ravens have the best defense,Tennesse had trouble scoring against Jacksonville. 35-3

JAX@NYJ

I pick the Jets because the Jets have the defensie talent and Luke McCown will implode in the 3rd quarter. Also, MJD will be shut down. 24-6

KC@DET

I pick the Lions because KC had trouble stopping Ryan Fitzpatrick and Matthew Stafford will do even better against a horrible defense. 33-10

OAK@BUF

I pick the Bills because Raiders needed a 63 yard FG to help win and the Bills are at home,very confident.28-20

SEA@PIT

I pick the Steelers becaus they are angry over last week's debacle and Seattle has a hard time scoring. 34-9

AZ@WASH

This is a hard one I have to go with the Cardinals because they go a lot of offensive firepower and I believe last week's win for Washington was only because of 9-11. 30-20

CHI@NO

I pick New Orleans because they have too much offense for the Bears. 27-24

TB@MIN

Another very hard one but I have to go with the Bucs because McNabb isn't yet comfortable at this system. 20-17

DAL@SF

I pick Dallas because SF can't score TD's and Ten Ginn can't do it evert week. 14-9

HOU@MIA

I pick Houston because Miami doesn't know how to cover TE's. Owen Daniels is going to have a career game. 34-23

CIN@DEN

I pick the Broncos because its at Denver, and Cincinnati doesn't know how to handle victory. 23-21

SD@NE

I obiviously pik the Patriots because of 2 words. Tom Brady. 41-30

PHI@ATL

I pick Philly because Michael Vick will do great in his return,Atlanta is in turmoil.20-7

STL@NYG

I pick NYG because of one reason. No Steven Jackson. 24-17

Sponsored Links