View Single Post
Old September 6th, 2007, 3:46 am
Ron's Pygmy Puff

Re: Prisoner of Azkaban movie clues

I'm not so sure this is what Rowling was talking about since I always had the impression she was referring to something Cuaron put in the movie not the writer, but when I saw the movie about a month ago on ABC Family, the line spoken by Dumbledore really caught my attention and made me think of the Deluminator he gave Ron.
PoA Movie, Albus Dumbledore
A word of caution: dementors are vicious creatures. They will not distinguish between the one they hunt and the one who gets in their way. Therefore I must warn each and every one of you to give them no reason to harm you. It's not in the nature of a dementor to be forgiving. But you know happiness can be found even in the darkest of times, when one only remembers to turn on the light.
Ah, I see someone has already beaten me to it…it is a great line when you think of the Deluminator.
I do wish she would just come out and tell us what she was referring to!

I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus.
Philippians 3:14

My Graphics|Aftermath|Goodreads|My Blog
I may disagree with you politically, religiously, and/or on Snape but that doesn't mean I dislike you.
Sponsored Links