View Single Post
Old October 17th, 2014, 5:26 pm
Member of the Order

Re: Feminism: Definitions and Opinions

Quote:
Originally Posted by FurryDice View Post
There's sympathy for a man who sends nude photos to a stranger and gets stung, no sympathy for women who take nude photos for personal use, for a partner they know, and then have them stolen.
Never heard of any sympathy for the man. Other guys have pretty much just said "So what?" Indifference has been the rule.
Quote:
And the victim-blaming excuse won't be used as a "mitigating factor"? As in the case of the guy at the Lincoln Memorial who got away with taking photos up women's skirts because they were in public?
If the guy got away with taking photos, it's because there isn't a law saying differently.
Quote:
I hadn't heard about that. How interesting
Even more interesting since it didn't negatively affect Jeri Ryan.
Quote:
I'm not sure I understand what you're saying here. Could you clarify? My reading of it is that men own their sexuality whereas women don't. Or is it that male sexuality is a good thing, whereas female sexuality is shamed? Or are you saying something else entirely?
A lot of guys are either indifferent, joking or bragging about it.
Rarely is there any shame.
Weiner's wiener...joking see?

All fighters are pig-headed some way or another: some part of them always thinks they know better than you about something. Truth is: even if they're wrong, even if that one thing is going to be the ruin of them, if you can beat that last bad out of them... they ain't fighters at all.

---Eddie Scrap-Iron Dupris (Million Dollar Baby)
Sponsored Links