View Single Post
  #2  
Old April 28th, 2011, 11:07 am
ArryGrotter's Avatar
ArryGrotter  Male.gif ArryGrotter is offline
Too... Much... Fangirling...
 
Join Date: 17th October 2005
Location: Auckland, NZ
Age: 25
Posts: 3,281
Re: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - Part Two [incl. SPOILERS] v.4

Ugh, it's been torture having to wait this long to see the trailer!!!!!!!!

It' is pretty amazing I love lots of stuff that they included in this trailer, although I am still a little bit sceptical about the cliff thing.

However, that is bound to be less than 1% of the final film, and by the looks of things the other 99% will be awesome

Edit: I also want to say that the structure of the castle has never looked better! I wish that they didn't have to change it so much though, like the suits of armour appearing in the entrance hall for the first time ever


__________________
And none will come after...
Farewell to the Harry Potter films

(this was written way before Fantastic Beasts was a thing... )

A true - CoS and Pottermore!

Last edited by ArryGrotter; April 28th, 2011 at 11:10 am.
Sponsored Links