View Single Post
Old June 17th, 2012, 1:02 am
First Year

Re: What would you change about the films?

Since the movies are separate entities and I never expected/wanted them to be exactly like the books, there's not much I would change. But a couple things I would do, which would just be changes that would add/tweak a scene or two, are:

-In Prisoner of Azkaban, I would have added in a short conversation at the end between Harry and Lupin, where they talk about the Marauders and the creation of the map.
-In Goblet of Fire, I would have kept the Third Task scene more like the book, with the creatures inside the maze.
-In Half-Blood Prince, I would add at least one more of Riddle's memories, like the one with the Gaunts.
-In Deathly Hallows Part 2, I would make more conversation between Harry and Voldemort during the final duel. And I would change the end with the Elder Wand and have Harry fix his wand.

"But he understood at last what Dumbledore had been trying to tell him. It was, he thought, the difference between being dragged into the arena to face a battle to the death and walking into the arena with your head held high. Some people, perhaps, would say that there was little to choose between the two ways, but Dumbledore knew - and so do I, thought Harry, with a rush of fierce pride, and so did my parents - that there was all the difference in the world."
Sponsored Links