View Single Post
Old August 3rd, 2009, 12:15 pm
Second Year

Re: Half-Blood Prince Movie Reviews v.2

Personally, I don't see the problem with this: There is already a trail of breadcrumbs for Harry to follow. He'll find out about RAB and find the locket, he and his friends will go on the run looking for clues, then at Malfoy Manor Harry will pick up on the fact that Bellatrix has one in her vault. When they go and search it, Harry will touch the cup ("Dark magic like this... leaves traces") and discover that it is a Horcrux. Then they'll say - wait, Slytherin's locket, Hufflepuff's cup... perhaps he has something else of the founders'! There's nothing of Gryffindor's, must be Ravenclaw's. Harry will then see a vision of Voldemort picking up on their search, then he'll discover that Voldemort's going to Hogwarts and he's guarding Nagini - something of the founders' is at Hogwarts and Nagini is the final Horcrux. It's all there.

I think it was wise to leave this exposition out of the movie, as it would have bogged it down and went nowhere. Many complained about that already.

Sponsored Links