View Single Post
Old March 30th, 2013, 3:10 am
Qvack...

Re: Comment on: CoS Forums Closure

Dear Matt,

I wanted to say thank you for the years you spent with CoS, the friends you helped us make and the permanent mark you left on my understanding of other cultures, other people, and lives other than my own. I'm not sure there are many people in the world who will ever understand the capacity this website had to bring us together in the spirit of debate and companionship.

They'll never give you an award for it, but you contributed to a very big part of my life, and I'm sure you contributed just as much to the lives of many others. I wish you the best life possible, and I hope you know that we will- always- think the best of the time we spent here. It was a haven and a paradise, and I am immensely grateful for its role in my life.

To the administrators, moderators, unspeakables and users who became my friends and at time felt like my family, I love you all dearly and wish you all the very best of everything. This is the end of an era- but oh, it was such a great era that the nostalgia will be absolutely fantastic in the future.

- Aisling

THE DUCK.

Sponsored Links