Old October 6th, 2007, 12:48 am
Too... Much... Fangirling...

Re: Fan Scripts: Remake Harry Potter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blast_ended View Post
That's it, sorry for the long post.
They have to be long, don't worry.

I just came up with an idea for the PS classes:

PS: Classes (The Potions Master)Ten 11-year-old Gryffindors look through telescopes: Harry, Ron, Hermione, Neville, Seamus, Dean, Parvati Patil, Lavender Brown and two other girls. The Astronomy Professor, Aurora Sinistra overlooks them. The camera pans and fades to…

…Professor Pomona Sprout who is showing the Gryffindor first years and 10 other 11-year-olds (Hufflepuffs: Ernie MacMillian, Justin Finch-Fletchley, Hannah Abbot, Susan Bones, Wayne Hopkins, Megan Jones, 2 extra boys and 2 extra girls) a magical plant. Again, the camera pans and fades to…

…Professor Cuthbert Binns, a ghost, who is droning on and on. Every one of the Gryffindor first years are bored, except Hermione, who is listening to every word. Once again, the camera pans and fades to…

…Professor Filius Flitwick, an incredibly short man, is taking the roll of his first year Gryffindor class.

FILIUS FLITWICK
Harry Potter

…he says in an ordinary voice, then suddenly looks up at Harry and topples out of sight. The camera pans and fades, again, to…

…Professor Minerva McGonagall is lecturing her class of Gryffindor first years.

MINERVA MCGONAGALL
Transfiguration is some of the most complex and dangerous magic you will learn at Hogwarts. Anyone messing around in my class will leave and not come back. You have been warned.

And she swiftly turns her desk into a pig and back again. Everyone one in the class looks at each other, amazed. But the camera pans and fades to…

…Professor Quirenius Quirrell is stuttering to his class of first year Gryffindors, turban still on.

QUIRENIUS QUIRRELL
M-My tur-turban was a tha-ank-ank-you gift for-or warding off the-the trouble-le-lesome Infe-fe-feri.

Quirrell looks down at his notes.

SEAMUS FINNIGAN
And how did you get rid of the zombie?

Quirrell seems to be in a panic.

QUIRENIUS QUIRREL
It’s – It’s – It’s a love-lovely d-d-day today.

For the last time, the camera pans and fades to…

…pickled animals in jars on shelves.
Then it would have been Snape's class, but that's a long scene, so I'll wait till I get to it.

Sponsored Links