View Single Post
Old December 30th, 2010, 3:23 pm
Third Year

Re: Harry Potter Theme Park v.2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frogki View Post
This is true. And I will add that this is what theme parks are like on break with new things in them xD. Normally during the holiday season the parks are busy anyway, but with Potter here, it's hugely busy right now. If you go right after New Years it will be very empty. All break times are busy as is, because of vacations. I suggest not going during any vacation season anytime soon. Other parks would probably be alright, but with Potter, I can picture it being very busy again this season...
I am dreading going over Spring Break in April because of exactly this. Alas, as a teacher it is the only time my friend and I can both get off work to go. I am already anticipating ridiculous crowds, but I figure Potter with insane holiday crowds is better than not going at all. I'm actually excited to go at a time when Potter mania is probably at it's "last hurrah" in the months preceding the final movie. I'll probably change my tune after standing in a line for hours in the hot sun with screaming kids around, but I think it's neat to go when the mania is at an all time high for both book AND movie fans. 107 days to go!

"We spent time here, we made friends here. Thatís a part of us.
Because Hogwarts is bigger than any of us, itís bigger than any of its Founders.
And it's gonna be around here long after weíre gone. Maybe weíll see our kids go here.
Thatís the thing about Hogwarts: no matter how long youíre away from it, thereís always a way back."
Sponsored Links