View Single Post
Old May 23rd, 2006, 3:08 pm
Master of the Magical Arts

Re: Comments on: CoS Forums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgoth
Staff can have whatever titles they would like. Though Auror is not allowed for reasons that will be made clear in a few months.
"Auror" just popped into my head. I was mainly thinking of the prefects because I wasn't sure if they picked their titles or not. I kind of figured the admins picked their own titles - some of them are really creative!

guad - that's a good point about stuff having to be changed all over the forum. See - this is why I visit forums and do not run one. Apparently, I would not be good at it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snivelly
Since we're on this topic, is there anyway to view those old love threads? I'm just regretting that I wasn't a more active member before...but anyway, it'd be pretty interesting to read. I can't reach the archives either, for some strange reason.
You can find them in the History of Magic section - I think History of Magic Reference Books. The official title of the thread was "Who will fall in love with whom" but it was also known as the Love Thread. I will warn you though - lots and lots and lots of posts there.

Reform must come from within, not from without. ~ James Cardinal Gibbons

"So, if people want information on my characters, then they have to accept that I'm going to give them the information on the characters. And if they don't like it, that's the nature of fiction. You have to accept someone else's world because they made that world, so they probably know a little better than you do what goes on there." ~ J.K. Rowling

All posts are my opinions and interpretations based on reading the Harry Potter books and interviews with J.K. Rowling.

Sponsored Links