View Single Post
Old December 2nd, 2018, 9:13 pm
Snidget of Champions

Re: Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald

Quote:
Originally Posted by HedwigOwl View Post
Spoiler: show
Except that Credence and Nagini are already on their way to that house and arrive shortly after Grindelwald & associate have killed the family living there, so Grindelwald must already know there's a connection that would ruin his plan to convince Credence that he is a Dumbledore. I think the choice of that house was deliberate, and Grindel wouldn't tell his associates why. Remember that Dumbledore can't fight Grindelwald because of the blood pact, and the same applies to Grindelwald. It's essential to his plan that Credence never knows his true bloodline.
Spoiler: show
I didn't think these were the same houses. Credence and Nagini go to the house of his old nanny, not to the bourgeois town home in Paris still occupied by Grindelwald when he brings in Queenie. And Grindelwald seems to be methodically leading Credence to entering the blue flame in the Lestrange crypt by sending him a note that leads him to his old nanny, having his lackey kill said nanny, meeting him on a rooftop telling him to go to the Lestrange cemetery (where he also leads Leta so that she can give her big reveal). I don't see where the Parisian family comes into his elaborate trap beyond their house serving as a Malfoy Manor for his time in Paris.

A Place to Gather Post-Closing: Please check out the unofficial CoS Students LiveJournal page to keep in touch with CoS members after the forums close: http://cos-students.livejournal.com
WalnutFirebolt138
Sponsored Links