View Single Post
Old April 5th, 2007, 11:37 pm
Third Year

Re: HP Book 7 Fanfic

PART 12: NOT THE ONLY ONE WITH NIGHTMARES

Harry tossed and turned in his sleep, sweating. Visions were flashing through his mind. Suddenly, they stopped on one.

Harry was walking down a deserted corridor, seeming to be following something. He saw a light coming from inside a room. He opened the door.

Harry walked inside a room with a couch and two chairs next to a fireplace. The light from the fire flickered across Harry's face. There was a small, open window on the wall. An owl flew in, handing a person sitting on the couch a letter.

"Come, Wormtail..." a cold voice said. The hairs on Harry's neck stood up. He knew who the voice belonged to.

Harry saw a man emerge from the shadows. It was Peter Pettigrew, nicknamed Wormtail. "Ye-yes my Lord?"

"I have just found out some very interesting news, Wormtail," Voldemort said, "Very... bad, interesting news."

"Wha-What is it, my Lord?" Wormtail said, terrified.

"I have the results from Bella. He's the one, Wormtail."

"What? Who?" Wormtail asked.

"HE'S THE ONE, YOU IDIOT! HARRY POTTER IS ONE OF MY HORCRUXES!" Voldemort bellowed. Harry had never head Voldemort yell as he did now. Voldemort turned around and walked around the couch, staring at the fire. He looked exactly like he had the night Harry had last seen him. He was wearing long, black robes and his face was more snake like than ever. Anger and frustration filled his eyes.

"The night... the night I went to kill him. I made him a horcrux. I MADE HIM A HORCRUX!" Voldemort cried. He flung the parchment that Bellatrix had sent him over his shoulder and onto the ground. Harry walked carefully over and picked it up, analyzing it. It had a bunch of strange symbols that he could not interpret.

Voldemort suddenly turned around. He looked in the direction Harry was standing. Harry knew Voldemort couldn't see him because it was a dream. But Voldemort could feel the magical presence in the room.

"Who's there?" he called out. Voldemort pulled his wand out.

Harry turned to walk out of the room, but Voldemort immedietely yelled, "Wormtail, the door!" In a flash, Wormtail had slammed the door and stood in front of it.

"I'll get you... whoever you are..." Voldemort said. "You must be a spy. The moment you speak, the moment you move, the moment you breath, you will die."

Harry was frozen where he was. He looked over to the window. He plucked up his courage and walked gently over to it, each step taken with great caution. Harry stepped on a loose floorboard. It creaked. Harry spun around.

"AVADA KEDAVRA!" Voldemort yelled, pointing his wand at Harry. Harry experienced a blast of green light and a rushing noise in his ears. There was another shout, this one coming from Wormtail. He jumped in front of Harry, yelling, "NOOOO!"

Harry woke up.

Harry was hot and sweaty as he got out of bed. Ron, Hermione, and Emma had immedietely run up into his room at that moment. "Harry, are you okay? We heard screaming!" Hermione said, scared.

"I'm fine... a dream..." Harry muttered, looking away. Emma walked up to him and touched his shoulder.

"You're still troubled, Harry. Dying, even in a dream, is a horrible experience," she said. Harry turned and smiled at her gratefully. She could really understand him.

Hermione gasped. "Oh my goodness, Harry what happened in your dream?"

The contents of the dream rushed back to him. "Oh my god..." Harry thought as he sat down. Emma looked at him, then put her hands on her mouth in horror.

"Harry! Oh no! This is dreadful... you can't... how will you?" Emma said. She was sounding a little bit like Hermione.

Hermione and Ron looked at each other, then at Harry. "Harry, what happened? I think we need to know," Ron said.

Harry told them every detail about what happened in the dream. When he reached the part about Voldemort killing him, his voice wavered.

"It's all right, mate. You told us as much as you could, being through a rough night and all," Ron said. "But you, a horcrux? How can that be!"

Hermione pointed her wand in the air and muttered something. Her horcrux book came zooming into the room. She pulled it down from the air.

"Undoing a horcrux," she said to the book. The book's pages turned and stopped on a page. It was filled with complex spells and symbols like the ones on Bellatrix's letter to Voldemort.

"Here it is!" she said, excitedly. "Harry, it might take me a while to learn them, but I can undo the spell!"

"Excellent," Harry, Ron, and Emma said in unison. They all laughed.

"I'll get a start on it tomorrow," Hermione said, yawning. She walked out of the room, still holding the book in her hands.

"Night, Harry," Ron said, Apparating out of the room.

"Good night, Harry," Emma said. She leaned forward and her lips brushed his cheek. "Don't have any more nightmares," she said, winking at him. She walked out of the room.

Harry sat down on his bed. His feelings towards Emma were confusing.

It was just a friendly kiss. Nothing more. Harry thought firmly to himself. I don't like her as much as I like Ginny. She's just a friend. And she doesn't like me any more than a friend, either. That settled the matter. Harry laid down and drifted off to sleep. That night had been a hectic one.

FEEDBACK FEEDBACK FEEDBACK!!! DONATE SOME FEEDBACK FOR ME! I TOTALLY NEED SOME!

-xx-
hplova

"The eyes are the window to the soul."

James was happier than he had been in a while. He laughed constantly when he was talking to her and he was always drawn into the conversation by her charming smile and her eyes glittering gold, they were unlike anything James had ever seen. ~STOP AND STARE

Stop and Stare by me & MissProngs & Feedback ~ * ~ The Last Horcrux (Completed!) & feedback ~ * ~ Lovestruck & feedback

'Sirius Black is sexy, right?' Of course she was right. The best-looking, most rebellious, most dangerous of the four marauders.

I love Harry Potter and Twilight. It can happen without a war.

Last edited by hplova15165; October 8th, 2007 at 12:48 pm.
Sponsored Links