View Single Post
Old August 12th, 2011, 4:50 am
First Year

The Great Hall Seep-over Disaster co-written with my friend, Becca

In the Great Hall one morning...

Dumbledore: It has come to my attention that Gryffindor's and Slytherin's have been fighting a lot more than usual. So tonight, all Gryffindor's and Slytherins are to come to the Great Hall; be here by eight. We will lock you in here and you need to work out your differances in the form of pillow fights and staying up till 4 AM.

Draco: *throws something at Harry*

Harry: *glares at Draco*

That night at nine...

McGonagall: It's time to lock you all in here. Behave. *walks away*

Hermione: *hyperventalates* I left all my books upstairs! ITS THE END OF THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *faints from book withdrawal*

Pansy: Makeover time! *takes out brightly colored make-up and starts painting Hermione's face with her friends Daphne and Astoria*

Draco: *hits Ron on the head with a pillow*

Ron: Are there three of you,Harry? Why's the room spinning? I LIKE TOFU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *faints like Hermione*

Draco: Listening to Dumbledore suddenly got really fun!

At 3 AM...

Neville: *skips into the Great Hall wearing teddy bear pajamas with feet attatched* Tra-la-la-la-la!

Draco: Teddys!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE TEDDYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *runs to hug Neville*

Harry: *walks over to Draco's school bag* So this is yours, then? *pulls out a teddy bear*

Draco: Of course not, Potter! Those are for babies! This is mine! *walks over to a different bag and pulls out a stuffed pink, sparkeley unicorn doll* I named it Dr. Cuddles the Eighth!

Hermione: *wakes up* I think Draco somehow ingested Veritaserum!

Draco: *runs over to Hermione* I love you, Hermione! My hand is a dolphin! I wasn't potty trained until I was eight! And I'm a secret ninja monkey! *karate kicks Hermione*

Hermione: Ow! What are you doing?

Draco: I drew on the wall with crayons, Mommy! *falls asleep*

Harry: Uh, is he ok?

Hermione: I think he's just exhausted. He's alright.

Everyone else falls asleep...

7 AM:

Eeryone wakes up to a crash...

The Great Hall window is broken!

Sirius comes in with a knife!

What's going on?

Will I ever stop adding commentary?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Sirius: I'm gonna kill that rat!

Harry: Hey, don't judge people like that!

Sirius: *walks over to Ron's rat*

Draco: *wakes up* Hey, look! He forgot to put his pants on this morning! He has flowers on his big-boy undies!

Sirius: *runs away* AIEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

McGonagall: *unlocks door*

Hermione: *runs upstairs* Books! Books! Don't worry! Mommy's coming!

Draco: *runs after Hermione* You're my mommy, too! I COLORED ON THE WALL WITH CRAYONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dumbledore: *shakes head* I really should think about retirement...

THE END!!!!!!!!!!!

Opposites Attract and its feedback
The Great Hall Sleepover Disaster
Sponsored Links