View Single Post
Old August 12th, 2007, 9:01 pm
Fifth Year

Re: Molly Weasley: Character Analysis

1) We saw a couple of new facets to Molly's personality in Deathly Hallows. Has your opinion of her changed?

Only that I love her even more!

2) Molly had that unforgettable line where she confronted Bellatrix. We saw that she was a very skilled fighter. Have we seen flashes of this passion in her before?

Yes when they came back from the World Cup and how she was so upset that Fred or George could have died and they would have died with her having been mad at them. It showed how fierce she was about her family. Also when she wanted to protect Harry from knowing to much in OotP. She really is the ultimate mother IMO.

3) Does Molly put Ginny before her other children?

No, at least not in my opinion. Had Bellatrix almost killed any of her children (even Percy) at that point she would have reacted exactly the same way only she would have yelled son instead of daughter.

4)Can you picture Molly as a doting Granmother to Ron and Hermionie's children and Harry and Ginny's?

Definitely! She will give those kids (all of her grandkids!) so much love because she has so much to give.

"How do you feel, Georgie?" whispered Mrs. Weasley.
George's fingers groped for the side of his head. "Saintlike," he murmured.
"What's wrong with him?" croaked Fred, looking terrified. "Is his mind affected?"
"Saintlike," repeated George, opening his eyes and looking up at his brother. "You see...I'm holy. Holey. Fred, geddit?"
"Pathetic," he told George. "Pathetic! With the whole wide world of ear related humor before you, you go for holey?"

Be kind, use the Search Engine|Search Engine Tutorial
Sponsored Links