View Single Post
Old February 16th, 2008, 1:38 pm
Second Year

Re: Rubeus Hagrid: Character Analysis

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterOfDeath View Post
I still don't understand how a wizard and a giantess could fall in love. I mean what did he see in her? I could understand maybe he was a submissive guy and wanted a big and strong woman....maybe...I don't know.
"If we could choose who we fell in love with, it would be much simpler, but much less magical". We have no idea what kind of a woman she was. Granted, we do know that she ran out on them both, but we have no idea what kind of a person she was other than that. She may have been a kind, caring person, who Hagrids father spent time with, and grew to love.

Remember, men who see the world a little differently are viewed as insane. The Christians were. They still are.

Every group of people must go through some suffering. Americas is approaching fast.

Wand - Eucaplyptus and Living Steel core, Animagus - Dingo, Patronus - Tasmanian Tiger

Australian, and Damn proud.
Sponsored Links