View Single Post
Old May 10th, 2007, 11:04 pm
Curse Breaker

Re: Gilmore Girls v.2

It's a good stopping place for the year--but the same reason you're tired, is the reason I need another year. I want that wedding with the ketchup dispenser and the lobster and Lorelai so happy she's goofy and walking into walls and doors. I want to see her pregnant with Leopold and Loeb with Luke hiding her black coffee. The alarm-clock massacre may be five years late, but I want to see it actually happen.

ETA--There's a piece of a post I had on the Veronica Mars thread that comments on the state of things at CW, that I thought was relevant here. Remember--these CW people are IDIOTS! I just got my next week's TV Guide and do you know why Gilmore Girls got cancelled? They're SO confident with their upcoming pilot season that they felt they didn't NEED GG!! AAGH!! I looked at a synopsis of their pilots and the most promising thing was a Brimstone retread. Hello, CW? Do you know WHY Brimstone was a minor hit for Fox before they yanked it unceremoniously? John Glover played the Devil so well he deserved an Emmy (or maybe free psychotherapy). Is he available? Do you have him in the same role now, because Lionel Luthor is about to get axed from Smallville? If not, you're in for a big crash! And if you're so freakin' confident about the pilot season why not cut away a bloated hyperexpensive albatross like, say 7th Heaven? Pretty please? Morons, complete morons.... Okay, I'm back.

No worries. No spoilers here.

Last edited by jordmundt6; May 10th, 2007 at 11:21 pm.
Sponsored Links