View Single Post
Old October 26th, 2014, 4:02 am
Assistant to Minister Longbottom

Re: Survivor San Juan Del Sur "Blood vs. Water 2"

Drew's brother was sure upset about his bro getting the boot.! he crowed right off that he finally beat him at something .

I think the tribe mix up didn't really help all that much the loser tribe keeps on losing .

I missed something why did they target Dale's daughter? I can see why they wanted Baylor out, I think she is a cat all claws and teeth.

Well this season has done something that I didn't think was possible and done it twice. One tribe has bargained successfully with Jeff for camp supplies. I wonder what it will cost them for the food? Jeff did say it was going to be big.

Does anyone else think the challenges have been more physical this season than in recent history? I like it ,I just am surprised at how tough they are this season .

Is there no one on either tribe who knows how to forage for something better than snails? I haven't seen anyone try fishing at all yet.
I think those monkeys would be good eating if they could catch one . We see lots of snakes around camp those are also good food if they can catch one.

YOU'RE THE STATUE!

Sorted
Sponsored Links