View Single Post
Old March 28th, 2007, 4:03 am
Third Year

The Last Horcrux

EDIT: I'm going to put this in the Library. Help me edit everything and add details!

This is my version of what will happen in Harry Potter 7. I'm really excited to write this!!
If you do not want to read a different "version" of what will happen in the book, then I suggest you
STOP READING HERE.
Disclaimer: I do not own any of the characters from Harry Potter, J.K. Rowling does. I'm just writing out of my love for Harry Potter.
I hope everyone likes it!
**If this helps, I happen to be for Harry/Ginny and Ron/Hermione shipper. Just so you know. It'll be slightly obvious when you read it, however.

-xx-
hplova

PART ONE: THE WEDDING

Harry awoke from a small amount of sleep. He had been up most of the night helping with the finishing touches for Bill and Fleur's wedding. Today was very important, so Mrs. Weasley woke everyone bright and early to get started. Bill and Fleur's wedding was to take place that day, and Mrs. Weasley was running around the house, yelling for everyone to go faster so they could leave. The wedding was to take place in a large church near the Burrow. It was a short walk, but Mrs. Weasley still wanted everyone to be there early to get ready for the wedding. Now she was fussing over the state of Bill's hair, saying that he should have gotten it cut at least for his own wedding.

"Bill, dear, it's getting so long, I could cut it off to make it look better. It is your wedding, after all. You want to make a lasting impression," Mrs. Weasley said.

"No mum, I would have gotten it cut if I wanted it cut," Bill said impatiently. He checked his watch. "Come on everyone, let's get a move on. The wedding's going to start in a couple of hours, we need to get ready."

The wedding was about to start, and all the guests had arrived and were in their seats. Harry glanced around the room. It was everything Fleur had asked for, and he meant just Fleur; she had been so picky about what the room should like. The chairs were draped in white dainty cloth, and gold and white flowers were placed on podiums on the end of every row. Everyone participating in the wedding services were wearing pale gold, finishing off the room. The services soon started. Fleur's little sister, Gabrielle, was walking down the aisle with Ginny. Harry's mouth dropped.

Ginny looked absolutely gorgeous. She was wearing a floor length, pale gold, strapless silk dress. Her hair curled slightly at the bottom, giving Harry the impression that he was staring at a princess.

The procession continued, however much Harry wished he could have paused that moment in time, just to keep staring at Ginny.

Fleur walked in, wearing a beautiful silver wedding gown. On top of her perfectly combed blonde hair, she wore a goblin made tiara. Bill, who was standing at the end if the aisle, stood speechless. He watched his soon to be wife walk up to him with an expression of awe on his face.

And the procession continued.

The party afterwords lasted several hours. It was fun till the end, though. The Wierd Sisters had arrived, seeming to have a connection with Fleur's mother. Fleur's mother was a very rich woman who had decided to pay the wedding's expenses.

The Wierd Sisters played a slow song at first, in honor of the newly weds. Bill and Fleur danced, looking lovingly at one another. There were many other couples on the dance floor. Ron, his face burning red, asked Hermione to dance. Harry wanted to ask Ginny to dance, but he was too embarassed. Instead, he was watching her dance with a handsome veela boy from Fleur's family. Hate and jealousy coursed through him as he watched them.

But Harry knew he loved Ginny. He just couldn't bring up the courage to tell her. But, as he was leaving the next day, he had to tell her. He got up, ready to ask Ginny to dance, when Tonks walked into the room.

To Harry, she looked dreadful. It seemed as though she had been crying for a long time, her hair was mousy brown, and her clothes were dirty and torn. She had circles under her eyes, and looked as though she hadn't eaten in days.

She walked straight to Mr. and Mrs. Weasley. She whispered something in their ears, and they gasped. Mrs. Weasley burst into tears and started sobbing on her husband's shoulder. Mr. Weasley patted her back, still whispering to Tonks, who was hiccuping as she spoke.

"I'm sorry for the intrusion, everyone, but this was a very -HICCUP- important matter. I'm afraid that the party must -HICCUP- end here," Tonks said sadly, before walking out.

Mr. Weasley walked to the front of the chapel to make an announcement.

"We all need to leave. I'm sorry, but I have just recieved news that our loyal friend, Remus Lupin, was murdered by You-Know-Who," he said grimly, "For those who knew him, you know how great of a person he was. For those who didn't, you now know. Let us take a moment of silence for our dear friend."

Harry took this moment to let the shock register in his mind. Lupin, dead? Harry's father's best friend, dead!? Harry felt sadness creep through his body, growing steadily. The loss suddenly hit him like a heavy stone.

Ginny, who had sat down next to Harry, now turned to him. She stared at him for a long time, with a blank expression on her face. Abruptly, she leaned over and started crying on Harry's shoulder. Harry put his arm around her, trying to comfort her. Harry knew what he had to do at that moment. This had to stop. These killings had to stop.

FEEDBACK IS WELCOME HERE!.

"The eyes are the window to the soul."

James was happier than he had been in a while. He laughed constantly when he was talking to her and he was always drawn into the conversation by her charming smile and her eyes glittering gold, they were unlike anything James had ever seen. ~STOP AND STARE

Stop and Stare by me & MissProngs & Feedback ~ * ~ The Last Horcrux (Completed!) & feedback ~ * ~ Lovestruck & feedback

'Sirius Black is sexy, right?' Of course she was right. The best-looking, most rebellious, most dangerous of the four marauders.

I love Harry Potter and Twilight. It can happen without a war.

Last edited by hplova15165; October 7th, 2007 at 6:45 am.
Sponsored Links