View Single Post
Old April 4th, 2007, 1:46 am
Third Year

Re: HP Book 7 Fanfic

PART 8: IDEAS

"OH MY GOD HARRY!" Hermione yelled, causing Harry and Ron to jump. "Sorry... I think you've truly stumbled onto something! That would make perfect sense! But where would it be... Hogwarts is a big school, it could be anywhere."

"Maybe the goblet's in the Hufflepuff common room," Ron suggested, "You know, since it's Hufflepuff's goblet."

"I don't think so," Harry said slowly, "I think it might be in the Slytherin common room. It's the first place Voldemort actually made friends."

"If you call that friends..." Ron said darkly.

"But anyone could have touched it or found it," Hermione said.

"I dunno," Harry said. "What if there's a secret room somewhere in the Slytherin common room? Some place that Voldemort and his friends used as a hideout, maybe."

Hermione flicked her wand at a quill on the table. At once it started taking notes on a sheet of paper. It reminded Harry strongly of Rita Skeeter's Quick Quotes Quill.

"We'll have to do a thurough search of the Slytherin common room," Hermione said to the quill.

"How are we going to do that?" Ron asked, "The Slytherins aren't exactly going to invite us in with welcoming arms."

"We can just ask McGonagall... she'll understand when we tell her it's about Voldemort," Hermione said.

The quill stopped writing and fell over. "At least now we'll have a sense of where we're going and what we're doing," Hermione said. She pointed the wand at the papers and they straightened themselves up. She waved it again and an large envelope appeared out of nowhere. The stack of papers slid inside it.

"Let's go," Hermione said, picking up the envelope. She staggered slightly under the weight. Ron moved forward and helped her up. Their eyes met. The moment froze.

Harry coughed.

"Oh.." Hermione said, slightly embarassed. She regained her normal stature. "Well then, Ron get that book on Hogwarts. We're going to buy it."

Ron picked up the book with a dazed smile on his face.

They had spent the rest of their day in Diagon Alley, revisiting Fred and George's shop. They asked the lady at the counter where Fred and George were, and she said, "They're taking some time off to spend with their family. Apparantly, one of their family friends had died. Right now, they're helping organize the funeral." Harry glanced at Ron and Hermione and was not surprised to see them looking guilty. They, like him, had forgotten about Lupin's death. But it would be well taken care of.

"I completely forgot!" Hermione whispered to them, once they had left the shop.

"I did too... I feel so bad," Ron replied.

"I wish I could have stayed for the funeral," Harry said, "But I think Lupin would understand why we left."

"He would. I know he would," Hermione said, giving them a knowing look.

FEEDBACK FEEDBACK FEEDBACK!!! DONATE SOME FEEDBACK FOR ME!

-xx-
hplova

"The eyes are the window to the soul."

James was happier than he had been in a while. He laughed constantly when he was talking to her and he was always drawn into the conversation by her charming smile and her eyes glittering gold, they were unlike anything James had ever seen. ~STOP AND STARE

Stop and Stare by me & MissProngs & Feedback ~ * ~ The Last Horcrux (Completed!) & feedback ~ * ~ Lovestruck & feedback

'Sirius Black is sexy, right?' Of course she was right. The best-looking, most rebellious, most dangerous of the four marauders.

I love Harry Potter and Twilight. It can happen without a war.

Last edited by hplova15165; October 7th, 2007 at 6:55 am.
Sponsored Links