View Single Post
Old April 5th, 2007, 12:07 am
Third Year

Re: HP Book 7 Fanfic

PART 11: FROM EMMA'S EYES

Emma's heart skipped a step when she first laid eyes on Harry. He was skinny and handsome, with messy black hair and emerald green eyes. He stood there for a moment, staring at her. He recovered himself quickly.

"You're Harry Potter, aren't you?" Emma said.

"Yeah, I am," he said. Emma noticed that he was a little uncomfortable.

"My name's Emma. Emma Dane," she said, "My mum's a muggle, so I have to wear this when I go out." She gestured to her clothes. She decided to show him her powers. Oh, would he be surprised...

"Nice to meet you," Harry said hurriedly, "but I really need to - "

Emma cut him off. "You're troubled." She saw deep into his mind. There was confusion, pressure, and love. She continued "You're looking for something, but you can't find it. There are many of them, all hidden. Several are gone. But you have to find the rest... the pressure builds on you, because you are the only one who knows they exist."

Emma paused to let the shock register in his face.

"How the heck did you know all that?" Harry said, with a mixture of shock, amazement, and awe.

"I'm a skilled Legilimens tracker," she explained. "By reading other people's minds, I can track down objects that are hidden. But I'm horrible at protecting my mind... I just can't get the hang of it for some reason." She laughed.

There was a short pause, while Harry was thinking. He smiled as he came up with an idea. He was so cute when he smiled. "Emma, would you consent on me searching your mind?" Harry said.

"Sure," Emma said. This was not what she expected.

Harry had checked her mind for the Dark Arts. After this, he asked her to work for him. They were doing secret work against Voldemort. Emma, who had known about Harry, Ron, and Hermione's adventures, just nodded. She was feeling slightly light-headed. I'm going to work for Harry Potter! was all she could think.

They had stopped at her father's house to explain what was going on and to pack her clothes. From there on, it was Harry who did the Apparating.

"Hold on," Harry said. He looked over at Emma. He has beautiful eyes Emma thought as she stared into them. She gripped his warm, strong hand.

Emma's neighborhood disappeared, and was replaced by a dingy, old neighborhood. They were in front of number 11 Grimmauld Place. Music boomed from inside the house.

Harry made her swear on her wand that she wouldn't tell anyone about the house. She consented, and they walked in between houses number 11 and 13. A house blew up in front of them. Emma gasped. Harry led her inside.

Ron and Hermione had been waiting for Harry. At first, they were shocked to see Emma. But Harry introduced her and told them about her. Harry gave her a room and she flew her bag up. When she had reached her room, she gave Harry a hug. She had been wanting to do that for a while.

"Thank you for finally putting some use to my talent," she said breathlessly.

"Right..." Harry said. For some reason, he looked surprised. "Come downstairs, Ron, Hermione and I will tell you what's going on."

They went down to the kitchen together. Ron and Hermione were already sitting there and waiting. And then, they explained.

They explained everthing. And while they were talking, Emma was listening. She took in everything and remembered it. Emma had a wonderful memory.

"Wow..." she said, once they had finished. "That's... that's amazing."

The time had moved so quickly. Harry looked at his watch.

"Let's get to bed," Harry said.

"Yeah... I'm tired..." Ron said, yawning.

Ron and Hermione left the room. Harry got up and walked to the stairs. Emma appeared beside him, smiling. She slipped her hand in his. His hand jerked away. He climbed up the stairs before Emma could say anything.

FEEDBACK FEEDBACK FEEDBACK!!! DONATE SOME FEEDBACK FOR ME!

-xx-
hplova

"The eyes are the window to the soul."

James was happier than he had been in a while. He laughed constantly when he was talking to her and he was always drawn into the conversation by her charming smile and her eyes glittering gold, they were unlike anything James had ever seen. ~STOP AND STARE

Stop and Stare by me & MissProngs & Feedback ~ * ~ The Last Horcrux (Completed!) & feedback ~ * ~ Lovestruck & feedback

'Sirius Black is sexy, right?' Of course she was right. The best-looking, most rebellious, most dangerous of the four marauders.

I love Harry Potter and Twilight. It can happen without a war.

Last edited by hplova15165; October 8th, 2007 at 12:48 pm.
Sponsored Links