View Single Post
Old April 10th, 2007, 5:58 am
Third Year

Re: HP Book 7 Fanfic

PART 14: EMOTIONS RUNNING HAYWIRE (CHAPTER 1)

It was an early summer morning. Emma and Harry had taken the portkey to Ginny's room. Ginny was fast asleep. Harry walked over to her side and prodded her gently.

"Ginny. Ginny, I need you to wake up," Harry whispered.

Ginny's eyes opened a little and she murmured something incoherently.

"Ginny, wake up," Harry said a little louder.

Ginny's eyes snapped open. "Harry... Harry, is that you? Oh, Harry!" Ginny said joyfully. She jumped out of bed and hugged him. Harry hugged her back. The look of pure happiness on his face killed Emma. She looked away. D@mn it, they really do love each other Emma thought angrily.

"Harry, come downstairs, we've got to tell Mum!" Ginny said, excited. "What's happened? Did you find the horcruxes? Did you get my letter? Why didn't you reply? Is that why - "

"Ginny," Harry cut her off. "About the letter... I think Voldemort's trying to get into your mind. To tell him about where I'm going and about the horcruxes. So I've come to help you. I want you to learn Occlumency against him. And there's another thing. I can't have you telling anyone that I'm coming and visiting you. It's too risky. And I mean don't tell anyone. Not your Mum, Dad, anyone."

Ginny sat back down on the bed, looking downcast. "Well, at least you're here," she said, brightening up slightly. Harry sat down on her bed and faced her.

"Yeah... I'm here," Harry said. He leaned forward...

Emma sneezed rather loudly.

"Oh God! Who are you?" Ginny said, almost falling off the bed.

"Sorry," Emma said, not feeling sorry at all. "I'm here to teach you Occlumency."

Ginny turned to Harry. "I thought you were going to teach me," she said in a small voice.

Harry looked at her. "You know how lousy I am at Legilimency. Remember the Snape episodes?" Ginny laughed. Emma had no idea what they were talking about.

"Okay... I guess it'd be fine. But when should we meet?" Ginny asked.

"How about... once a week," Harry said. "What day is the best?"

Ginny thought for a moment. "How about every Wednesday at 2? Mum's always out buying food for the week and Dad's at work. There's really no one else in the house."

"Perfect," Harry said brightly. He stood up. "See you soon, Ginny," he whispered in her ear. Harry kissed her on the cheek. Emma looked away again.

"Nice meeting you, Emma," Ginny said. Emma forced a smile.

Harry and Emma both held the portkey. They were whisked away.

Ron was banging on Hermione's door. It had been like that for the last week, ever since Hermione had caught him with Emma. Harry and Emma were out, both having taken a portkey to Ginny's room. This was the night they were telling her of their suspicions. But Hermione and Ron were alone in the house, and Ron had some explaining to do.

"Hermione, open up! I have to explain," Ron yelled. This had been going on for ten minutes.

Hermione finally opened the door. Her eyes were filled with anger. "Ron, I really don't want to hear your excuses," she said. "You've already caused enough damage, why can't you just LEAVE ME ALONE!" She slammed the door in his face.

Ron walked over to the stairs and sat on the top step. He ran his fingers through his hair. I can't loose Hermione! I lo- like her. I really like her. Ron caught himself in his thoughts. He had been evading that simple subject for a while. But it had finally come up in his mind. Did he love Hermione?

Hermione had sunk down against her door. Tears slid down her face. Millions of thoughts were running through her head. I can't believe Ron would do this to me! I really thought he liked me. I must have just mistaken our friendship for something more. How stupid! I'm such a prat... Because he ditched me. He ditched me for Emma. That pretty, smart girl... It's not fair. I can't believe this is happening to me. Hermione broke into a fresh wave of tears and wails.

Emma and Harry appeared in the living room of the house of Black. There were loud sobs coming from upstairs. Harry sighed. Ron and Hermione had been bickering for weeks. Of course, Emma was apologizing to Ron profusedly, but the sight of Emma around Ron didn't make Hermione feel any better.

"It's getting late..." Emma said akwardly, "I'd better go to bed." She tried to leave the room, but Harry grabbed her arm. Fire blazed on her nerves.

"I need to talk to you," he said quietly.

They sat down on the couch. "I just wanted to ask you what happened that day with Ron," Harry asked. "Cause Ron's my best mate, and I can't let someone hurt him. You know he likes Hermione, right?"

"Oh, it was nothing like that," Emma started to explain. "I was just crying over some... er... personal issues, and Ron was being a good friend and comforting me. It was nothing really. I was just really grateful to have a friend there. I gave him a quick kiss and a hug. Hermione saw us hugging, and she got mad. I know he likes her. I don't like Ron like that, trust me Harry."

There was a loud noise as a person ran up the stairs. Harry and Emma heard more loud sobs. "Oh no..." Emma said in horror. "She didn't know... oh my God... no..." Emma got up to talk to Hermione, but Harry put a hand on her arm.

"Wait until she's calmed down. Hermione's a smart girl, and I don't really want you turned into a toad, Emma," Harry said.

Emma bit her lip. "All right... I'll wait..."

But Hermione seemed just as mad at Emma as she was at Ron. Hermione completely ignored Emma anytime she walked passed her. She became oddly polite towards her, only speaking to her when necessary. She also spent most of her time working on the potion to turn Harry back to human. It was progressing steadily. But how Hermione was going to get blood from Ron without talking to him was a mystery to Harry. It's only been brewing for two weeks Harry thought. She'll have made up with him by the time she needs the blood.

FEEDBACK FEEDBACK FEEDBACK!!! I'M ANXIOUS TO KNOW HOW I'M DOING!!!

-xx-
hplova

"The eyes are the window to the soul."

James was happier than he had been in a while. He laughed constantly when he was talking to her and he was always drawn into the conversation by her charming smile and her eyes glittering gold, they were unlike anything James had ever seen. ~STOP AND STARE

Stop and Stare by me & MissProngs & Feedback ~ * ~ The Last Horcrux (Completed!) & feedback ~ * ~ Lovestruck & feedback

'Sirius Black is sexy, right?' Of course she was right. The best-looking, most rebellious, most dangerous of the four marauders.

I love Harry Potter and Twilight. It can happen without a war.

Last edited by hplova15165; March 29th, 2008 at 7:47 am.
Sponsored Links