View Single Post
Old October 25th, 2008, 4:31 am
Hermione Granger

Re: Hermione & Neville 2008: Commitment, Competence, Compassion

I hope you have seen that we are taking our campaign and our ideas for the Wizarding World very seriously.

But now and then we also had a lot of fun during this campaign - perhaps you had to be there to find it as hilarious as we did at the time - but here are a few of those ideas....

You may have seen this already:

But of course, while Neville has the Sorting Hat, some people thought that they'd like to remember my fabulous beaded bag, too.....

Not sure whether handbagging at dawn will be on my mind - I think not. But of course, in the UK there is a bit of a tradition of that ... not necessarily a tradition I'd like to honour.....

And here is our most prominent endorsement:

One of the high points of the campaign was the birthday party the campaign organised for me together with Ron - a huge surprise for me, and quite an event for all of us.

dance video

At the time we were in the process of making our election video, and then this masterpiece appeared on the internet!

I guess it must have been early in the morning when this was shot..... and if you haven't seen it, I'd say it's probably NOT worth watching!

At the same time, some friends in the States organised a pretty extravagant campaign stunt, too!

alternative election video

Watch this!
No muggles were made aware of the wizarding world during the making of this video

Who knows - perhaps we'll get votes we never bargained for?

And finally - trust our campaign team to come up with the perfect magical funding source!

What can I say? The last few weeks have been a lot of work - but we have had a lot of fun!

Thanks to our campaign team for their hard work and good cheer.

I hope our thread has been informative and also a little bit entertaining.

artwork by Sheena Kristen

Last edited by kala_way; October 25th, 2008 at 9:40 pm.
Sponsored Links