View Single Post
Old August 1st, 2009, 8:07 pm
First Year

Re: Half-Blood Prince Movie Reviews v.2

Overall, I REALLY enjoyed this movie. I thought it displayed some of the best acting yet, and although there was so much emotional distress and dark scenarios at the end, I still got a ton of laughs during so many moments. I could really connect emotionally with all of l the characters, and there were so many moments that showed the depth of all the relationships. I thought it was a really well done film on almost every level. The only complaint I had was I wish the final confrontation between Harry and Snape had been a little more intense, but what was there was amazing.

I think all the trio, along with Ginny put out some amazing acting. Emma Watson's always been a fav, but I think she did even better this time around. And wow, Tom Felton! Michael Gambon too, did, in my opinion, the best job of portraying Dumbledore that he's done yet. He really had the knack of the character this time around.

I could go on forever about how much I loved this movie, so I'll just give it an "A"

"You told us once before," said Hermione quietly, "that there was time to turn back if we wanted to. We've had time, haven't we?"

"We're with you whatever happens," said Ron.

"The fierce new sun dazzled the windows as they thundered toward him, and the first to reach him were Ron and Hermione, and it was their arms that were wrapped around him, their incomprehensible shouts that deafened him."

Proud Gryffindor

Sponsored Links